Rangers staying on £120m superyacht in Gibraltar

Traditional media is now dead. Writers being forced to churn out articles just in order to create another web page for them to fill with ad links.

As for the moon howlers who reply to such articles, they are not worth the steam from my piss. Living in a fantasy land that a snidey, often illogical or incomprehensible, comment under an article is somehow getting one up on their rivals should be pitied.

we cant afford a hotel ... we are that skint !!! we are having to use a dingy in the water !! shocking admin 89218912 incoming - copyright of ill phil.

You'd think we'd bought the yacht ffs. I suppose our squad should be staying in tents maybe or a 2 star b&b? Pathetic

I do think that this headline is sensationalist as %^*&.

Makes it sound like we've chartered a superyacht whereas in reality, it's a floating hotel readily available for anyone to book.

It's £170 a night on booking.com and the yahoos are questioning where we've got the money from.

CJz1i6e.gif

Another offshore tax haven scheme we are running now?

Here's hoping mentally Phil is going to continue to not see his children and focus on this issue.

The mongos from the east end are questioning why we are making people redundant yet can still afford to "splash out megabucks " to stay on this yacht :rolleyes: never mind different breed, these roasters are a different species

Back