Limited Edition Ibrox Gates – Officially Licensed Metal Artwork

If people knew how much they cost to make they'd probably think twice..but there you go stick a team on it and people go buck daft!

I'd say no more than £10 for material at a push
About 10 mins to cut
Not sure about the paint but probably powder coated for no more than 20 quid

Tbh though you’re not just paying for raw materials. I’d expect there were CAD drawings that were modified to suit the smaller form factor. On top of that there will have been prototypes and tests done to get the colours and graphics correct before it was finalised. All these things add up as additional costs over and above the raw materials.

I think the price is a bit expensive but it’s a unique bit of memorabilia that people are prepared to pay the money for. Myself included.

Tbh though you’re not just paying for raw materials. I’d expect there were CAD drawings that were modified to suit the smaller form factor. On top of that there will have been prototypes and tests done to get the colours and graphics correct before it was finalised. All these things add up as additional costs over and above the raw materials.

I think the price is a bit expensive but it’s a unique bit of memorabilia that people are prepared to pay the money for. Myself included.

And licensing the badge from the club.

Dont do facebook, wonder where they got them made, absolute belters.

Looks like it's from these guys:

Looks like it's from these guys:

Cheers mate, different class, my wife is gonni kill me now. :cool:

Everything has a mark up.

novelty item perhaps but if people like it then why be negative
Oh absolutely mate. I just don't like to see fellow bears getting stroked. Ive worked in that industry for years and I've seen a massive upturn in this sorta stuff recently. If it's what you want then go for it

Cracking detail which looks spot on, even down to the missing gold rings the gates display today.

Wonder what happened to them? (Under 'RANGERS')

gn28.png

gn29.png

Take it I could be waiting a few days for order 1095?

Were orders 11 and 55 above the actual numbers or did all orders start at 1000?

Back