Kevin Clancy referee v Kilmarnock.

I at least prefer him refereeing us at home rather than in a tough away game. At least at home it shouldn't matter too much how much he tries to shaft us. It is terrible that it has got to this stage that you know that with Clancy involved you need to beat him too.

Nick Walsh has been fine in the past. Young lad though and he’s had a few shockers for other teams (killie and motherwell I think) - if it turns into a proper scrap I’m not sure he’ll be able to control it. That said he loves dishing out a yellow card which should suit us. Basically 5 cards per game last season I think.

I’m going to boo at my TV Throughout the match , maybe even a rendition of who’s the papist in the black

On a serious note he should be nowhere near our games this season after his performances at the piggery on numerous occasions last year

A Cheating Tim with a whistle and a bitter one at that

He genuinely refs Alfie differently than any other player and he doesn’t even hide it. Some refs might be stricter on him than others but he’s the only one who goes out his way every time he refs us to disrupt Alfie’s game. A prick is what he is. We need to call out the fact he got the game and to put pressure on him.

He can't have his favourites going 11 points behind can he?

I am convinced this match will not be allowed to pass without some form of refereeing controversy. Just got to hope we're good enough that it doesn't matter - as we were on the 29th.

After his behaviour and how upset he was about Rangers playing well at the piggery he will be probably have a good game and do the game honestly.

Interesting that its his first game since, also at Ibrox and at time when theres nae crowd.

I still would like someone to answer the question on, if shirt pulling in a box is a definite penalty on dec 29th,how come subsequently he didn’t give one penalty there after for the remainder of the season,for the same offence?

After his behaviour and how upset he was about Rangers playing well at the piggery he will be probably have a good game and do the game honestly.

Interesting that its his first game since, also at Ibrox and at time when theres nae crowd.
If it is tight you can bet he tries to %^*& us

I still would like someone to answer the question on, if shirt pulling in a box is a definite penalty on dec 29th,how come subsequently he didn’t give one penalty there after for the remainder of the season,for the same offence?

We should have had 3 penalties at the Piggery for shirt pulling on December 29th. Clancy only saw one incident, and that was against us. He cheated and knew what he was doing.

Clancy is a cheating mentally challenged rat bastard. He should have been taken off the list immediatly after the outrage in December. His arrogance is beyond belief and he knows he will be protected by the cabal.

On any given game week ALL of them can be pulled up for being unprofessional, biased, incompetent, bigots or in Clancy's case all of the above

Gerrard should remind him of the game at the piggery and state we are watching his performance closely

What got me also was, sure Christie done the same but more blatant during that game

Back