• Coverdale

Votes: 98 58.3%
  • Bon Jovi

Votes: 70 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bon Jovi are staunch.
DiKlK6NX0AAyv2p.jpg

The only gig Ive been to at Ibrox was Bon Jovi in, ....let me check my ticket stub collage ...Sunday 22nd June 2003, The Bounce Tour, cost £30.75 ..., fck was charged about £130 to see Roger's Waters at the Hydro a couple of years ago.

Is that Neil Cooper or David Bryan the keyboard player that's also in the pic !

Coverdale has overdone the plastic surgery these days. Played the 02 Academy a few years ago and, when introducing the band, said “We have a new face on stage tonight” and apparently someone shouted “Aye, yours!”.

He looks like someone’s gran. These guys would look better if they just be aged gracefully

Loved Gillan with Deep Purple - but Dio was excellent (with Rainbow in particular) as well.

Was able to see Dio sign with ELF (supported Deep Purple, singer was David Coverdale, 1974??), also with Rainbow and Black Sabbath. Have seen Ian Gillan many times with Deep Purple, the next will be the 5th October next year (I hope).

Still to get the new one mate, but got everything else they've done, all on vinyl too.

My 2nd favourite band, behind Floyd.

It is a reall good album, I really thought they were just after more "retirement" dosh, but this is definitely worth the purchase.

Remember walking about the high school, with In Rock tucked under my arm, showing it off.

It is a reall good album, I really thought they were just after more "retirement" dosh, but this is definitely worth the purchase.

Remember walking about the high school, with In Rock tucked under my arm, showing it off.

I've went back the way to find them mate.

Born in 1992, I've listened to and seen live plenty of modern bands.

There's some good ones out there, but they simply aren't in the same class as the classic rock bands like Floyd, Purple, Led Zep, Rainbow etc.

The only gig Ive been to at Ibrox was Bon Jovi in, ....let me check my ticket stub collage ...Sunday 22nd June 2003, The Bounce Tour, cost £30.75 ..., fck was charged about £130 to see Roger's Waters at the Hydro a couple of years ago.

Is that Neil Cooper or David Bryan the keyboard player that's also in the pic !
Great question !!

Go along with that, just about to listen to Deep Purple's new album, granted Gillan's voice not as powerful as on Deep Purple in Rock, my first album.
And mine' my auntie bought it for my birthday
The only reason I wanted it was because of the album cover' took me a few listens before I got into it' I think this was the reason for me liking heavy music

Jon bon jovi for me, they have played Ibrox twice. I remember jon shouting its good to be back in Rangers land.

You don't sell over 120 million albums for nothing.

Back