Hearts Statement

It’s a complete joke, there is no way the Scottish Cup can restart again,

Even though it ended when they called the season.

To be honest although I have some sympathy for Hearts they had the opportunity to bring the corrupt cabal to an end and bottled it.

Apparently this decision was taken to stop Hearts from gaining an advantage by starting training before other clubs. How does this work when they have to play a Scottish cup competition and the other 3 participants have completed their training and are back playing?

Until we are in the firing line and then Hearts will not care a jot about allies.
I'm open to any suggestions you may have as to how to deal with this. It's like hearts are getting the knife twisted again as an extra punishment for daring to take them on.

There wouldn't even have been the 2nd vote if rangers hadnt made allies. Inverness wont forget what abuse they got, hearts and thistle wont forget a dagger through their badges in the daily rat.

Remember hearts were run by an east European mobster at the time and when you consider we were taken over by a mob of charlatans, who we are now just shaking loose with regards sd, then we can hardly question scum getting control of football clubs.

Theres bury fans come on here, who will vouch for that.

Remember we have more power than all the other clubs apart from the head of the firm, but with more onside, the better the chance of defeating them.

Could not care less about Hearts or any other spfl teams until they start calling out celtic and there hold on the game here.

Fail to have any sympathy for them.They jumped into bed with the mentally challengeds et al to make sure we got shafted.Now finding the corrupt cabal is shafting them.Karmas a bitch coonts.

I'm open to any suggestions you may have as to how to deal with this. It's like hearts are getting the knife twisted again as an extra punishment for daring to take them on.

There wouldn't even have been the 2nd vote if Rangers hadnt made allies. Inverness wont forget what abuse they got, hearts and thistle wont forget a dagger through their badges in the daily rat.

Remember hearts were run by an east European mobster at the time and when you consider we were taken over by a mob of charlatans, who we are now just shaking loose with regards sd, then we can hardly question scum getting control of football clubs.

Remember we have more power than all the other clubs apart from the head of the firm, but with more onside, the better the chance of defeating them.
No offence 602 but if you think this will ever come to pass, you are living in cloud cuckoo land.

The more the football authorities in this country shaft clubs like Hearts the greater the likelihood that those clubs will be inclined to vote against those in authority in any future vote of no confidence.

The "no one likes us we dont care and f-ck the lot of them" attitude will see us standing alone for all time with no chance of removing the corruption in the game and, therefore, no chance of ever being any better than second best.

We need allies if we are to ultimately win the war - that doesn't mean we need to like them and we certainly shouldn't forget past indiscretions. However when we have a common enemy we should be able to, at least temporarily, set aside our differences and work together. Wishing harm on potential allies is effectively accepting the status quo does, indeed, continue and our club will never again be allowed to be successful in our own land.

I certainly won't forget 2012 but I want a better future for my club and if that means accepting support from, or forming alliances with, clubs who previously took a kick then so be it.

You have to feel for them.
Feel for them. Not really. I don't feel for any other club after our 'relegation'.

In saying that, it is again sheer fukn incompetence form the so-called leaders of our game. Why the F are Hearts being punished for other clubs indescretions? What is the real benefit here?

My cousin runs a five-a-side centre with more competence than this nonsense.

Hearts say "blah blah blah".
Just shut up and do what you are told.
That's your suit.

It’s a complete joke, there is no way the Scottish Cup can restart again,

Even though it ended when they called the season.

To be honest although I have some sympathy for Hearts they had the opportunity to bring the corrupt cabal to an end and bottled it.

Hearts could make a real statement by refusing to play their Scottish Cup semi-final in protest and demanding a vote of no confidence in both the SPFL and SFA, but they won't.

Dear Hearts,

Remember this ?

Rangers will not play in the Scottish Premier League this season.
SPL chairmen met at Hampden to vote on the new club's application to replace the old Rangers in the top flight.
BBC Scotland has learned that 10 of the 12 clubs were in opposition, with Kilmarnock abstaining and Rangers voting in favour.

You danced to their tune then, now you reap the rewards, go fck yourselves.

Kind Regards

The fairness line was an easy one for the corrupt authorities to find and use. Delivering it after pretty much confirming nothing will happen to clubs who should be punished is the smelly bit. There seems to be far too many of these Wee knife twist coincidences when announcing things. It just comes across as “look what we can do and any time I like”

Dear Hearts,

Remember this ?

Rangers will not play in the Scottish Premier League this season.
SPL chairmen met at Hampden to vote on the new club's application to replace the old Rangers in the top flight.
BBC Scotland has learned that 10 of the 12 clubs were in opposition, with Kilmarnock abstaining and Rangers voting in favour.

You danced to their tune then, now you reap the rewards, go fck yourselves.

Kind Regards
When was that ? Have a date for it ?

How many statements have Hearts made in the last 3 months. A hearts statement is the equivalent of a teenager storming up the stairs and slamming their room door.

Hard done by for sure but f Hearts in all honesty, they would have been licking the feet of those in charge and would have thrown anyone under the bus at the tail end of last season to stay in the spl, regardless of morality.
I lost count with the amount of times they kept saying how unfair it all was and know one should loose but then say celtic can keep the title in the same breath, but please sir, keep us up.

They are pi55ing over every single club in scottish football for the sake of one, and no one, no one can do a thing about it sickening,!! the clubs have to get together and oust them, I wonder what they have in store for us ?

How many statements have Hearts made in the last 3 months. A hearts statement is the equivalent of a teenager storming up the stairs and slamming their room door.

Hard done by for sure but f Hearts in all honesty, they would have been licking the feet of those in charge and would have thrown anyone under the bus at the tail end of last season to stay in the spl, regardless of morality.

At this rate, they are going to be releasing a statement about a statement about a statement.

They are embarrassing themselves even more with every day that passes.

I genuinely can't believe the short-sightedness of some on here.
Hearts have been totally shafted here, no matter what happened in 2012, everything dished out to them was a result of making sure the filth got a trophy they didn't win.

Like we didn't deserve what we went through, neither do Hearts.

Short sighted?

Forget 2012, get yourself over to their pishy forum and see what they think of us in 2020.

So they have told the lower leagues they can't start training, but why, if they follow protocols it should be ok,

SPFL cannot run scottish football this is obvious.
In a way is crazy I bet hearts are probably following the protocols better than spfl clubs as they they have a decent seperate training ground

Must seem a long time ago that they were in the vanguard of the corrupt cabal with their tongues right up Peter’s hoop.

There wouldn't even have been the 2nd vote if Rangers hadnt made allies. Inverness wont forget what abuse they got, hearts and thistle wont forget a dagger through their badges in the daily rat.

I have no idea how to remedy this, but remember when Budge decided to fight her corner , she made it clear that she was not interested in anybody elses problems, just Hearts, so Rangers concerns about gifting the title didn't matter to her, and we have to be best pals with them now, not in my book.

Grow a pair of balls and do something or shut the fuk up and get back to sucking liewells boaby.

Another absolute mess by the authorities just to cover the transgressions of mentally challengeds.

The third best supported club in the land is being disadvantaged just to suit clubs that can barely attract 1,000 fans. It really is no wonder we languish so far behind other countries when we allow the tail to wag the dog in every decision,

Let’s win 55 then start making concrete plans to get out of Scottish football.

Last edited:
Either Jason Leitch on behalf of the Government is lying or the football authorities are lying.

I think I can hazard a guess who and perhaps the useless fucks in the media up here can be a wee bit useful for a change and call them out (no laughing at the back there).

I have no idea how to remedy this, but remember when Budge decided to fight her corner , she made it clear that she was not interested in anybody elses problems, just Hearts, so Rangers concerns about gifting the title didn't matter to her, and we have to be best pals with them now, not in my book.
I never said anything about being best pals. My enemies enemy is my friend, should be taken on board.

No use cutting of your nose to spite your face.

It is a farce to be fair to them. Celtic and Aberdeen players can’t follow the rules, so lets hammer the lower leagues.

All because the SPFL is working to benefit the same rancid club yet again.

The SPFL couldn’t shut the league down quickly enough, so they could get their ’9-in-a-row‘. The SFA - against all logic - decide that the Scottish Cup must be played to a finish so they can claim their ‘4-trebles-in-a-row’.

Disgusting.

Those running the game in Scotland are taking Scottish football from one total embarrassment to another. All other leagues that returned did so without any real issue we attempt to return and it's an absolute shambles.

Am I reading this correctly, are the SPFL seriously stopping Hearts from training because it will 'give them an unfair advantage'. Where do you go with this shit, Hearts have a bigger support, Hearts have their own training complex, Hearts can afford better players, Hearts are full time, all these things give them an unfair advantage over others in their Division and below.
Do they fancy taking you know who's Champions League ill gotten gains from them because, let's face it, it's giving them an unfair advantage...

People really need to stop hating the game to death. The scum must piss themselves laughing at other clubs fans trying to make sure other clubs won’t work together. That is the one thing that will keep them in power as long as they want it.

People really need to stop hating the game to death. The scum must piss themselves laughing at other clubs fans trying to make sure other clubs won’t work together. That is the one thing that will keep them in power as long as they want it.
That's probably why they pollute other fans forums.

No one is thinking straight at the moment due to the Covid situation. One day we will return to rational thinking. No good reason why Hearts cannot be allowed to train. They have had a terrible time lately.

Back