Let’s talk about hagi

Was an off night for him, some of his deliveries fired over into the box were superb.

Been relatively poor the first three league games.
You always feel he has a moment of magic but when it don’t happen he feels like a passenger.

To me it looked like he lost interest when the game was out of St Johnstone reach. Prob have been better if he was 1 of the subs.

Just a drop in confidence. Doesnt look match sharp. A goal makes all the difference. I suppose when things are going well we always look for the negatives!

Yasssss a new whipping boy.

I thought Roofe would have been slagged for looking sloppy at times. Albeit he hasn't played in a long time.

As for Hagi, he tries stuff it works sometimes others it doesnt.

Just incase you missed it was 3.0 and broke down a hard defensive team and a clean sheet.

He just needs a bit of luck or a goal to come off and he will be fine , more than a player there

Always there and in about it, doesn't look to hide, but admittedly his touch was well off tonight for much of the game and he was sloppy in some of his play.

He's yet another young player we've built up as a superstar and he'll have to have very big shoulders to carry the weight of that moving forward. He's a talented boy, glad to have him here. Hopefully settles more into his stride in the next few weeks. I feel like SG will have to be very clever in managing the lad from a mentality and character POV.

Hes had an off game everybody has one ,hes still a young lad ,st johnstone players all over him at times ,ive no doubt he will be a big player for us this season

I counted ten times he gave the ball away tonight

he does some good things but by god he is frustrating to watch

great win onwards and upwards

His touches are intelligent and sublime at times.

Yes he gave the ball away a few times but that was from trying to do turns etc.

Young players will always show inconsistencies I think we need a level of patience.
Aribo,Hagi,Kamara,Kent and Itten will all need time out of the first eleven at times.

Back