Boli Bolingoli And Celtic Breaching COVID Rules - Sturgeon “Celtic and Aberdeen not expected to play for at least next week”

Sturgeon is being clever with her words here, she can't stop individual teams from playing, that's the call of the SPFL.

She can however stop football altogether, so she's given the SPFL an idea of her preferred route.

It'll be interesting to see the stance UEFA take regarding their upcoming Champions League qualifier, I can't see them messing about with this. Especially if the Icelandic FA kick up on behalf of the team from their nation.

That will be up to the SPFHell

No. Leitch just stated theres a clear ‘public health impact on Celtic and Kilmarnock’

I’m only interested in the currently unknown government rules. The rules that if applied would prevent Celtic fulfilling their UEFA match.

Health guy has just declared ‘public health impact on Celtic’ unless i misheard it

First time I’ve ever agreed with Sturgeon. She was surprisingly very good there.
I’m the same, i can’t stand the cow but I’m glad she’s raging and I say that even if it’s one of our players. We have all made so many sacrifices the past few months and muppets are flouting the rules and think they can get away with it

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a player so vilified by the mentally challengeds, even one of ours.

I hope he’s not fancying venturing out of the house in the next couple of months or he’ll see the “other side” of the GFITW.

This is a massive massive opportunity for us to open up an 8 point gap and put the pressure on them.

Fair play to Sturgeon and Leitch. Can’t believe I’m saying that but fair play.

Let’s see what happened next. More news to come later this afternoon

Leitch absolutely done them there. Will need to rewind as the precise text of what hes said could be massive.

Her and Leitch hammered them. mentally challengeds online are going berserk now as it leaves their Euro tie completely up in the air.

We need to win these two games. Whether they have games in hand or not, 8 points is a big psychological boost.
You really think we’ll get to play our games? It’s Doncaster and Lawwell we’re dealing with here.

Essential we win the 2 games but make no mistake about it, this is a pre-agreed decision with Liewell. That can be the only explanation for the 7 day part of her comments. Lets them play their Euro tie when the sheep were told to isolate for the full recommended time period

Does the sfa/spfl have rules for these things or do they just make it up as they go hoping it's not celtic they have to deal with..This mob must be punished as they played a player who was not eligible. Not only is this a breach of government rules it's a total breach of trust. What other crimes have this club covered up and been allowed to by the authorities. A law unto themselves.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a player so vilified by the mentally challengeds, even one of ours.

I hope he’s not fancying venturing out of the house in the next couple of months or he’ll see the “other side” of the GFITW.

Expect him to be sacked immediately to try and help their own position

I dont think she had any intention of mentioning it until she was asked by Golum. utter cow.
No fan of hers by any stretch of the imagination, but she will have known beforehand who was asking questions from the media. Gollum and Raman being there means it wasn't going away.

Nippy mentioned penalties as well, surely its a 3-0 for Killie and no Celtic training or games for 14 days since Bolingoli's first contact with the squad after returning. It has to be.

Bungcaster is fooked no chance he is punishing his paymaster that will leave it back in the SNP court as they want action.

stolen from Tw@tter

EfIzy45WAAADjL2

Back