Daniel Johnson of Preston

I long for the days we can be linked with an EPL/EFL player without them being labelled a 'Warburton signing'. Heard it plenty last summer with Aribo as well.

Aribo has had a fantastic start to the season, but he’s still got everything to prove yet mate.

Great potential though.

From their forums

" £2m is fucking pitiful, remember when Rangers were a big club?"

"2m for Johnson yet they want 10m for Kent (who is woeful and was poor in the championship)"

Don't think they are taking it so well...
Honestly mate, go on another fans forum, what do you expect?

Maybe have a look at this one and see what's wrote about other clubs.

See he is listed as an attacking midfielder. Would he be back up to Aribo or this "missing piece of our jigsaw" midfielder we are supposed to be looking for?

More than the Preston fans who seem pretty raging at the thought of him leaving?
So you’re telling me Preston fans aren’t happy about them potentially losing one of their starting 11 players? I am shocked at that revelation.

All I’m saying is I’ve seen him plenty of times and I don’t think he’d be good enough for Rangers.

Was based in Preston and saw him a few times. Head and shoulders above his fellow team mates and the opposition. A move to us would excel him from my limited viewing.
Guy in my work, a Preston season ticket holder says he is 'excellent' mate.
Hopefully you are correct.

We were told Toney was going to cost over 10m and he went for less, these league 1/Championship teams are wide I’ll give them that

Stuff gets lost in the massive threads if you haven't been on in a while and don't have time to read everything you've missed.

No harm having a thread about a potential new signing, you've even taken the time to post on it. If you don't agree dont open the thread.

You just skip to the most recent page :))

GettyImages-1193876272-1.jpg

0_19471354.jpg

0_Imago-20190801.jpg

0_Rangers-Signing-The-Rangers-Training-Centre.jpg

240720_Leon_Balogun_Signing_03.JPG

tenor.gif
A lot to really like there.;)

So you’re telling me Preston fans aren’t happy about them potentially losing one of their starting 11 players? I am shocked at that revelation.

All I’m saying is I’ve seen him plenty of times and I don’t think he’d be good enough for Rangers.

I just think they'd be in a better position to judge how good or bad he is, it's usually a good sign when fans of the club the player may leave are upset about it rather than wanting them punted.

Aye, the barometer for labelling someone a Warburton signing shouldn't be Warburtons signings.

Anyone using that label on every EFL player we are linked with is slow in the head.

What makes you think I don’t view this guy as a future rangers captain like our current captain who warburton signed ;)

........Or will that not suit your hissy fit narrative.

For the avoidance of doubt, I never said anything negative about this player. You’re jumping to conclusions.

Atleast it makes you look hard though. Well played big man :))

I just think they'd be in a better position to judge how good or bad he is, it's usually a good sign when fans of the club the player may leave are upset about it rather than wanting them punted.
McGeady was labelled too good for Preston 2 seasons ago.

I'll hold my opinion as i've never seen the boy.

From their forums

" £2m is fucking pitiful, remember when Rangers were a big club?"

"2m for Johnson yet they want 10m for Kent (who is woeful and was poor in the championship)"

Don't think they are taking it so well...
Really hope we get him now

Can’t get excited about this.

was expecting a name that you’d be confident would go straight into the 11 and take 55 by the neck from the middle of the park.

Like Pedro Mendes

Is he the guy ?

Latest posts

Back