New Strips

The amount of folk I've seen asking this morning when the 3rd kit goes online is mental.

"All three kits will be available to order or pre-order on the Rangers online shop during week commencing Monday 10 August."

The article said week commencing. Doesn't necessarily mean it'll be online today.

I've had my home shirt through last week but my training kit is still order unfulfilled on the website. Fingers crossed it isnt sold out.

considering the shop today but not wanting to stand in the queue for an hour for them not to have my size, anyone know what the 3rd kit stock is looking like?

Tbf to them, after emailing to cancel my pre-order, they’ve refunded me already.

Last edited:
Ordered training top last Wednesday, got confirmation of order but no dispatch notice. It just got delivered. No issues with top, great quality. I tend to be a slim fit large, it fits perfectly.

considering the shop today but not wanting to stand in the queue for an hour for them not to have my size, anyone know what the 3rd kit stock is looking like?

They did mention limited stock available, but when I left the shop at 2pm yesterday they had masses on the rails... but also the queue was still all the way around to the ticket office

I'm holding off on buying anything til at least end of the month to see if it quietens/settles a wee bit with the online side.

I know it kind of feels like it's been done to death, but is the sizing noticeably different to the Hummel kit? I'm a medium in everything I ever buy and the fit on the Hummel kits was good. Is the Castore stuff genuinely that different?

Also I've not even seen infant kit, is it any good and how is sizing on that? Any pics if there are any would be appreciated. EDIT - pics now on website, albeit sold out.

Last edited:
My son’s toddler kit arrived this morning. This didn’t have the logo on the packaging this time so think Castore have learned
They said in interviews last week that they have changed the packaging and in no way could they have thought this would ever be an issue

Seems a bit of a lottery. I got my Hermes email yesterday saying delivery on Tuesday but it arrived today.

I had the automatic order confirmation on the 1st of July and nothing since then.

I did not even get that if honest and funds taken, two emails to

concierge@rangersstore.co.uk &
rangersstore@castore.co.uk

and not anything responded to as yet, does anyone have a phone number to contact or will chasing for refund via credit card, very disappointing on order made 1st July, granted it is overseas however 4 off for all the kids aint cheap.
Will very sadly put me off despite wanting to put money in the club and let the kids wear the colours with pride.

I did not even get that if honest and funds taken, two emails to

concierge@rangersstore.co.uk &
rangersstore@castore.co.uk

and not anything responded to as yet, does anyone have a phone number to contact or will chasing for refund via credit card, very disappointing on order made 1st July, granted it is overseas however 4 off for all the kids aint cheap.
Will very sadly put me off despite wanting to put money in the club and let the kids wear the colours with pride.

Its a shocking way to treat supporters, I should have added I messaged Castore through Instagram last week with no reply and I also emailed the concierge again with no reply, our pre orders were/are pointless!

Between 2-6pm today now. Very much late and not a single reply to emails. No vouchers despite others getting one. All very disappointing. I hope when the top arrives the wee man has a smile on his face

The amount of folk I've seen asking this morning when the 3rd kit goes online is mental.

"All three kits will be available to order or pre-order on the Rangers online shop during week commencing Monday 10 August."

The article said week commencing. Doesn't necessarily mean it'll be online today.

This reminds me of a mate of mine who got told to turn up for an interview at Morrisons between 10.00 and 12.00. He turned up at 11.45 and they told him to beat it.

If you say it's available week commencing Monday 10th August most folk would assume it's available on the Monday.

New matchday training shirt dropped through the door this morning, it's a belter, and as with the other stuff, quality appears to be very high:

IcHONA8.jpg

v9mDmBk.jpg

I'm holding off on buying anything til at least end of the month to see if it quietens/settles a wee bit with the online side.

I know it kind of feels like it's been done to death, but is the sizing noticeably different to the Hummel kit? I'm a medium in everything I ever buy and the fit on the Hummel kits was good. Is the Castore stuff genuinely that different?

Also I've not even seen infant kit, is it any good and how is sizing on that? Any pics if there are any would be appreciated. EDIT - pics now on website, albeit sold out.
There’s a sizing guide on the website.

Compare it to your own measurements.

I received delivery of a grey and orange training top today ordered last Tuesday night which has a black mark like ink on the front.

Never received any emails from anyone after the initial order confirmation email.

Have had to email them this morning to arrange return and replacement.

Still no dispatch email, no reply to my email from 7 days ago now. Still patiently waiting.

It's shocking. I've still never had a response to the emails. I'd at least expect an apology. Regarding some getting £25 vouchers, they should be offered to everyone who had issues after all, one supporters money is worth no more or less than another's. Hope you hear something soon.

2 home kits pre ordered and 2 away kits ordered on the 1st August for my kids, emailed them regarding an update only to get the automated response that they’ll look to get back to me within 48hrs. Still waiting!

Two kids who are disappointed & patiently waiting on their kits to arrive.

Anyone else's new top not sit right at the top of the shoulders where it joins the sleeves? Had a quick look through and haven't seen any comments on it so wondered if its a fault?

Just to be clear has anyone had no contact at all like just money taken and nothing else at all?

Yip, I'm another who has had no comms whatsoever since 01/07
Ive emailed Rangers and Concierge twice. Not so much as an acknowledgement of email.
P1ss poor from Castore.
Love the look of the kit but their inability to fulfil orders is making 'good looking kit' pretty worthless.

New matchday training shirt dropped through the door this morning, it's a belter, and as with the other stuff, quality appears to be very high:

IcHONA8.jpg

v9mDmBk.jpg

Received this Today also.

Love the design/material/colours however it’s got very noticeable patches where the logos have been transferred on.

Anyone else's new top not sit right at the top of the shoulders where it joins the sleeves? Had a quick look through and haven't seen any comments on it so wondered if its a fault?
Aye, sort of a wee peak at the corner of the shoulder? Mine does that too, but so do some other t-shirts and polos I've got, so don't think it's unusual. In my case its likely sizing being slightly off as normally quite difficult to find stuff that fits my goblin-like stature.

My one was a bit weird at the shoulders, seemed like there was extra material and it stuck up slightly.

Gave is an iron though and that seemed to sort it out.

Finally got my pre order ladies top today, no email dispatch, just arrived with Hermes.

It’s too small though and here’s the next nightmare sending it back! Hermes returns doesn’t seem to be working at the moment. Tried 3 times, using different pick up dates, card and the app, got the same error each time and the return request didn’t go through. Checked my bank account and yes, I have 3 pending transactions for Hermes. :mad:

I’m beyond pissed off now! I’m sending it back Royal Mail.

My boy’s strip came today (email from Hermes on Saturday saying it would be delivered that day) after it being delayed due to packages being damaged. He’s happy, I’m happy.

still no sign of my "pre launch" home top. And absolute radio silence from the email enquiries I have fired away.

Was planning on getting a few other things, but until my home top arrives, or I at least get a response email then I am not ordering anything else yet.

It's really really poor that folk who have just ordered their tops are getting them before folk who pre-ordered.

Makes you wonder how they are processing the orders.

Castore need to get a grip of this.

Back