New Strips

Likewise - well beyond frustrated now. Put me off preorders.

I'm getting a bit nervous now after I seen on Twitter that someone didn't get their top, chased Castore up only to be told by them that it had been delivered.

How many more people could possibly be in this boat?

This is where the total - and I mean total - lack of communication is a joke.

When will we ever get a retailer that can cope with demand?

I waited well over an hour to get into the shop to find out there was no infant kits. I was hoping to get the home and away. I left empty handed as did many others as junior tops were in very short supply and the training range was pretty much non existent

there wasn’t even a ball, toy or even a mini broxi bear I could buy for the wee man.

and 250K spent on the shop? I find that very hard to believe.

first impressions, poor.

When will we ever get a retailer that can cope with demand?

I waited well over an hour to get into the shop to find out there was no infant kits. I was hoping to get the home and away. I left empty handed as did many others as junior tops were in very short supply and the training range was pretty much non existent

there wasn’t even a ball, toy or even a mini broxi bear I could buy for the wee man.

and 250K spent on the shop? I find that very hard to believe.

first impressions, poor.
You do realise that we are in the middle of a pandemic right?

They have sold over 100,000 shirts already and about 3% haven’t been received yet. In my opinion that’s bloody good.

Also for comparison, Liverpool have recently joined with Nike who we are led to believe Are the Biggest kit manufacturer in the world and they have run out of stock on the new home top.

We need a little bit of patience and also give the club/castore some credit considering how far we’ve come in just a few months.

You do realise that we are in the middle of a pandemic right?

They have sold over 100,000 shirts already and about 3% haven’t been received yet. In my opinion that’s bloody good.

Also for comparison, Liverpool have recently joined with Nike who we are led to believe Are the Biggest kit manufacturer in the world and they have run out of stock on the new home top.

We need a little bit of patience and also give the club/castore some credit considering how far we’ve come in just a few months.

adults can wait for their top. I think it’s a poor show when kids are missing out.

what would? A delivery? It’s the same as the Hummel farce in regards to shirts imo. At least I could buy the wee man a ball when the Glasgow city centre shop opened.
My top came in time, unfortunately you were one of the few who’s hasn’t come in time.

The same Hummel/Elite that ripped the piss out of us? That shop was terrible for a number of things but not even getting into that.

Castore are a relatively new company and will make mistakes, just got to give them the benefit of the doubt just now.

I do think the amazing positives over the last couple of weeks, do soften the blow a wee bit, for people like myself that are waiting on their order and having heard a wing about it. However, how come I’m looking on Facebook tonight and seeing bears getting orders today, that they only placed a couple of days ago. The 3% should be the absolute priority and their clearly not. They haven’t even been bothered to send me any kind of communication. Just because I’m in the small minority doesn’t make that any less crap.

My top came in time, unfortunately you were one of the few who’s hasn’t come in time.

The same Hummel/Elite that ripped the piss out of us? That shop was terrible for a number of things but not even getting into that.

Castore are a relatively new company and will make mistakes, just got to give them the benefit of the doubt just now.
Not sending people a simple email doesn’t strike me as a simple mistake, it comes across as complete brass neck. If it wasn’t for the SLO‘s info on here I wouldn’t have a scooby what’s happening.

Not sending people a simple email doesn’t strike me as a simple mistake, it comes across as complete brass neck. If it wasn’t for the SLO‘s info on here I wouldn’t have a scooby what’s happening.
Yeah that’s poor and I agree with that but they’ve done a helluva lot of good things too which can’t go unnoticed. There seems to be no middle ground with the supporters.

Not heard a thing since ordering a long sleeve home top (all that was left) and RFC skip hat. £100 well over a month ago and ziltch, nadda, nothing since. I did get the refund option or voucher offer and refund of delivery but heehaw else.

My pre order home kit arrived today.

No communication other than Email from hermes on Thursday advising me of Saturday delivery which didn't happen. Arrived this afternoon

I do think the amazing positives over the last couple of weeks, do soften the blow a wee bit, for people like myself that are waiting on their order and having heard a wing about it. However, how come I’m looking on Facebook tonight and seeing bears getting orders today, that they only placed a couple of days ago. The 3% should be the absolute priority and their clearly not. They haven’t even been bothered to send me any kind of communication. Just because I’m in the small minority doesn’t make that any less crap.
Mate I've been thinking about this. There must be an issue with the pre sale home shirts. It just doesnt make sense that those haven't recieved them yet. Could they be sold out of home tops at their depot from where they are delivered from?

Yeah that’s poor and I agree with that but they’ve done a helluva lot of good things too which can’t go unnoticed. There seems to be no middle ground with the supporters.
Overall they have been outstanding mate. I moan every couple of days on this thread about my order. But in general i love what they have added to the life of the club.

Not heard a thing since ordering a long sleeve home top (all that was left) and RFC skip hat. £100 well over a month ago and ziltch, nadda, nothing since. I did get the refund option or voucher offer and refund of delivery but heehaw else.

I'm waiting on a L/S preorder (all that was left) too.

Is it possible that someone in Hermes is bumping these shirts ? I've also been keeping an eye on Facebook marketplace and there are a few people selling brand new Rangers tops with the tags for £60 and one selling for £40 without giving a reason as to why.

Might also be a good idea if those who haven't recieved anything to post which area they live in and that way can see if it is one area in general which has the biggest problem, If it was one area then the question can be asked to Hermes why is that area having a problem. I wouldn't be surprised if people are nicking them.

Only in England and its now 11/08 and still not heard a thing since my pre order.

I'm only along the M8 EoD and still nothing!
That said, a quick email explanation to any location shouldn't be too much to ask.
Complete radio silence like this from any other company online and people would be going nuts... and rightly so.

Away tops now arriving in Canada and pre ordered home tops in the UK still outstanding.

Its a fucking joke.
Seeing tops being delivered in countries all around the world and it takes 30-40 mins to fly from the UK to the roi and no sign of my top,which I bought at 8.15 am on the 1st of July

Seeing tops being delivered in countries all around the world and it takes 30-40 mins to fly from the UK to the roi and no sign of my top,which I bought at 8.15 am on the 1st of July

Same here, its now 11/08 which is now just beyond incompetent at this stage.

Castore wont be getting another penny off me buying online after this, thankfully I have their London shop to go to in future but most people outside of Glasgow will be online only and this is service they serve up.

Jokers.

Yeah for me I will only be buying in person now. No more pre-ordering anything from Castore.

Pre-ordering isn't a new concept, it happens everywhere and goes smoothly. This is the first time I have had issues with pre-ordering.

They made sure to make a point that they knew what they were taking on and had the logistics in place to handle it but it certainly doesn't seem like they are handling it. They had a month to at least prepare the 50k worth of orders even if they couldn't send them out until the first. It seems like they hadn't started preparing till a few days before the 1st of August when really they could have had them sitting in a warehouse ready to be handed to a courier on the 1st.

Nothing since "£25 voucher on its way, very sorry" email. No strip, no voucher. Now just taking the utter c*** to be honest. Zero chance of anything else being pre-ordered at any stage. Just not worth it.

Not helped by seeing the home top everywhere!! Literally everyone has one but me :)

Is anyone desperate for a top. Will cut the long story short. Been a complete farce however I have a Medium Home top short sleeve delivered to me. I have not even tried it on.

All i ask is that someone is able to pick it up, of course can sort logistics etc if drop me a PM. This would be for someone in Glasgow.
Cannot face any more nonsense of sending or Rangers shop ha ha.

As ever no time wasters.

So you can walk into SportsDirect the House of Fraser and buy one off the shelf but the ‘pre orders’ have not been completed. Bears in Canada getting delivery (happy for them ) before a 1 day delivery in UK ?

I was number #9*** so the first 9k and yet they have pumped out 300k shirts and I’m still waiting ! Never again.

Is it possible that someone in Hermes is bumping these shirts ? I've also been keeping an eye on Facebook marketplace and there are a few people selling brand new Rangers tops with the tags for £60 and one selling for £40 without giving a reason as to why.

Might also be a good idea if those who haven't recieved anything to post which area they live in and that way can see if it is one area in general which has the biggest problem, If it was one area then the question can be asked to Hermes why is that area having a problem. I wouldn't be surprised if people are nicking them.
Definitely. If 2000 were damaged I can see a similar amount going missing. Especially when Hermes are involved.

Auto reply from concierge email has been updated:

Many thanks for you email to the Rangers Store Concierge.

Please note we are currently aiming to reply to all queries within 48 business hours and will get back to you as soon as possible.

Returns - If you are returning a product, please follow this link: shop.rangers.co.uk/policies/refund - policy .

Pre orders - All pre orders are in the process of being shipped and will be with customers by next week.

Personalisation - Please note if you have ordered personalised product, this can take up to 10 days for delivery due to the volume of orders being received.

International Shipping - If you are an international customer please note you will receive your shipping confirmation through our partner Global-e.

Shop Opening Hours - The stores current operating hours are 11am - 6pm. We will look to exchange this where possible.

Many Thanks for your patience and please bare with us.

WATP

So even with the new timescales for printed shirts the it should be on its way to me by now? Another day and more patience! Lol!

So did I get screwed or did you get lucky?
I don’t think that’s an Alberta/Ontario thing. Any other Canadian bears had to pay (or not) duties?
a weird one for sure..
the driver said “nope not that I can see” in answer to my question “is there duty?”

Nothing since "£25 voucher on its way, very sorry" email. No strip, no voucher. Now just taking the utter c*** to be honest. Zero chance of anything else being pre-ordered at any stage. Just not worth it.

Not helped by seeing the home top everywhere!! Literally everyone has one but me :)

Same. Order from 1st July still says 'You’ll receive an email when your order is ready.' Got the £25 email, order will be despatched within 3 business days, 4 business days ago......................

Since then had away top delivered, training gear delivered, and visited the shop today for stuff. What the fk is happening with the pre-orders? It feels like a lost cause now.

I got this today!

“Hi,

Many thanks for your email.

We understand your concerns and frustrations regarding your pre-order and cannot apologise enough.

Our warehouse is working very hard to dispatch all orders.

We appreciate your patience and thank you for your support.

Kind Regards,

The Customer Service Team”

Same here. Got that email Thursday. 3 working days was today so technically it’s not another failure to deliver until tomorrow.
Nothing on the promised digital voucher but I note from above some in the same boat haven’t even had that offer.

Back