Rangers Tattoos

dV8HEF.jpg
Are the bottom two lines not in the wrong order?
I have that as wall art but mines is..

Bluenoses are born not manufactured

We do no choose we are chosen

Those who understand need no explanation.

Those who don't understand don't matter.

We Are The People

I really hope yours is the right way as i can bin mine and get another for 12 quid from ebay.

We Are The People

I really hope yours is the right way as i can bin mine and get another for 12 quid from ebay.
I thought that too, though I don't have the wall art!

It just doesn't read right to me.

We Are The People

His is wrong. It’s

We do not choose we are chosen.

Those who understand need no explanation

I have a Rangers sleeve. Got it done on PRW a couple of years back.

Have the very first Rangers fc emblem, the gates, welcome the chase quote, portraits of Greig, Cooper, McCoist and Albertz. 1872 imprinted, a large Union Jack towards the top of my arm as well

I've been in several tattoo shops and all have commented on how cracking the tattoo is. I absolutely love it

And to keep it that way, I'll never show it on here

We Are The People

I changed the wording and the order to what sounded best to me. I wanted to end it referring to us.

There are few decent tattooists out there

Best to go with a recommendation.

Best bit of advice I got was “if it’s cheap, it’s cheap for a reason.... or if you can just walk in and get it done then why not appointment only?”

Last edited:
Hahaha just saying, not my cuppa tea mate!!
It's stencil lettering maybe you don't like it bit hardly one of a face that looks nothing like the person or something. Really not a lot to go wrong with it.

I'm in my early 30s and thinking about a tatoo aswell.

Not entirely sure why, I wouldnt have entertained the idea in my 20s.

I was discussing it with a colleague this morning who just got his first last week...."the first 2 hours were fine but the third was agony" disturbs me slightly.

Also not entirely sure what the process is....the artist I looked at this morning discouraged sending a design in by email, saying you should bring it in to them on a piece of paper (and also specified not a picture on your phone).

I'm in my early 30s and thinking about a tatoo aswell.

Not entirely sure why, I wouldnt have entertained the idea in my 20s.

I was discussing it with a colleague this morning who just got his first last week...."the first 2 hours were fine but the third was agony" disturbs me slightly.

Also not entirely sure what the process is....the artist I looked at this morning discouraged sending a design in by email, saying you should bring it in to them on a piece of paper (and also specified not a picture on your phone).
Well that fills me with absolute dread as I'm booked in for a 4-6 hour tattoo appointment.

Well that fills me with absolute dread as I'm booked in for a 4-6 hour tattoo appointment.
I generally start falling asleep around the 3 hour mark mate. everyone's different. Some people chat, some people listen to music etc

I generally start falling asleep around the 3 hour mark mate. everyone's different. Some people chat, some people listen to music etc

They won't think you're being an ignorant twat then?

I struggle to get past the "You been busy?.....What time you on till?" with taxi drivers so several hours of small talk with a stranger would seem like the stuff of nightmares for me.

They won't think you're being an ignorant twat then?

I struggle to get past the "You been busy?.....What time you on till?" with taxi drivers so several hours of small talk with a stranger would seem like the stuff of nightmares for me.
Nah mate they won’t I put in my head phones during mine and don’t worry to much about it, it’s nerve wracking for first but it’s a bareable pain

Back