Lineker takes a cut !

When will these Plastic People Barristers at the BBC have their pay cut by 3/4 not one of them is worth this, as in real terms folk in modern Media are being paid a fraction to what was paid before.

Lineker, or Line-acre as Mick Channon called him all the way through Mexico 86, is emblematic of everything that is wrong with the BBC.

And don't get me started on a former professional sportsman fronting an advertising campaign for crisps.

Should be his throat that would shut him up.

tenor.gif

The BBC is a big boys(mostly) club. Loads of executives on big money paying big money to personalities.
I like Lineker as a pundit, but never worth his salary.

But he is still the BBC's highest presenter on around £1.3m a year , value for money ?
Not !
:mad:
And he usually has two other overpaid pundits on his show as well! I would like to see this gravy train derailed.

And he usually has two other overpaid pundits on his show as well! I would like to see this gravy train derailed.
I wonder how the pay scale of a sports presenter is worked out, to get 5 times the wage of the Prime Minister for presenting a football show funded by licence payers is just pure mental, and as you say there are another two talking bollox next to him.

His latest arrogant tweet makes me think that he should be fired into the sea.

Pensioners getting absolutley shafted by the TV Licence and he tweets that. Talk about being unable to read the room FFS.

I bet Graham Norton is on more.
Can't stand Lineker,he takes elephant c ocks sideways up the arse.Fucking hate the bbc too.

I’m sure Graham Norton takes a wedge via his production company. I don’t blame the ‘talent’ for earning what they do. Can only blame the executives who sign off on the salaries.

I wouldn't grieve just yet for Gary as his other 2 contracts with crisps and BT will still bring in the spondoolis.

Aye, nice work if you can get it.

Lineker has taken over on here...used to be Shearer that got the pelters

Back