No further action on the morelos challenge

Could easily have put Alfie out the game for a good number of weeks. Is there not something in the rules about challenging with excessive force (or have I just made that up) ? The fact there was a puncture wound in his leg would certainly indicate that was the case. Shocked at the verdict but also not shocked at the same time!

And our club will do .......... nothing. Take it up the pipe as per.

Allowing Clancy and co to continue turning a blind eye to opposing players sticking the boot in.
What exactly is the club supposed to do - sort from making a good old,jolly old statement so that it can be ridiculed by the press?

Yip... Clancy does indeed know whats at stake this season for his favourire entity.
Its no coincedence he misses so many blatant assaults on Rangers players but can see any little infringment by anyone in a blue jersey.
Fkn Cheating bHeast

3 qualified refs think that was fine. This is a big reason why our game is in the shitter

That’s the bigger picture & you’re right.

They will see this as fucking us over, but the big loser is Scottish Football, as aggression like we’ve already seen from Dundee Utd & St Johnstone this season will stop decent players developing in this backwater.

Of course, the big winner is their adopted son Clancy, who has been again rewarded for blatant cheating.

He’s now officially their go to guy now that Thomson’s not there to cheat us.

I know we have people on here who moan about people wanting a statement but the club MUST publicly question about the safety of our players after this carve up.

I’ll be honest, this doesn’t bother me. It should have been a red card at the time but a retrospective punishment does nothing to help us. I also don’t like the idea of re-reffing games in terms of missed tackles, the McGregor one last year was ridiculous. For me the retrospective action should be kept for diving and missed violent conduct

It would have shown Clancy's decision to be wrong and that he doesn't referee us fairly which is exactly the reason why they came to the decision they did.

I'm not one for asking for statements - in fact I regularly take the piss out of people who do.

But in what way is the incident any different to Ryan Jack at Pittodrie, which was punished with a straight red card then failed at appeal? I've watched them both several times since the weekend and we're talking about literally the exact same thing - player plays the ball, natural momentum/swing takes his studs on to the opponent.

Either both are red cards for endangering an opponent, or nothing - just an accidental collision from the natural momentum.

So why's it only a fucking red card for the Rangers player? Surely this is something we've got to be asking?
I said this to another guy the only similarity is they both got the ball Jack wasn't high and May only got hurt because he shat it.

It kind of lets you know where we, as a club stand in the Scottish game. At one time the authorities would try and disguise their contempt for us, whereas now, there is no thin veil over it, it’s just out in the open and if you do make any representation then the “ gang “ do what gangs do and close ranks, making us out to be whiners, seen the movie several times. Hopefully our team can do our taking for us on the pitch.

A joke of a decision, but, in the present climate, not a surprise.

The narrative is always the same, ie Rangers player hung quartered and drawn through all media outlets, and diluted down for all the rest.

And, yet, we have fellow supporters on here saying that we are consistently paranoid and acting like mentally challengeds regarding questionable decisions in games involving us, well it's not paranoia to me, its corruption plain and simple.

A joke of a decision, but, in the present climate, not a surprise.

The narrative is always the same, ie Rangers player hung quartered and drawn through all media outlets, and diluted down for all the rest.

And, yet, we have fellow supporters on here saying that we are consistently paranoid and acting like mentally challengeds regarding questionable decisions in games involving us, well it's not paranoia to me, its corruption plain and simple.

The facts are there to support you mate.

The board should be calling this out for what it is. The manager rightly called it out but the board need to grow a set. We won't though and will continue to be shafted!!

We should be openly questioning this and any charges that result should see a good legal team represent us at any hearing.

Our own football authority is mocking us

President set. Anyone want to take wager that Pottypuss form the spoon burners cripples at least one of our players in the match and gets away with it? I believe this cowardice by the board to face and expose these corrupt lap dogs IS going to cost us 55 and hand them 10IAR. I have a sick feeling which i can't shake about this.

I would be shocked if any other club anywhere did not face this head on and expose the blatant double standards(corruption), but our club just continually drops it's pants and accepts the punishment. There is something not right in the state of Denmark concerning the subservience of our club now.

Last edited:
Can someone stick together this challenge and the Jack one so the sheer ridiculousness of this can be highlighted?

NINTCHDBPICT000608047004.jpg

965-BFCAD-EBCA-4025-A841-5997-BE0-B6-F72.png

The precedent has been set then, our players can now go in showing studs so long as they play the ball?

That really needs to be the question being asked by our Club, indeed by our Manager.

The similarity to the previous Jack incident, and the astounding contrast in how they've been dealt with should be raised, with the additional comment --"I have been asked by observers from outwith Scotland : was it because he was a Rangers player that he was treated with less integrity ?"

That really needs to be the question being asked by our Club, indeed by our Manager.

The similarity to the previous Jack incident, and the astounding contrast in how they've been dealt with should be raised, with the additional comment --"I have been asked by observers from outwith Scotland : was it because he was a Rangers player that he was treated with less integrity ?"

you'd think the manager would be able to get his ex team mates to highlight some of the stuff in the media

Totally shocked but not surprised. Now is the time for the club to speak out. The gaffers comment that if it was the other way round is correct. If alfie had done that the media would have demanded he was red carded. It’s more evidence of the corruption and bigotry at the heart of the game in Scotland

If anyone is still erring on the side of incompetence then explain this - tally Ryan Jack's card and colour count for his entire Sheep career with the first year or so with the mighty Rangers.

It was one of those that could have gone either way. I showed it to 3 English pals who dont have any allegiance and 2 said it was no foul while one said it was

Back