Lorry hits Separate Entity FC shop on Argyle Street

When Ibrox reopens to fans, that driver needs to be our guest of honour. Preferably for the New Year match against them.

Damn...with covid restrictions he could only have squished a hand full of the fucking rhats.
Let's hope he drives past again when restrictions are lifted.

Sky interviewing Head of Traffic Police outside Ibrox. Probably mentioning Jordan Jones recent traffic violation.

Janey Godawful will be in an Uber to the scene so that she can be interviewed as an eyewitness.

"Celtic fans in Glasgow reacted in horror at the mangled, disfigurement in front of them today.

But shop owners assured them the picture was from last season and will be taken down as Hayes is now at Aberdeen."

Mental how everyone involved just ignored the perilously hanging bits of masonry ready to fall on the pavement of one of Glasgow’s busy streets. 2 guys and the lorry driver having a casual chat while people walk under it oblivious to the inevitable crash. Lucky it never seriously hurt someone when it fell off.

Someone should have been guarding the area directing the pedestrians off the pavement.

I was going to scream 'Oh, my God, won't somebody think of the children?'. only I realised it would have been 40 years too late.

Unfortunately, the reports of its demise have been a tad exaggerated. This photo, and it's the one and only time that I'll do it, was taken at 13:54. Still, better luck next time!
That looks like that guy is holding up a no entry sign to the shop.

Quite right too. Well done that bear. Can I join the protest. :)

You can thank me for this chaps. :)) :))

I told him he could get down Mitchell Street (currently closed due to gas works) and the lads would let him out onto Argyle Street.

It never occurred to me to ask him to back into the poets shop though.:D

You can thank me for this chaps. :)) :))

I told him he could get down Mitchell Street (currently closed due to gas works) and the lads would let him out onto Argyle Street.

It never occurred to me to ask him to back into the poets shop though.:D
Seriously?:))

Back