Aberdeen v Hamilton may be postponed

if they were playing Hamilton and Dundee Utd in the week after, the games would have been off

quite obvious why they are dragging their heels about it

Aberdeen could field eleven red and white traffic cones. What would be different.

Celtc would win easily. The SMSM would salivate as if Brazil 70 were reincarnate in green and grey hoops.

OK! I know. The traffic cones would put in more effort than Considine and McKenna. F.uck! Clancy might even send one of them off.
At least the traffic cones have the right colours.

If a game is postponed because players broke curfews on attending pubs then the game should be awarded as a 3-0 walkover to the opposing team. Proper penalty for clubs whose players want to ignore the instructions given to them.

We all know Saturday’s game will go ahead. Anything to help to mentally challengeds. Even more so after their slip up on Sunday

“Because this game is in Aberdeen, not an away game”

I’m sorry but that makes no sense at all. Either team will need to stay in a hotel overnight so both are equally at risk of spreading it. What he means here is they will make sure they can play against his beloved club on Saturday at all costs while 8 players down.

If anything the fact the Hamilton game is an evening game and Hamilton can go up and back in the same day makes that the safer of the 2 upcoming games
To me that opens the door for the filth to play an Aberdeen youth team next weekend at the knew camp , because the sheep are away

Common sense tells me if they have 8 players out they cannot play and the game should be simply postponed. None of this "3-0 to the opponents". (Although that would probably be preferable to the goal difference as if the game was to actually go ahead).
If there's a fixture pile-up, tough titty.
We had to beat them for the points, sporting integrity says the game must go ahead, whenever that may be.

Is it? As far as Im aware, COVID 19 doesn't really care if you're an Aberdeen, mentally challenged or Rangers player.

Their players were idiotic, but do you really think they'll be the only club to see fixtures postponed due to this virus which seems to be slowly creeping again?
Was sent with Tongue firmly in cheek.

I thought the st Johnstone game got cancelled because of the 8 players isolating.

Why is the narrative now changing to be more to do with the city being in lockdown?

I assume their next away game is definitely going ahead with the 8 players missing.

Who they playing again?
You are right, the game at the weekend was postponed because of the impact on the Aberdeen team/squad availability. The city being in lockdown should never be part of the narrative because you are still able to go to Aberdeen for work.

He’s not qualified to be in the role same as the woman that chose Fife. Both hard line secessionists hence the job. Welcome to pathetic corrupt Cold Water Cuba. I bet the 2 government officials were sitting with their green and grey scum shirts on.
He holds a Masters in Public Health from Harvard, a doctorate from Glasgow and is a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons. As well as being awarded a CBE.

In what way is he not qualified?

He holds a Masters in Public Health from Harvard, a doctorate from Glasgow and is a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons. As well as being awarded a CBE.

In what way is he not qualified?
He’s not a virologist neither was the woman. Patrick Vallence and Chris Wittey are actually qualified. We are dealing with a virus so I’d rather a virologist was in charge. Hugh Pennington would have been the go to guy but he’s probably too old now although I note stv use him most nights he is qualified. He’s also not a nationalist.

1. Stop making every thread like this about "The Bheasts". This is entirely down to the moronic behaviour of Aberdeen players.
2. They kinda need to make their mind up soon, as the game is in less than 2 days.

What you on about? Their game after this one is against "The Bheasts" (not sure why you've put this in quotes, that's what they are)
Of course they're going to get a mention because it's relavent.

He’s not qualified to be in the role same as the woman that chose Fife. Both hard line secessionists hence the job. Welcome to pathetic corrupt Cold Water Cuba. I bet the 2 government officials were sitting with their green and grey scum shirts on.
FFS Bob, have a word with yourself. Are you on drugs ? No?.... then you should be.

Celtic will still get to have a go at an under-strength Aberdeen team... sporting integrity demands it.

How else can they be expected to make up the points dropped at Kilmarnock?

Seriously cannot seeing the Scot a Govt canceling the scum v sheep game given sheep have 8 1st team picks out

I would not be surprised to see sheep v Hamilton game cancelled though

FFS Bob, have a word with yourself. Are you on drugs ? No?.... then you should be.
Posted facts mate believe what you want. If a secessionist told me tomorrow was Tuesday I’d check my phone rather than believe them.

Dolly minus 8 players.....

vs St Johnstone - OFF
vs Hamilton - OFF
vs Hollicom FC - ON

Get your mortgage on it!
Yes that is why he is saying because this game is in Aberdeen. That’s his get out to hand the scum a reserve game against the sheep.

Whether it's a home or away game for Aberdeen is beside the point. They shouldn't be asking Hamilton players to go near the plague town if nobody else can visit. The football bubble burst when the sheep tested positive.

He’s not a virologist neither was the woman. Patrick Vallence and Chris Wittey are actually qualified. We are dealing with a virus so I’d rather a virologist was in charge. Hugh Pennington would have been the go to guy but he’s probably too old now although I note stv use him most nights he is qualified. He’s also not a nationalist.
Patrick Vallance and Christopher Wittey aren't "virologists" either.
Just because you don't like his supposed political affiliation, doesn't mean he isn't qualified.

It would be interesting. But assuming the situation deteriorated in the winter, with only half or less games played...what would happen? I'm no conspiracy theorist but I don't believe Rangers would have been given the title if we were in the exact same position as Celtic in March. So i see zero prospect of the season being called earlier if fewer games have been played and Rangers were in top.

Say the situation spiraled out of control in December/January, and we were top...we'd be sitting around waiting for the season to resume again in June.

Not a fcking chance this will be allowed to happen.

These c*nts will use every trick in the book this season to gain any advantage or get things in their favour. They like their Roman Church are the Masters of Dark Arts.

Watch this space and bookmark this post and comeback whenever it happens.

And I mean use EVERY trick in the book be it Covid19 or even something like the BLM.

Patrick Vallance and Christopher Wittey aren't "virologists" either.
Just because you don't like his supposed political affiliation, doesn't mean he isn't qualified.

The guy who IS qualified would never been picked as he is a Unionist.

Professor Hugh Pennington.

Leach is a fcking Dentist ffs.

Neither are the CMOs from Northern Ireland or Wales. That's as relevant as the issue you are taking.
Up to you mate I think it’s relevant that the secessionists pick people based on politics not ability or qualifications. Just like North Korea, Russia or Communist China - oh wait the snp fit in with all of them!

It's an away game

Need to explain that one to me, I'm not getting that
Are you unable to travel to Aberdeen currently?

Allowing hamilton to travel up there is inconsistent. What happens if a player from Hamilton brings it back down with them. That means their games postponed and so on.

No games involving Aberdeen should be played till the 14 days are up.

It's an away game

Need to explain that one to me, I'm not getting that
Are you unable to travel to Aberdeen currently?
I suppose it depend on whether their travel was deemed necessary to do their work. Oil&Gas workers will still be travelling. I appreciate the definition of necessary would be very stretched for a football game.

Oi dentists are people too! :p
(I’ve got no time for him or any of the Natsi cult members)

No offence intended but a spokesman for a Worldwide Pandemic standing up infront of the media being a Dentist is like asking a Chef standing up for NASA talking about Space Travel lol.

FWIW my Dentist is a darling.

Just award the scum a 3-0 win,let's face it that's still a better result for us than what dolly usually does against them.

Back