How do we get this in front of CO?

AriseSirWalter

Official Ticketer

If this was Morelos the usual media placemen would be kicking up a fuss, sportscene would run it on loop until the CO would have to take notice.

They are completely reliant on Edouard and if they miss him for any length of time they’ll be in trouble.

Can anyone highlight things to the CO? I’m sure I read that previously. We should definitely be highlighting this, time to fight them at their own game.

Contact her. We were told a year or so ago that anyone can raise an incident with the CO.

There's a thread here discussing it:

Contact her. We were told a year or so ago that anyone can raise an incident with the CO.

There's a thread here discussing it:

Cheers mate (predictive tried to change that to Cheats, lol, it's on our side)
- will drop a complaint email to that.
C'mon, all non-busy bears, email supporters@scottishfa.co.uk

I draw the Compliance Officer's attention to the player Edouard striking a Kilmarnock player's face during the fixture 9 Aug 20. I call for retrospective action and the appropriate punishment. You should have video evidence,
but if necessary i can supply it.

Last edited:
Never watched it on SKy but apparantly Andy Walker used his famous nothing in it line he likes to spout unless it’s Alfie with that sort of thing when you then hear the hatred for the man coming through.

This is where the double standards come in. How many times would they have showed a reply etc had it been Morelos? Let’s not forget either we have had three players sent off for celebrating goals in the last few seasons.

Im sure the CO will do there job here :rolleyes:

Subject: Automatic reply: Retrospective Action Necessary
Sent: Monday, 10 August 2020 07:19
To: ##########£££#££££££
CC:

Many thanks for your email. We are currently experiencing a high volume of enquiries.

We will attempt to respond within 72 hours.

Thanks for your patience.

Supporters Centre

The Scottish Football Association Limited is a private company limited by guarantee, registered in Scotland, with its registered office at Hampden Park, Glasgow G42 9AY and company number SC005453.
This message is not intended to be legally binding or to form part of any contract unless otherwise agreed in writing and signed on behalf of the Scottish Football Association Limited. The information in this message is confidential information and may also be legally privileged. It is intended only for the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message, or any attachments to the message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this document in error, please immediately notify us by telephone and delete the original message. Use of this or any other e-mail facility of the Scottish Football Association Limited signifies consent to interception by the Scottish Football Association Limited. Thank you.
For all the latest news, views and interviews visit www.scottishfa.co.uk.

---------------------

----- Original Message --------
Subject: Unpunished Violence Kilmarnock fixture 9 Aug 20
Sent: Monday, 10 August 2020 07:26
To: "haveyoursay@bbc co. uk" <haveyoursay@bbc.co.uk>
CC:

Hi

The Scottish Football Compliance Officer has been sent a video clip from numerous sources showing "Hand-to-Face" contact by Edouard, which went unpunished.

The BBC might want to get ahead of this story, video clip can be viewed at the address below.

Regards

Striking another player about the head or face off the ball is a red card offence, unless the force used is "negligible".

It's not going to knock him out but there was an element of force in the forearm smash.

You catch that at a certain angle with a good stills camera and it will look as bad as Kents on Broonaldo.

:mad::mad::mad:

Edouard should receive a 3 game ban for violent conduct but no doubt CO will ignore it

BBC Scotland highlighted it during their highlights package but panel did not discuss the incident

Pathetic it was not reviewed as it clearly was a controversial incident but another BBC sweep sweep job

Email sent to the SFA (CSC)

This is the immediate response...

Many thanks for your email. We are currently experiencing a high volume of enquiries.

Supporters Centre

There really isn’t much in edouard’s actions but the hypocrisy in the game has to keep being called out.

It’s as clear a case as you’ll get. The ref and his assistants turned a blind eye to it. If it was Alfie there’d already be phone ins about it and mentally challengeds mailing Lille to bring his disciplinary record to their attention.

Hand to face? Red card offence

Surely to %^*& killie and the player will speak up ??

You'd certainly think so.
Then again, they gain no advantage from any punishment against the player (indeed, the opposite applies when you think about it).

I wonder if there would be more cases raised by such clubs if part of the player's punishment (one of the "suspension" games) was put back until the next time they met ?

Wh
Edouard should receive a 3 game ban for violent conduct but no doubt CO will ignore it

BBC Scotland highlighted it during their highlights package but panel did not discuss the incident

Pathetic it was not reviewed as it clearly was a controversial incident but another BBC sweep sweep job
What, no slow motion, big circles of offending forearms and ten minutes discussion! What is the world coming to o_O:rolleyes:

Cheers mate (predictive tried to change that to Cheats, lol, it's on our side)
- will drop a complaint email to that.
C'mon, all non-busy bears, email supporters@scottishfa.co.uk

I draw the Compliance Officer's attention to the player Edouard striking a Kilmarnock player's face during the fixture 10 Aug 20. I call for retrospective action and the appropriate punishment. You should have video evidence,
but if necessary i can supply it.
Done, included that I hoped that sporting equality would be used!!!!

Expect the usual get out of jail statement when it applies to them. " The ref never mentioned it in his report so no further action can be taken"

This is the reply I received

www.scottishfa.co.uk

Supporters Centre

Either we are bombarding them or everyone is complaining about the penalty st midden didn't get

Andy walker at the time said there was nothing in it, we all know if Morelos even done half of that he would have been sent off

By trolling through a previous thread here on FF, email addresses people had suggested at the time for this were:

clare.whyte@scottishfa.co.uk
disciplinary@scottishfa.co.uk
compliance.officer@scottishfa.co.uk

Now granted I haven't tried any of them myself, so might be best to stick them all in the email you're sending.
You have gone to some trouble to provide the email addresses, but haven't tried any of them yourself.
Took me all of 5 minutes.

PS. I know it is petty, but if we continue to do nothing, nothing will change.
Edit
PPS The clare.whyte@scottishfa.co.uk is an invalid email address

Last edited:
This is the reply I received

www.scottishfa.co.uk

Supporters Centre

Either we are bombarding them or everyone is complaining about the penalty st midden didn't get

Nothing can be done about the “penalty “ incident as it was done at the time

Back