Boli Bolingoli And Celtic Breaching COVID Rules - Sturgeon “Celtic and Aberdeen not expected to play for at least next week”

clubdeckcharlie

Official Ticketer
I've received a good few messages this evening alleging that Bolingoli, who came on as a substitute today, should have been in self-isolation as he flew in and out of Malaga earlier this week from Prestwick and in the company of his girlfriend. Probably nonsense, however just wondered if anyone else had received same?

I think footballers are exempt due to the testing.

Plus do we want him in isolation? I want him.in the team.
Shouldn’t be the case if it wasn’t in a footballing environment. That’s out with the football control bubble, and the same as what the Aberdeen players engaged in.

Quarantine rules are there for the ordinary traveller, not so a footballer can go on a wee romantic jaunt.

I've received a good few messages this evening alleging that Bolingoli, who came on as a substitute today, should have been in self-isolation as he flew in and out of Malaga earlier this week from Prestwick and in the company of his girlfriend. Probably nonsense, however just wondered if anyone else had received same?
I don’t have any friends who spend time thinking on that lot, let alone their players’ flight patterns, so no.

Why aren’t Aberdeen players exempt then?

They didn't leave the country?

Had the pub they went to not been at the centre of a cluster outbreak then nothing wouldve happened to them.

Whether bolongoli is exempt or not, and there's enough on the thread to suggest he isn't, these are totally different cases mate.

Back