Have any of our impartial Press highlighted that we have not had a penalty in the league since last October?

As I’ve said, I think the referees are, in the main, just shit. I don’t buy into the theory they are against us any more than they are against anyone else. Talk to fans of clubs outwith the OF and they will tell you we both get decisions they would never get.

I don‘t have a problem with Rangers highlighting clear errors. In fact I’d welcome it when it is blatantly wrong. Had we not been given a penalty as blatant as the St Mirren one yesterday I’d see no reason for us not to comment upon it. Most decisions aren’t that clear cut though.
._.which fans what are you talking crap about today?

you said other fans as tho we should take them seriously which fans?

I‘ve been out of Scotland for more than 40 years but still talk with old mates from school. Being a Lanark boy that means Motherwell, Accies, Hibs, Hearts and, oddly, Dundee United. I’d say the fans of every club in Scotland would say exactly the same thing though. I’ve no problem talking to fans of any club, doesn’t mean I agree with every opinion they have. How you view their opinions is for you.

I‘ve been out of Scotland for more than 40 years but still talk with old mates from school. Being a Lanark boy that means Motherwell, Accies, Hibs, Hearts and, oddly, Dundee United. I’d say the fans of every club in Scotland would say exactly the same thing though. I’ve no problem talking to fans of any club, doesn’t mean I agree with every opinion they have. How you view their opinions is for you.
ok mate being out the country maybe explains why you listen to them,our refs are bent everyone up here knows it

See, if we accept that, then we might as well just shut down and all go play golf or something. If the games corrupt then the games a bogey and not worth playing.

Well it is a bogey for the first time since I seen your posts on here you are making some sense, they have everything tied up, maybe instead of listening to the Hamilton accies fans or whoever your mate is from the the 70s you should read the posts on here from Rangers supporters.

You watch on tv you must see the level of corruption and bias from refs they don't exactly hide it, its blatant the same guys aint ignoring bad challenges on tims they are trained up to influence the match and avoid problems with the media.

Im sure you do accept the media is biased in Scotland.

See, if we accept that, then we might as well just shut down and all go play golf or something. If the games corrupt then the games a bogey and not worth playing.

Exactly what I said after a gift of a title.

Can yo honestly 100% say that Clancy is a bad ref rather than a cheating bigot?

Or that Beaton is not damaged goods?

Said it before refs in this country are more a threat to us winningthe league than Celtic.
If we don’t call them out it’s a joke.

Last edited:
As I’ve said, I think the referees are, in the main, just shit. I don’t buy into the theory they are against us any more than they are against anyone else. Talk to fans of clubs outwith the OF and they will tell you we both get decisions they would never get.

I don‘t have a problem with Rangers highlighting clear errors. In fact I’d welcome it when it is blatantly wrong. Had we not been given a penalty as blatant as the St Mirren one yesterday I’d see no reason for us not to comment upon it. Most decisions aren’t that clear cut though.
I’m sorry bud but given we haven’t had a League penalty in almost a year, those fans claiming we ‘get decisions they wouldn’t get,’ is just pish. We all know the fans of these clubs talk out of their arse and here, statistics absolutely back it up.

Think Roofe can take penalties? IMO was a mistake to take Tav off the penalties as he had scored many under pressure (you certainly do not change it in a cup final against your rivals).

PS their French striker is a diver but never seems to get highlighted.

Absolutely, just the latest in a long line. Their dives that result in penalties would be yellow cards, playing for us.

No wonder the refs cheat tho, our club has no idea how to deal with the problem the VAR statement was so sad, lets help the bent refs with tv replays, ffs. I think Gerrard wanted to deal with it but quickly found out he would get no support and slaughtered by the press, ex players cant say anything as tim tv/radio/papers pay their bills, and worst of all even on a fans forum you still read the stuff about being better than timothy or bears going on and on and on about refs being shite.

At the same time tim support has 0 to moan about not even a corner, their journos and ex players are actually quite positive about refs and how tough the job is and theres no longer statements from their board or Lennon running onto the park to have a go at them.

There must be a ref out there that's disgusted by whats happening to refereeing they cant all believe its their duty to respect and serve Celtic fc, their press dregs/ support. Take a lot of balls to speak out easy for me to say right enough, but its a massive story could make yourself a right few £££. Id be a little worried about someone going to the press if I was part of this Celtic refereeing gang.

Back