Back Pages Friday's Back Pages

Unbelievable the shite that gets written, knock back Barca, couldn’t even get a game at West Ham, just in the dour and following in line with Covid FC mantra, utter bullshit.

They regurgitate the same stuff over and over, 'could have signed for........' c@ltic supporter since I was a boy', 'everyone in my home town supports them'

Made up crap to for the scum to lap up.

Is Ajeti just another big mouth? His numbers tell me Barca were never interested! He’s barely made it to double figures in a season a very much unknown quantity to be paying £5m on.

Love me, love me separate entity fc fans.

Ajeti, already a fans favourite for talking crap said that it was a childhood dream to play for separate entity fc. Speaking exclusively to oor propaganda rag, Ajeti, who knocked back Real Madrid, Man City, Liverpool, Man U, Juventus , AC Milan, and Bournemouth, said , " I had the chance to play under Guardiola, but Lenny and his style of coaching was too persuasive. One -twos' , sidestepping people, skilfully navigating the people who are drunk on the sidewalks of Byres road. It was an opportunity which was too good to miss. Lenny explained everything, his theories on the perfect pint, and which is better, salt or sauce on chips. He even spoke about the intricacies of chewing tobacco. We had a really fascinating conversation, and I knew then this was a guy that I wanted to play under."

Last edited:
Knocked back Barca,? he has a career total of 57 goals in 151 games, that includes his one good season where he scored 21. not a record that would have Messi worried about his place.:))

We bring in Roofe and Itten and keep it all under wraps without running our mouths off.

They sign a guy who had 15 appearances and under 700 minutes of football on the pitch last year, and he's knocking back Barca for TLB :))

How can the 2nd biggest club in Scotland get all these players who have knocked back the big clubs in europe and we can't :D :D

There was nothing in between Barcelona and Celtic?
Rejected Barcelona!
If he was good enough for them, he’d be good enough for fifty sides before it came to Celtic but, no, it was Lennon for him!
I believe you, pal.
Honest, I do.
Obviously Lenny's flashing smiles and pleasant personality won him over and he gave Barca the middle finger ? Aye ! Is that right ? o_O .

It’s dross like this that gives certainty these rags are on their last legs and pandering to the only audience they have left

Ajeti signed after deep discussions with Lennon.
“I spoke to Lenny and we discussed our burning passion for spouse abuse. I like his story where he threatened to knife his pregnant mistress, and I thought to myself, I want to work under a leader as courageous as this. Barcelona? Yes, they are a good club but their history is very bland. Full of success and boring stories. Celtic? Who would not be intrigued by a club who has such murky backgrounds and decades of links to child abuse, a quasi-religious background and fans who openly support terrorist and the death of women and children? Count me in!”

Of course you can punish a club for what the players do. Selfish bassas like Boli will shrug off £480 fines, but if he costs his club 3 points then that might be the difference between a winners medal and nothing.

For clubs even smaller than celtc, three points could be the difference between relegation and staying up.

For middle level clubs, forfeiting a game also means forfeiting a possible win bonus

Hitting the employer is probably the only way that you can get the attention of the thickos that undoubtedly work in football same as in any other walk of life.

The only reason forfeiting is not going to happen is because its celtc who will be the first to suffer

Back