Gareth Bale to return to Spurs?

I know Tottenham's pitch changes into an NFL one but if it morphs into a pitch and putt at least they may have a chance of him signing

When was the last time he had a consistently good season? When did he last play over 30 league games? Hamstrings made of glass. What could possibly go wrong?

How is it?
He asked the question after it was mentioned in the tweet and he put a question mark after it.
I dont think the question mark was there initially. So the title had him returning to Spurs and the tweet said they might be interested but the deal will be difficult.

Thats not going to end well if he goes back their its not the Gareth Bale on the premiership years they are getting plus hes on 600k a week at Madrid

I dont think the question mark was there initially. So the title had him returning to Spurs and the tweet said they might be interested but the deal will be difficult.
Its all about the question mark and it was there when I read it mate.

Tremendous player if fit. It's a big if though, considering he hasn't had regular football for a few seasons.

How is it?
He asked the question after it was mentioned in the tweet and he put a question mark after it.
Its all about the question mark and it was there when I read it mate.
The threads been up for an hour though. It wasnt there when it was posted, hence that posters reply.
The curious case of the missing question mark . . . .

Would love him back at Spurs!!

Depth at left back might see Sessengon played more as a winger if at all...If the lad from Real signs.

Madrid will obviously be paying close to half his wages. Would love to see him back playing, top player.

Back