@Andythephotodr colourised pics and designs.

Cheers mate. I kind of thought that as theres been a lot of programmes recently appearing in colour from that era.

I maybe wrong here. Was our cup winners cup final in black and white or was it just my telly at the time.
It was in black and white mate, I could be wrong but I'm sure the game would've been televised by a Spanish tv station and colour tv wasn't available in Spain in 1972.

Folks if any of you are interested I’ll be on with hawksbee and Jacobs tomorrow on Talksport radio.

fans of my twitter page apparently.

so if you want to hear a nervous guy speaking about his hobby on the radio I’ll be on after 3.15pm for a wee chat

Will be tuning in!

ENzCBejXkAIt-Rn
Love this thread.. Keep them coming mate.

If only you, or someone else, could colour the Barcelona film. It would be an absolutely massive task. But it would be fantastic.

If only the Club would fund this for the 150th Anniversary.

doing film is a very different skill and one that is also very costly.

a second of video is roughly 30 frames or images to give you an idea of the scale of the job it would be

doing film is a very different skill and one that is also very costly.

a second of video is roughly 30 frames or images to give you an idea of the scale of the job it would be

There have been a lot of programmes on the PBS channel such as Britain in Colour, America in Colour, VE Day in Colour where they colour in old Newsreels. They are very good to watch. The WW1 in colour was another example.

I just wish the Club could do even a goals Barcelona version.

There have been a lot of programmes on the PBS channel such as Britain in Colour, America in Colour, VE Day in Colour where they colour in old Newsreels. They are very good to watch. The WW1 in colour was another example.

I just wish the Club could do even a goals Barcelona version.

aye mate I’ve watched a few of them but as I said it’s such a costly process and a time consuming one.

I do agree though it would be a great tribute to the team who made history in 72

EfK2wnJWAAAciPn

Final revision of the photo that most bears will know my work from.

i love the joy in this guys face. 1963 going to the New Year’s Day match. Photo taken by Gerry Cranham.

I still see so many folks on twitter who don’t follow me using the photos I do as avatars or screen savers, I get such a buzz seeing my photos out there.

this is also one of my biggest selling posters

Some outstanding stuff here Andy. What Version of Adobe do you use?

I don’t use Photoshop mate, too mean to pay the subscription type model LOL.

I use my iPad for everything. The main app I use is autodesk sketchbook as it allows me to add colour in layers, I suppose it’s a PS clone in many way it just doesn’t have a lot of the tools.

As it’s a self taught technique using the software I have there maybe is better ways to do it but I find I have a disconnect using a mouse and I like drawing onto my iPad with a cheap stylus or my finger.

I use my iPad for everything. The main app I use is autodesk sketchbook as it allows me to add colour in layers, I suppose it’s a PS clone in many way it just doesn’t have a lot of the tools.

As it’s a self taught technique using the software I have there maybe is better ways to do it but I find I have a disconnect using a mouse and I like drawing onto my iPad with a cheap stylus or my finger.
Cool, your work is fantastic. You can get Photoshop CS6 for free as it's one of the older versions.

I heard you on talksport last week mate, did that lead to a surge of enquiries?

Back