The young lad Turnbull

Saw he got on the scoresheet yesterday. I'll tell you something he's as natural a goalscoring midfielder that I've seen coming through up here in a long time.

Gets into goalscoring positions for fun, very composed in front of goal, clean striker of the ball & not afraid to take a dig from distance. Would love us to add this boy to our squad.

Saw he got on the scoresheet yesterday. I'll tell you something he's as natural a goalscoring midfielder that I've seen coming through up here in a long time.

Gets into goalscoring positions for fun, very composed in front of goal, clean striker of the ball & not afraid to take a dig from distance. Would love us to add this boy to our squad.

I suspect they will have some sort of first refusal on him would they not?

Folk don’t want Kenny McLean but want Turnbull this place is nuts .

Different ends of their careers mate. Turnbull has decent stats for his age, which suggest he has a lot of potential. McLeans the better player at this point, but who knows with Turnbull in 3-5yrs. Personally im not a massive fan of him, but i get the attraction

He seems injury prone.
He nearly signed for them, basically did.
Motherwell would try to charge us a small fortune for him.

And for those reasons, I'm out.

The only player in the league remotely worth considering is Scott Allan and that wouldn't exactly go down well.

It's an overpriced market full of absolute shit

Different ends of their careers mate. Turnbull has decent stats for his age, which suggest he has a lot of potential. McLeans the better player at this point, but who knows with Turnbull in 3-5yrs. Personally im not a massive fan of him, but i get the attraction
Three to five years.
Thats a lifetime in football.
Not sure our transfer strategy goes that far or even much further than this season.

He seems injury prone.
He nearly signed for them, basically did.
Motherwell would try to charge us a small fortune for him.

And for those reasons, I'm out.

Injury prone? He had one injury that came to light during his medical and that nobody had any prior knowledge of. That’s it as far as I know.

He’s a great prospect and I’d rather he went South than the Dhims. Is he worth £3m right now? Not to us he isn’t.

He's only played one full season so far, whereas Docherty had played 3 before coming to us

Allan Campbell is the one I'd be keeping an eye on

The only player in the league remotely worth considering is Scott Allan and that wouldn't exactly go down well.

It's an overpriced market full of absolute shit

It wouldn't go down well because he too is over rated pish who's far too inconsistent, his fitness levels are poor. That's before he pulled on the green and white shite.

I wouldn’t pay daft money for him but people are turning their nose up at him and championing Turnbull .

I've never turned my nose up at McLean once. I started a thread about Turnbull and it gets filled with uninformed nonsense about McLean & Docherty when I never mentioned either of those players.

And BTW - neither of those players are remotely similar to David Turnbull, so I have no idea why it's relevant to this thread.

My mate who’s a Motherwell fan raves about him. Most exciting talent they’ve had in a long while, he truly believes.

Would Motherwell be interested in taking some of our players who aren’t going to get a game for us anyway? Worth asking the question.

Rangers always has a habit (near policy) of buying up the best of the rest.

Does he fit the profile being young with room for improvement meaning we could make a profit Probably.

Is he any worse than Arfield? Certainly younger.

Would do a job against SPFL teams if not in Europe.

I’d take him. But suspect Motherwell might try to be difficult.

I've never turned my nose up at McLean once. I started a thread about Turnbull and it gets filled with uninformed nonsense about McLean & Docherty when I never mentioned either of those players.

And BTW - neither of those players are remotely similar to David Turnbull, so I have no idea why it's relevant to this thread.

He’s not what’s required no better than Docherty.

Docherty did better for Hamilton than he has for Motherwell.

It was a good finish as well. For me he hasn't done enough to merit even being considered for the £3m fee that they want and thats before you consider his knee injury. If he does well again this season then yeah maybe one to consider but its a gamble at the moment.

Turned down a bash at the Premier League with Norwich to sign with the filth. McGinn turned down the filth for a crack with Villa in the Championship, easy to spot who is driven to take their career to the very limit ability wise. Their midfield is poor up against our own and I don't think he improves them. Could be wrong but I'd see him more as a filler to cover the potential Docherty/McCrorie/Barjonas void when we need first XI players for the here and now if we are paying £3m

Back