Boli Bolingoli And Celtic Breaching COVID Rules - Sturgeon “Celtic and Aberdeen not expected to play for at least next week”

So it was posted on here on Sunday evening that he had broken the rules. Lennon was part of a zoom call with the other managers and Jason Leitch yesterday. There's not a chance Celtic and Lennon didn't know about this if word had already gotten out on Sunday night. Lennon has sat during that zoom call knowing his player had broken the rules and said nothing. There's no way they should escape punishment or be able to wriggle their way out this one.

They've hidden child abuse for 50+ years G55, this is nothing compared to that club's norms.

Surely they cannot punish the other ten teams because of two teams stupidity oh wait it might give Rangers an advantage and cost one team money from European football bunch of corrupt r.soles

Doncastor, McLennan, and fat Rod are in a right spot here, if they and the SFA don't hammer the Tim's they will look even more ridiculous than ever, and just cement the thought that thay are indeed Celtics bitches.

Time for the other clubs who've played by the rules to open their mouths, if this plays out the way a few people are suggesting it will.

As for Sturgeon, I'm no fan but I think her hands are a bit tied with this. I think what she in essence said after the sheep incident was "Doncaster, sort this out or I will". Then this clown Bolingoli goes and does what he does at the scum.

If anything I think this puts massive pressure on Doncaster. Draconian punishments for the players and clubs involved - where it's shown to be wilful breach of the rules / guidance / laws - would seem to be the best and right thing for him to do. Dock them points. Ban players for 6 games etc. Send a signal.

However, it's the scum that have transgressed this time and he now has a difficult task in showing appropriate control and authority of his tinpot regime to Sturgeon, whilst at the same time felating Pig-Eyed Pete for all he's worth.

All these calls for deduction of points, suspending or calling off games blah blah. Feck all will be done another strongly worded statement from nippy cos its the orcs. As we all know if it was us involved however...

Where are the SFA and SPFL in all this? They should be absolutely hammering those clubs who break the rules and no others.

The suggestion of an internal investigation is actually hilarious given the seriousness of this.

The football authorities need to show they actually have independent thougt and authority. The country must be getting sick of the CFA and CPFL.

This season will never end if the Scottish government take a knee jerk reaction every time we have a positive case or a player/employee breaking the rules. Utter fucking madness! Do you think any other industry is being threatened with shut down or closure if an employee tests positive or doesn't isolate to the guidelines set out by government. This needs challenged aggressively and robustly. Seems to me an always ever opportunistic and incompetent 1st minister sees this as a window for a smokescreen from her shambolic handling of care homes deaths and education qualification results fiasco.

Whilst I don’t support collective punishment there is a flip side.

If every club can be punished individually with fines and point penalties it would be opening a can of worms for our players.

They would be getting stalked around the clock by those mental bastards.

Rangers should go on the attack here, if true and games are suspended for 6 days then the whole quarantine rule is thrown out, those who have lost out financially by not being able to return to work due to following protocol should be compensated by the Scottish Government.
Questions need to be asked why 6 days has been arrived at and why everyone is being punished because of the contempt and disregard by one club and player who are now actually gaining a sporting advantage.

Time for the other clubs who've played by the rules to open their mouths, if this plays out the way a few people are suggesting it will.

As for Sturgeon, I'm no fan but I think her hands are a bit tied with this. I think what she in essence said after the sheep incident was "Doncaster, sort this out or I will". Then this clown Bolingoli goes and does what he does at the scum.

If anything I think this puts massive pressure on Doncaster. Draconian punishments for the players and clubs involved - where it's shown to be wilful breach of the rules / guidance / laws - would seem to be the best and right thing for him to do. Dock them points. Ban players for 6 games etc. Send a signal.

However, it's the scum that have transgressed this time and he now has a difficult task in showing appropriate control and authority of his tinpot regime to Sturgeon, whilst at the same time felating Pig-Eyed Pete for all he's worth.

Why did she speak about the sheep but she didn't deem it necessary to speak about the scum ?
SNP / Sinn Fein.

We all know there will be no point deduction or the likes, but if there’s no punishment here then what’s stopping anyone else breaking it in future.
The season will never be completed if it’s being delayed for every breach of the rules. The infection rate is low as well at the moment, any postponing of games now outwith the clubs affected would be utterly ridiculous.

Is there any proof he was there for four days though?
I read he was only away 2 days. As usual, feck knows the truth but it absolutely should not be an internal investigation by them.

But I’m absolutely livid if we get punished for the Sheep and Celtic’s inability to control their players.

Last edited:
Only way anything will happen about this will be if Bolingoli starts showing symptoms and has passed it on.

If not will be swept under carpet

We all know there will be no point deduction or the likes, but if there’s no punishment here then what’s stopping anyone else breaking it in future.
Said in the other thread, there needs to be a precedent set here, otherwise its massively unfair on those that have kept their houses in order.

This season will never end if the Scottish government take a knee jerk reaction every time we have a positive case or a player/employee breaking the rules. Utter fucking madness! Do you think any other industry is being threatened with shut down or closure if an employee tests positive or doesn't isolate to the guidelines set out by government. This needs challenged aggressively and robustly. Seems to me an always ever opportunistic and incompetent 1st minister sees this as a window for a smokescreen from her shambolic handling of care homes deaths and education qualification results fiasco.

I'm going to partially disagree with you mate. Whether we like it or not, we're talking about a massive industry here that is beamed into people's lives 24/7. The govt (both UK and Edinburgh) put rules in place to try to help contain this virus while starting to try to allow people to get back on with their lives a bit. If footballers are seen to be able to do whatever the %^*& they want, then you can bet your last dollar every other fucker will think the same. How do we get the tens of thousands back into the stadia under controlled conditions when the actual (highly paid) footballers themselves can't stick to the simplest of rules?

I’ve had a message from someone who works at their training ground and they are saying Kennedy for one definitely knew he was away, make if that what you like. I don’t doubt this guy.

Why did she speak about the sheep but she didn't deem it necessary to speak about the scum ?
SNP / Sinn Fein.

I assume you're referring to the Griffiths incident? I don't know the answer to that. She hasn't spoken today yet mate. I don't think she can ignore the scum this time. Like I said, I'm no fan, but if she wants to retain any credibility then she needs to give it to the scum with both barrels today, as well as going through Doncaster like a dose of the runs too.

They should be deducted points and with a 14 day quarantine rule the whole team will be forced to self isolate which means they will have to forfeit there Champions League qualifier.

Strong action must be done here.

It's not the first time the dirty lying bastards have used covid to their advantage. More dirty tricks by the dirty tricks

I'm going to partially disagree with you mate. Whether we like it or not, we're talking about a massive industry here that is beamed into people's lives 24/7. The govt (both UK and Edinburgh) put rules in place to try to help contain this virus while starting to try to allow people to get back on with their lives a bit. If footballers are seen to be able to do whatever the %^*& they want, then you can bet your last dollar every other fucker will think the same. How do we get the tens of thousands back into the stadia under controlled conditions when the actual (highly paid) footballers themselves can't stick to the simplest of rules?
That's where internal disciplinary actions come into play just as they would for any private sector and failing that governing bodies can punish clubs who consistently fail to adhere to the rules set out.

Facts are 2 players have contracted the virus while another has broken quarantine protocol. That ,in anyone' language is no reason to go gun-ho and disrupt the season... it's a case of isolating those infected and testing people they may have spread it to and punishing the perpetrator who ignored the rules.

If this is an agreeable catalyst to pause the season I can assure you we won't see an end to this season because players will continue to get infected and idiotic footballers will continue to be idiotic. Only in Scotland, we'll have a stop start season at best while the rest of Europe get's fucking on with it.

You’ll notice from the side of the unauthorised and bigoted bloggers and discredited journos deafening silence that The bheasts have done something wrong and not been in control of their players and staff.
When it came out that the rangers v motherwell friendly behind closed doors was delayed due to alleged Covid test delays, it’s was all big bad rangers fault and they should be expelled etc when it transpired that it wasn’t even rangers fault at all.

just shows you that when it comes to the rancid manky scumbags in the east end, anything goes for those fuckers. They do as they please and they don’t get punished for it.

If our board had a spine they'd release a statement questioning the integrity of the Kilmarnock game and the upcoming European tie but I won't hold my breath

Can’t see football being suspended as this would mean Independence FC would lose their CL spot via forfeit.

Who changed the thread title?

Any truth to what it states? Not reading 25 pages about a Celtic player to see where that claim came from.

That's where internal disciplinary actions come into play just as they would for any private sector and failing that governing bodies can punish clubs who consistently fail to adhere to the rules set out.

Facts are 2 players have contracted the virus while another has broken quarantine protocol. That ,in anyone' language is no reason to go gun-ho and disrupt the season... it's a case of isolating those infected and testing people they may have spread it to and punishing the perpetrator who ignored the rules.

If this is an agreeable catalyst to pause the season I can assure you we won't see an end to this season because players will continue to get infected and idiotic footballers will continue to be idiotic. Only in Scotland, we'll have a stop start season at best while the rest of Europe get's fucking on with it.

Agree with the majority of that, but how many cases of fucking idiocy are we seeing in these other countries mate? The facts are that the SFA and SPFL are not fit to run a raffle. At the same time if the govt - whatever any of us think about that govt - just stood back and watched these incidents continue, then they would rightly be getting pelters too.

Like I said earlier - I think she's said to Doncaster to get it fucking sorted or she will. I don't like it any more than anyone else here, and I think if they decide to punish all the clubs then there should be outrage from the rest of us and it should indeed be challenged (especially the convenient six day window). I was simply trying to explain why I think the govt are getting involved.

If no action is taken against them no one will quarentine if they come back from Spain

But action would be taken, he would be fined £480 for breaking quarantine.
Celtc should be charged with bringing the game into disrepute, fielding an illegible player and would also no doubt fine or sack the player.

Those actions and their consequences would show punishment. The rest of the SPFL shouldn’t be stopped here.

Can you imagine the moon howling if this was us in the dock?

Back