Boli Bolingoli And Celtic Breaching COVID Rules - Sturgeon “Celtic and Aberdeen not expected to play for at least next week”

They can’t according to the Government guidelines.

Celtic either knew or they didn’t. That means they throw him under the bus or they are guilty of covering it up.

Either way, the isolation protocol MUST be observed and that also includes all those concerned. He could test negative at the moment and still have the virus in a very infectious state. That’s why the quarantine is in place.
Celtic and a cover up? Say it ain't so..

Discuss this on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc if you can. I know their whole squad is filled with detestable cunts, but actually putting lives and the game at risk is a step too far. Imagine for one second if this was one of our players? This needs to be highlighted by everyone and the appropriate action taken. This is actually 'worse' than the Aberdeen incident because he's then gone on and played.

If I was a Kilmarnock player or his team mate, I'd be furious.

Having just returned from Spain , self isolating for 2 weeks is the law. Wife couldn’t go to work . We had to fill in a form on our return to uk and this was checked by border control. Did he complete one of these ! U can’t get through border control unless you show your reference code when u submit online.

Ignorance or silence is not an excuse - except for the entitled and deluded one's! Someone at ScotGov needs to get a grip of this toxic cabal; quick!

Discuss this on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc if you can. I know their whole squad is filled with detestable cunts, but actually putting lives and the game at risk is a step too far. Imagine for one second if this was one of our players? This needs to be highlighted by everyone and the appropriate action taken. This is actually 'worse' than the Aberdeen incident because he's then gone on and played.

Tweet sturgeon she will have the answer

Yep , they have also knew , press using language like sneaked off and blunder , is a fucking disgrace . I mean how much can this disgusting lot actually get away with .

Having just returned from Spain , self isolating for 2 weeks is the law. Wife couldn’t go to work . We had to fill in a form on our return to uk and this was checked by border control. Did he complete one of these ! U can’t get through border control unless you show your reference code when u submit online.
So it's not even as if you can claim it slipped your mind? Should be getting the book thrown at him and the club if they knew.

THE Scottish Government say they could put football back into cold storage as they attempt to get to the bottom of the Boli Bolingoli affair and what appears to be another 'serious' breach of coronavirus protocols.

We told you earlier tonight how the Celtic star was under investigation by raging club chiefs after sneaking off on holiday to Spain in defiance of strict Covid-19 quarantine rules.

FFS the season could be stopped because of this twat.

I came back last Wednesday and didn’t have to show mine.

: “The Scottish Government is aware of reports of a Celtic FC player having broken quarantine rules last weekend.

"We are currently in discussion with the club and football governing bodies to establish the facts.
“If confirmed as another serious incident within Scottish football, where protocols have been breached at the risk of wider public health, then the Scottish Government will have little choice but to consider whether a pause is now needed in the resumption of the game in Scotland.”

THE Scottish Government say they could put football back into cold storage as they attempt to get to the bottom of the Boli Bolingoli affair and what appears to be another 'serious' breach of coronavirus protocols.

We told you earlier tonight how the Celtic star was under investigation by raging club chiefs after sneaking off on holiday to Spain in defiance of strict Covid-19 quarantine rules.

They should make an example of Celtic and Aberdeen by heavily punishing them. That would deter anyone from doing it again.

Could be a lot of shite as it is the scum, but if the entire game is put on hold because a mentally challenged risked his team going into quarantine, we'd be as well chucking it now.

If it was us we'd be absolutely hammered for something like this.
That basically ends the season before it starts with so little time to play fixtures as it is sickening after just getting it back

an absolute joke, celtic should be hammered for this.

So Sheep players get it tight (8 of them) and the game goes on. One beggar player does it and they want to shut the game down?

Punish Bolingoligoligoligoli and the beggars, not the rest of Scottish football.

If football is stopped there should be sanctions against both clubs.

Surely the pausing the league would only come into play if any celtic / killie players test positive ? Which hasn’t been said .

Whilst of course I would love to see the book thrown at Celtic, there is part of me that thinks that what goes around might well come around. I just don’t see how any group of players - ours included - is going to go a whole season without a few of them doing something stupid.

Whilst of course I would love to see the book thrown at Celtic, there is part of me that thinks that what goes around might well come around. I just don’t see how any group of players - ours included - is going to go a whole season without a few of them doing something stupid.

You fukin tell them all now. Massive fines if they cause anything.

A pause for those who broke the rules e.g. Aberdeen and the scum, they should not be punishing teams who abide by the rules
I’m sure it will all be cleared up after the master of investigations publish their findings, immediately after they publish the findings of all the other imaginary investigations they have had

He'll have to quarantine for a fortnight and their games will continue as long as the rest of them test negative. Don't get your hopes up.

A pause for those who broke the rules e.g. Aberdeen and the scum, they should not be punishing teams who abide by the rules
I’m sure it will all be cleared up after the master of investigations publish their findings, immediately after they publish the findings of all the other imaginary investigations they have had
Yep , fixture pile up their fault and punishment .

If he is incubating and is tested positive at any stage in the next week then I think they are stuffed for UEFA match.

On subject of disciplinary I cant find any up to date SFA regulations. Still looking.

An SPFL update on 14th May stated it was a thread being worked on.

‘Application of SFA disciplinary rules in light of COVID-19’

3-0 walkovers for any game missed due to putting people's life at risk. 2 week fines for all players involved, put towards covering testing costs for all other teams abiding by the rules and laws.
Not being above the law and facing maximum fines going straight to the NHS.
Compliance offer dishing out maximum suspension available.

Oh wait...a blunder you say...stop the league and punish all the law and rule abiding clubs, fans and players with an I.Q above amoeba level. Yeh no bother fk Scottish football

There is absolutely no way his test will be allowed to be positive, the manipulation of that given it is Celtic carrying out the test through a private supplier, is inevitable.

Rangers need to strike whilst the iron is hot and put pressure on them via subtle PR. Get it out there that we ain't happy with other teams risking football pausing and also make comment on apparent leaked information about the sfa "investigation" into our testing protocols (back page exclusive of the record) and ask for no double standards.

Bolingoli, Griffiths and the Aberdeen 8 are all a fucking disgrace. If the league gets shut down now they should be chased out the game.
Your not telling me that the clubs were not aware of their players actions and as a result should be punished heavily with point deductions and fines

Back