How are they taking the news?

They will be updating all their social media profiles today to remove any reference to him.
They're fcuking brilliant at removing references that show them in a bad light. This clown who broke the rules will probably become a seperate entity now.

From KDS - They are already looking to find a way of saying , 'aye but whit aboot Rangurs'

1 minute ago#2761
I'm in no way trying to detract from the serious nature of what Boli did and the reaction and consequences of the stupidity of his actions, but I seem to remember that Morellos was allegedly sneaked in via Dublin to avoid quarantine rules. Surely that rumour has to be dispelled as false or brought into the public domain so that all of Scottish Football's dirty little habits can be opened up to scrutiny..
First I've ever saw one of them wanting all of Scottish footballs dirty little habits opened up to scrutiny. Go for it I say.

What would be ironic, would be if the European tie is postponed and the guy they buy to replace Bolingoli fucks up and loses the tie for them.
If the European tie is postponed then they are out. There will be no scope for rescheduling.
I would think it's unlikely to be postponed but it would be incredibly funny if it was. Total melt down and possible fire sale.

27lac2c.gif

That Rob McLean on Go radio said UEFA said their game will go ahead, Anybody heard or seen anything official to that effect?

Messaged a celtic fan I know about it today and he tried saying

"it'll just give us time to train and maybe get players in and bounce back from the draw, plus there's no guarantee to win the games between."

A fair response but also grasping to make a positive of this shit show.

Think what? It's a fact. Do our job and win our next 3 games we've got a massive advantage and they've got a fixture pile up. No?
They'll extend the season to relieve any congestion in their season. Even if they are out of Europe. You watch.

They’re panicking big time about the European game.

Spoke to a tim tonight and this was by far the biggest concern he had. Terrified they get papped out and have to sell Edouard to cover lost revenue.

Admitted that if it was the other way round, Lawwell would have been on the blower straight away and had the Icelandic mob put out.

Was talking to one at the golf club earlier they are mega worried about being 11 behind before they next pkay

his brother messaged boli boli on Instagram telling him to %^*& off

nearly pished myself

Twitter you say?

@Bluenose - isn't it logical that celtc should be held accountable.
@Billyboy - "Like" Seems to make sense. Those are the rules.
@StevieG1873 - Surely the SPFL and UEFA have to take action against a member club who have ignored directives and who in the past wanted every other club punished for every other minor infraction.
@19th Century Terrorist1888 - yer clubs deed.

End of twitter.
hahahahahaha

Am i the only one that doesnt see much punishment here?

celtic now get a free week to prepare for a CL qualifier, they get to rearrange a home game for when crowds areback, time to strengthen their squad for more games and get fitness levels up.

sure if we win our 3 games its 11 points but its early in the season and refs will be gunning for us.

i dont actually see where celtic have really lost out here.

They are crapping themselves about Europe. One put forward that they should withdraw from league cup due to games backlog. They agree that the player should be sacked but this not set in precedence as the next one might be a player worth £40 million.
Fantastic reading.
When are they likely to have a player actually worth 40m

Am i the only one that doesnt see much punishment here?

celtic now get a free week to prepare for a CL qualifier, they get to rearrange a home game for when crowds areback, time to strengthen their squad for more games and get fitness levels up.

sure if we win our 3 games its 11 points but its early in the season and refs will be gunning for us.

i dont actually see where celtic have really lost out here.
I see your point ,but they could easily be sitting well behind us in the league ramping more pressure on the back games than there would be if they were played in the sequence meant

Back