No further action on the morelos challenge

NINTCHDBPICT000608047004.jpg

965-BFCAD-EBCA-4025-A841-5997-BE0-B6-F72.png

I feel like videos side by side would be better. The one on Morelos from that angle isn’t the same as Jack’s.

Absolute farcical.

I really hope the club remember this next time one of our players are cited and take those corrupt basturds to the cleaners. Its beyond a joke now it really is beyond a fukin joke.

Just create a set of GIFs and they are backdrop to our media sessions . All the time .

and get them into public domain of course .

I wondered if we should find other new tactics

1. Engage MP/MSP about the additional risks to our workers . Opponents damaging them at work and no / inadequate controls are exerted by Officials And publicise .
2. Engage SPFA with same evidence and additional risks experienced by the club employees.
3. Question the rights that our employees have at sfa/spfl .
4. Raise the Q of race / Othering / Sectarianism being possible explanations for both the acts and the processes failing our employees .
This is the least Caucasian squad we have had - ask is there is any evidence of this having an impact on our refereeing & compliance cases.
5. Could a player with an Injury bring a civil case

just some initial , careless thoughts I have .

remember we have many cases of mishandling and also if we’re question the Otherimg / racism we only have to say this employee feels he / she has this impression.

We have to fight these organisations and fight with all we have

imho

Remember Liewell is embedded in this cabal, they will chip away at us all season whenever we threaten the filth, don't have a good feeling about this.

Well we are just going to have to do this the hard way, it’s evident that we are going to be on the receiving end of some shit decisions

some laugh, so just to be clear you can inflict an unlimited amount of damage with a follow through provided you make contact with the ball first?
Unless your names Ryan Jack. And if you asked me if his challenge was intentional I don't know, but the player arrived slightly late and looked accidental. The one on Morelos was an exaggerated follow through with the intention of injuring him. Anybody who has played the game knows that.

Anytime he gets the gig with our matches the club should start making a point of highlighting his track record before the game. Use some avenue of getting the point across before every game.

Clancys cheating supported by others. No surprise and he'll keep getting Rangers games
Getting to the stage where if there's a chance of sticking in a meaty challenge and taking out the ref at ACL level as collateral...especially that prick Clancy...our player needs to make a right good job of it. Banned for a period of time, but forever a f*ckin hero.

Anybody expecting anything different, really hasn't been paying attention.

There has always been jealousy and petty rivalry against the Rangers, but in the last decade we've become the most despised club in the country.

The agenda is to hurt and punish us, each and every way and time they can - and it's not even nearly over yet.

Can they not ask for them to explain the differences in Jack's tackle and Edwards tackle and to why one was deemed to be a red in an instant while the other not even a card. I honestly would love to hear what they come up with.

It's a toss up I suppose its either paranoia or head in the sand stuff, that challenge was meant to injure
Every incident isnt anti Rangers or anti Morelos
Sometimes, things happen.

Its a battle of perspective, mine - along with many, is that it was a challenge that, whilst no intent to injure, lead to an injury and therefor a
Red card offence.

It’s more or less what Gerrard said after the game - would it have been handled similarly if Morelos had inflicted the injury on Edwards?

We’re clearly aware of the glaring double standards and I have to think the club have sought some answers in this respect - it really would be something of a dereliction of duty to simply shrug their shoulders and say, ‘oh well.’

But how do we begin to exert more influence and readdress the bias?

What is the bigger plan for challenging Celtic and Lawwell’s political hegemony?

We’ve had over five years to think one up.

Surely there is one at least?

Ive been saying for years now that we need to employ a professional who's sole purpose is to gather evidence of the double standards, bias and lies we face day in and day out from the press, media and authorities. It isnt complicated or difficult to do. Our failure to take action allows us to be attacked and cheated both on and off the park. Responding to individual situations is pointless as our enemies will just dismiss our claims. We have to show unequivically that we are not being treated fairly.

As an example, consider the thoughts of ex referee Dermot Gallagher who has quite clearly given his biased opinions on the red card to Ryan Jack despite getting the ball first but has said the exact opposite with regards to Edwards on Morelos. We should be gathering evidence of this bias and demanding answers from Sky but not as an isolated incident.

The most blatant example of something sinister going on this season was when a blatant penalty for handball at the Copland end was denied to us this season. Some poster may be able to identify the match but it was a league game which we won and the ref (it may have been Bobby Madden but I'm not sure) gave the reason that he made an allowance because of the condidtions. It was simply bizarre, an obvious cover up but it was never followed through by anybody including Rangers. It was an astounding decision and it makes me feel very unseasy about the football authorities.

How many more inches of timmy cock rammed up us is it going to take before our board grow a pair of balls and start a fucking war with the football authorities.
Fucking sick of the silent actors taking the plaudits and not fighting the corner.

Every incident isnt anti Rangers or anti Morelos
Sometimes, things happen.

Its a battle of perspective, mine - along with many, is that it was a challenge that, whilst no intent to injure, lead to an injury and therefor a
Red card offence.
Ffs, no one is saying every incident is anti Rangers or Morelos.

However, look at the decisions that regularly go against us. League cup final last year (blatant off side goal and denied 2 penalties). New year game, Jesus where do we start with that, countless stonewall penalties not given last season, horrendous challenges on our players (power, considine, pawlett, plug, porteous, choose any number of Motherwell players). Look at the challenge on roofe a couple of weeks back and then the tackle from behind wiping him out on Saturday. 2 straight red cards but no, only yellow given.

If you don’t think Morelos is being victimised you need to have a rethink. Just look at Cuntys stats against him. Then look at Walsh and others. The poor lad for whatever reason is singled out to be carded. Some of the ones he has received are shocking that no other player receives. Perfect example of that was against Livi a few weeks back, Alfie contests a decision from about 50 yards away and is immediately booked, Livi player from a much closer distance and more vocal and nothing.

We’ve had players sent off for blowing a kiss, in the same incident a St boo defender held the throat of our player and got off Scott free. The hivs Beaton game, player man handled and thrown to the ground our player gets booked, the hivs player should have been off, same hivs player raises his hands to Rangers player, nothing happens, Ryan Jack does the same thing in the same incident and gets a straight red card. Alfie is pole axed by a flying forearm lunge by Foster, unfuckingbelievably Alfie got booked!

We are being cheated, their is no transparency in our game and the lack of professionalism and impartiality by referees, ex-referees, compliant officer and the media is absolutely vile.

Scotland has turned into a poisonous backwater and I for one am now at the final step of giving up on football. What is the point when you have decisions like this consistently go against you. Only 2 seasons ago for the same type of tackle, Ryan Jack was immediately sent off and lost his appeal. Other threads have shown the sheer hypocrisy of the ex sky referee bigot who stated Jacks was a clear red and Alfie’s was not.

We will not be allowed to win anything this year by the officials who are supposed to protect the games/ players etc. Until our club come out and critise what is happening, the officials are only going to continue to protect one club.
Said it from day 1 we came back into the top div, this mob have no intentions of us winning the title again.

Green light for Porteous, I'm tipping Kent and Roofe to be assaulted. It will take a leg breaker for the club to say anything unfortunately

Ive been saying for years now that we need to employ a professional who's sole purpose is to gather evidence of the double standards, bias and lies we face day in and day out from the press, media and authorities. It isnt complicated or difficult to do. Our failure to take action allows us to be attacked and cheated both on and off the park. Responding to individual situations is pointless as our enemies will just dismiss our claims. We have to show unequivically that we are not being treated fairly.

As an example, consider the thoughts of ex referee Dermot Gallagher who has quite clearly given his biased opinions on the red card to Ryan Jack despite getting the ball first but has said the exact opposite with regards to Edwards on Morelos. We should be gathering evidence of this bias and demanding answers from Sky but not as an isolated incident.

I’m not sure that actually achieves much if we don’t have the platforms to present it on.

I feel the answer lies further up the power chain: cultivating relationships with TV heads, editors, politicians and pretenders to the crown of football governance in Scotland.

Surely when King and co. wrestled control of the club back from the spivs this was at least one plan of action on the to do list?

I never expected it to be a quick fix, but I did expect that over five years later we’d have started to make some visible in roads.

Some tech minded member should superimpose a rangers strip onto Edwards and a ceptic strip onto Alfredo...and put that in front of the panel. Let's see their decision then...should be the basic for every such issue. Corrupt f*ckers.

I take it they are not playing C*lt*c this weekend then. That's the only way he would have been banned.

I'm not one for asking for statements - in fact I regularly take the piss out of people who do.

But in what way is the incident any different to Ryan Jack at Pittodrie, which was punished with a straight red card then failed at appeal? I've watched them both several times since the weekend and we're talking about literally the exact same thing - player plays the ball, natural momentum/swing takes his studs on to the opponent.

Either both are red cards for endangering an opponent, or nothing - just an accidental collision from the natural momentum.

So why's it only a fucking red card for the Rangers player? Surely this is something we've got to be asking?
For what it's worth, I think both were red cards.

The problem is the way the referral/appeal process works. It's set up to basically side with the referees original decision. Three ex-refs looking at it separately and the verdict only getting overturned if all three decide independently that the ref was wrong. That's a stupid system.
It's why most of the appeals or referrals fail. It's set up in a way that protects the ref, which is just plain stupid and needs changed.

Just seen the 'inside Ibrox' video on RTV which shows the 'tackle' from behind Edwards.

From that angle I don't think it was intentional (I did before). However, he still should have walked.

By the letter of the law which refs should follow its endagering a player, how 3 of them cannot agree that I will never know.

And Dermot Gallagher said it wasn’t a card because he got the ball first, the same Gallagher who said that Ryan Jacks definitely was a red card.
Maybe dermot gallagher is the new yardstick to be used by celtic/sfa/spfl ref panels. He'll never side with us, guaranteed

The media is full of "no intent", "touched the ball first".
I was under the impression neither of these are a factor in whether it was a reckless challenge. Until the referees and media actually know the rules, nothing will improve.
They do know the rules. Cheat, lie, deflect, sweep. However, when broadcasters allow individuals to take what can be demonstrated as sectarian or racist views, Ofcom can and will act. Anyone think there’s any mileage in exploring that?

Conroy, Clark and Thomson I bet.
[/QUOTE
Hand picked no doubt or like the computorised fixture list Craig Thomson would be in their chosen three no doubt the corruption just doesn't stop does it.
Wer'e told three former referees, but not who they are. How do we know these three 'former referees' even exist as a 'panel'? Clerr could put issues forward, but this could literally be an A4 sheet of paper arriving on Liewell's desk on a Monday for him to make the decision. There is absolutely no transparency here. The sheer front of this SPFL is astounding.
The three referees should be foreign referees, via a conference / zoom call to at least help in this aspect. The board needs to speak out, but after the 'smoking gun dossier' debacle I'm afraid I don't see it happening.

The most blatant example of something sinister going on this season was when a blatant penalty for handball at the Copland end was denied to us this season. Some poster may be able to identify the match but it was a league game which we won and the ref (it may have been Bobby Madden but I'm not sure) gave the reason that he made an allowance because of the condidtions. It was simply bizarre, an obvious cover up but it was never followed through by anybody including Rangers. It was an astounding decision and it makes me feel very unseasy about the football authorities.

That was this year but last season Rangers v Livingston (16 February) . Cross comes in and Livingston player punches the ball with no-one near him .

Gerrard: “There was a blatant handball. The referee said it is because of the conditions he didn’t mean it. He said to Connor Goldson he couldn’t give it because of the conditions. That is a new one."

Even if it wasn’t intentional it was still dangerous / reckless play.

Games a bogey with these corrupt bent scum in charge of it
Agreed, the level or corruption and insidious behaviour in Scotshit football between the authorities and the shettlestons is truly unparalleled in world football.

That was this year but last season Rangers v Livingston (16 February) . Cross comes in and Livingston player punches the ball with no-one near him .

Gerrard: “There was a blatant handball. The referee said it is because of the conditions he didn’t mean it. He said to Connor Goldson he couldn’t give it because of the conditions. That is a new one."
Incredible. Officials making it up to suit their agenda.

Just disgusting that decision. Utter scumbags running a mockery of trying to run and govern leagues and allowing challenges on players like that

Latest posts

Back