Limited Edition Ibrox Gates – Officially Licensed Metal Artwork

Was wondering what my upcoming birthday present “ask” should be. And there it is. Will look great in my home office, which admittedly seems to be morphing into a blue room.

Do you think that could be illuminated with a couple of small led s behind the solid bits at the bottom.
Look fantastic i think .
getting our wee club renovated just now and obviously a way to help the club too if it's licenced as they 'll be getting a cut

It is - I have one ordered
Was a bit worried about their paypal link .It was asking me to add bank details but i have my credit card already linked as my funding source .Whats the reason for that .Sign in is different too, says paypal has changed . Checked paypal and my card still linked .Any info before i complete the order

Just bought a set. I've asked for a limited edition number of either '55', '1872' or '1972'. 1690 has already been taken. :D

I reckon these will be passed down through the generations of my family, all being well.

Update, I've been in touch with Stuart Clark at the parent company ( Stuart Clark (s.clark@wearejasmine.co.uk) and he's reserved me number '0055'. The other ones have been taken.

Last edited:
Just bought a set. I've asked for a limited edition number of either '55', '1872' or '1972'. 1690 has already been taken. :D

I reckon these will be passed down through the generations of my family, all being well.

Update, I've been in touch with Stuart Clark at the parent company ( Stuart Clark (s.clark@wearejasmine.co.uk) and he's reserved me number '0055'. The other ones have been taken.

Great minds think alike.

I’d asked the guy last week if I could get 11, 72, 1872, 1972 or 1690.

I’ve got my first choice of #0011 so it can have pride of place next to my signed Laudrup shirt :))

The guy was super helpful.
Amazing customer service.

I wish them every success with these stunning gates.

@Greg Marshall , would you know the best way to find out if this is an officially licensed club product?

Just want to be sure before I purchase.

Thanks.
Great minds think alike.

I’d asked the guy last week if I could get 11, 72, 1872, 1972 or 1690.

I’ve got my first choice of #0011 so it can have pride of place next to my signed Laudrup shirt :))

The guy was super helpful.
Amazing customer service.

I wish them every success with these stunning gates.
Brilliant!

Quite fancied some of the Bowie stuiff, too, but it's sold out.

That is an stunning piece of memorabilia.

Sadly for me, my Blue Room became a playroom 2 years ago & all my stuff is now in storage, so out of the market for this kind of thing these days!

Has anyone received a completed order from this company yet, or any contact other than the initial payment one, it's been two weeks since I ordered and no shipping or progress details from them to date.

Has anyone received a completed order from this company yet, or any contact other than the initial payment one, it's been two weeks since I ordered and no shipping or progress details from them to date.
The page says that the gates wont be shipped until September

I was actually surprised my order number was the low thousands, I thought they would have been way more popular. Glad I got one though.

My order number is 1180 and I have just set up text alert when it has been sent out ( can be set up via email).

Would only buy if like a few comments they binned the two badges on the bottom as those gates need no additional and i think it drops the look from high end to average.

The Player ones are superb and would love if the done a Kind Richard version similar to moaning Miller's

I sent an email the other day was told as was originally stated that it would be in September, and in my case probably mid September.

Last edited:
Back