Kemar Roofe Instagram Post.

Yeah, he was a Rusty Roofe yesterday, but that can be expected after so long out.

As a team we didn't really get out of 3rd gear yesterday, and still managed a respectable 3 points.

Just hope we can come away from the Spaghettihad unscathed with 3 points on Sunday now.

I thought you could see flashes of what he will offer, his positional sense and movement was excellent he just needs his match fitness.

The other good thing about him is he is so versatile, you can play him with Morelos or Itten because he can play a number of positions and he has the work rate to do the defensive side of the game.

I was quite impressed with both him and Itten. Both look like they've got a great touch and put themselves about, although you could definitely see Roofe was a bit rusty.

Confident they'll both turn out to be great signings.

I am suprised that there wasnt a thread on his quiet performance.

Theres already been criticism of Hagi, Kent, Jack and Kamara

when the boy is fully fit and ready to start were do you think gerrard will play him. honestly thought he was brought in as a straight replacement for alfie as he was gettinf sold but seems like hes staying so will roofe be used as a no10?

Can’t really blame him for being rusty. It’ll probably take a few games for him to get up to speed. I’m surprised some of the wee lassies on here aren’t greetin’ about him spreading negativity (albeit about himself) after a good win.

Kemar took quite a few hefty challenges last night. We need to be careful with him. He will be a real favourite when he is up to speed.

Thought we got a glimpse of the build up play you’ll get with him and Itten with the chance Roofe got. Really excited to see they two develop

Latest posts

Back