RangersTV Today

I hope other teams are doing similarly professional jobs and that next time the tv contracts come up teams decide to hold on to their rights. I'm sure they could make more than the pittance Neil Clusterfuck negotiated from Sky even before he gave chunks of it back.

I wasn't able to access via RTV app.

I was logged in correctly - when I clicked on live option, it stated no subscription.

I tried to redeem the code provided and said already redeemed - yes via Coventry.

Not a scooby why it won't work or recognise me.

See OP in thread below. Follow the early part of the process to login to RangersTV and check your Account to make sure you have properly redeemed your Access Code. If you have a problem even getting logged in then pay particular attention to the bit about auto-capitalisation of your password on a mobile device such as an iPad.

Unfortunately I'm away visiting my son for most of this week so will only be on FF occasionally but I will try to pick up on your results.

Thought he was very good.

Except, "Celtic, we will have to talk about Celtic".

Mate, no we fucking don't, fuq them.

As I said in an earlier post everything was down the agreement in place to offer enhanced coverage for the likes of a traditional broadcaster

Long term it will be interesting to see what Rangers do

Its just good to have pundits that are rangers men and not having to listen to people like stewart or mcfadden etc

Overall coverage MUCH better. Great presenter and analysis team with Neil McCann. Great commentary team. Great pre-match and post match coverage.

The quality of stream was above acceptable but still not quite as good as Amazon Prime, Netflix or Sky.

EF-hdgFWoAU2zUA.jpg

I bet Emma got a good warming up on this particular day. She will have stood no chance.

As I said in an earlier post everything was down the agreement in place to offer enhanced coverage for the likes of a traditional broadcaster

Long term it will be interesting to see what Rangers do

Sorry your post doesn’t make sense. Can you elaborate a little?

Fantastic work however always room for improvement .

I mentioned earlier that wireless mics and a better location for the presenters along with a Rangers branding desk for pre post match discussion would really improve things.

Alex Rae was also a little bit meh! Would be great to get someone with some better insight. Comes across quite smarmy and too rehearsed.

I was on fire stick and still had the tracer ball effect any ideas how to sort that anyone??

Sorry your post doesn’t make sense. Can you elaborate a little?

As part of the agreement for the VST/PPV all clubs have to have pre, halftime and post match shows which can be shown worldwide to basically make like a normal broadcaster if we get full capacity back in before the end of season it stops in the UK

Yes we are going overhaul the online output whether something like today happens is unknown for the overseas broadcasts

As part of the agreement for the VST/PPV all clubs have to have pre, halftime and post match shows which can be shown worldwide to basically make like a normal broadcaster if we get fans back in before the end of season it stops

Yes we are going overhaul the online output whether something like today happens is unknown

Interesting first para @rangeral My mate had his first experience of MotherwellTV yesterday as part of his season ticket package. No pre-match show whatsoever. No moving pictures until the teams were coming out onto the pitch in fact. A blank screen at half time. Finished immediately the final whistle went.

So they certainly aren’t complying with what you say. In fact, they’ve made it clear to their fans they won’t be investing much-needed money into it and make no apologies for that.

They had a bit of a horror show as there was no sound first half. I don’t mean no commentary I mean, literally, no sound. Just silence. Dead air. They got commentary for the second half though. Although a decent chunk of them got chucked off the stream 20 minutes in.

I think there is a balance between professionalism and passion. Today was good but it did lack a bit of the passion that Tom brings. Unless they bring Andy Gray in I doubt you will ever please everyone!

Interesting first para @rangeral My mate had his first experience of MotherwellTV yesterday as part of his season ticket package. No pre-match show whatsoever. No moving pictures until the teams were coming out onto the pitch in fact. A blank screen at half time. Finished immediately the final whistle went.

So they certainly aren’t complying with what you say. In fact, they’ve made it clear to their fans they won’t be investing much-needed money into it and make no apologies for that.

They had a bit of a horror show as there was no sound first half. I don’t mean no commentary I mean, literally, no sound. Just silence. Dead air. They got commentary for the second half though. Although a decent chunk of them got chucked off the stream 20 minutes in.

@Valley Bluenose

Certainly interesting regarding Motherwell yes investment is key to it and if they have made it clear that they not doing any such shows then not much anyone can do about it

Sounds a nightmare as well

Massive improvement in the presentation and glad to see we have Neil McCann involved, he’s by far the best pundit working in Scottish football.

Sky, BT meh...surely Scottish football could do it's own product. Maybe sell on OF rights. Streaming is 100% the future.

Back