Just watched the scum highlights v Ross county

two2tango

Official Ticketer
Counted 7 good chances the scums backline gave up in one game

I don’t we have gave up more than maybe 3 or 4 chances in all of our games so far

they can be got at especially in the wide areas

our management team must have watched that and be licking their lips

But it’s whether we do notice these weaknesses. It’s like when an opposition player gets an early booking. We refuse to target them and take THAT opportunity. We’ve shown to not be as street smart in some games so it’s up to them to prove it through out the season going forward

But it’s whether we do notice these weaknesses. It’s like when an opposition player gets an early booking. We refuse to target them and take THAT opportunity. We’ve shown to not be as street smart in some games so it’s up to them to prove it through out the season going forward
Targeting players on bookings is pointless but, they know they rarely get second yellows against us so don't change their approach at all.

Targeting players on bookings is pointless but, they know they rarely get second yellows against us so don't change their approach at all.
Naw I don’t buy that. I’ve seen bombard the opp. Right back for the first 10 mins and he gets a booking then all of a sudden we go towards the LB position the rest of the game. Incredible stupidity on our part. Need to try and carve up the opportunity for the ref to make a decision

Naw I don’t buy that. I’ve seen bombard the opp. Right back for the first 10 mins and he gets a booking then all of a sudden we go towards the LB position the rest of the game. Incredible stupidity on our part. Need to try and carve up the opportunity for the ref to make a decision
Do you honestly think if that right back puts in one more daft challenge he is getting a second yellow? We all know they won't, including the player themselves. Fs I've seen Considine commit 12 fouls on Morelos ALONE without a booking, so what is the point? We just need to bombard the players that are having poor games.

at the game at Ibrox last year, mcgregor for them on a booking for a shocking challenge then dives later in the match. As clear a booking as you will see, no booking.
I’m sure he turned into a goalkeeper that game aswell if I’m no mistaken. That argument though will probably come under the thread if we should calling out the refs mistakes. I’m sick tired of this ‘dignified silence’ approach it does nothing but harm us. Time to be horrible bastards in the press IMO

Do you honestly think if that right back puts in one more daft challenge he is getting a second yellow? We all know they won't, including the player themselves. Fs I've seen Considine commit 12 fouls on Morelos ALONE without a booking, so what is the point? We just need to bombard the players that are having poor games.
We’d never know. We don’t target them after it

Trust me, if punters on FF recognise them then our coaching staff will.

Trust me, if punters on FF recognise them then our coaching staff will.
mom no too sure. We seemed to be a club cursed with a non ruthless nature.off the park, Won’t call out refs etc. (Why did we no be cunts and compare Edwards challenge to jacks at pittodrie?) On the park won’t put teams to bed, won’t target players who are obvious weaknesses to the opp. Etc. There’s been no proof as of late that we can take the opportunities for the advantage. I’m just venting cause that’s been a long frustration of mine wae the club as a whole

mom no too sure. We seemed to be a club cursed with a non ruthless nature.off the park, Won’t call out refs etc. (Why did we no be cunts and compare Edwards challenge to jacks at pittodrie?) On the park won’t put teams to bed, won’t target players who are obvious weaknesses to the opp. Etc. There’s been no proof as of late that we can take the opportunities for the advantage. I’m just venting cause that’s been a long frustration of mine wae the club as a whole
That's obviously something completely different and will be directed by people in the boardroom. Don't forget Beale was banned for calling Clancy a "cheating bastard".

They clearly are vulnerable at the back but spl opposition bottle it against them. From what ive heard ross county werent terrible and created chances yet they were on the end of a 5 nil drubbing and the poets actually got a better scoreline than we got in a game in which we dominated 99% of and conceded 1 chance.
The reality is we need other teams to start nicking more points off of them if we are going to win the league and i just dont fancy any of them to do it.

That's obviously something completely different and will be directed by people in the boardroom. Don't forget Beale was banned for calling Clancy a "cheating bastard".
Then keep at. The amount of fans frustrated with the unfair way the club it’s treated the club needs to start sticking up for itself. An example is the whole st mirren situation. They’re bringing our name up saying it wouldn’t happen to us etc. Somebody at the club needs to be that lad who puts its straight. Give them examples how we haven’t been helped and reaffirm the point they never voted for a restructure at the top or whatever when we put the vote to them. Put them straight

No chance they will play 3 at the back against us. We would rip them apart and they know that. They will play 4 at the back meaning just 1 at top. Either way I'm very confident we will win but would be astonished if they play 3 at the back v us

I wouldn't be surprised if he did gon3 at the back, thinking we would lose the MF battle through thuggery.

Thing is, we have a major ace up our sleeve that would burst that plan.

Our game plan is predicated on the assumption that we will beat any team 11 Vs 11. Why change the game plan because of an opposition player's booking?

As much as we will be watching them their staff will be watching us equal amounts too.

It will be as hard for us and them to gauge how we will play against each other after watching Ross County, Dundee United etc playing 11 men in their own box.

The best barometer will be Europe for us to see how they will line up in reality against us.

They will go 4 not 3 at the back. I will guarantee you that or I will eat my hat.

I am more concerned that SG will adapt our team formation to accommodate the way the mhanks play rather than just playing our natural game.

Too many teams give them too much respect.

They will match our formation player for player. We can call out lemon for the bigot he is. But his role is motivation, the rest of His coaching staff are the technicians. It’s up to us to be able to come up with some ace cards to rip them a new one! Will it happen only time will tell. One thing for sure the rousing speech master will be between splurgeons legs begging for the rats to be allowed into chamber of secrets for the game. Apply every pressure on the ref to be all over us and allow them to be the thugs they are.

I heard a few j of their supporters in work say they weren't good despite the scoreline. I haven't seen them this season but I'd be confident that Kent, Roofer, Morelos and Aribo would destroy them.

Let's just hope our team of video analysts have logins for Follow Follow.

Their defence is pish. Even their own fans will admit that if they're honest, but I daresay some "no nonsense " tackles from Duffy will be heralded by their support & tolerated by the officials. A precedent has been set

See as long as we go there and don't wet the bed we should take care of them. Its when we start sitting off them and showing them to much respect they will exploit it.

Last edited:
Watched it yesterday. If they play a back 3 against us we will absolutely destroy them. Tbh they look f()cking awful. Couldn’t believe the chances they gave away to County.

Counted 7 good chances the scums backline gave up in one game

I don’t we have gave up more than maybe 3 or 4 chances in all of our games so far

they can be got at especially in the wide areas

our management team must have watched that and be licking their lips
Yip I thought the same, & county hit the post twice

BBCs pundits said this actually, they said 5-0 didn’t tell the whole story and actually their back line didn’t have a good game and could easily have lost goals.

They give away multiple chances against the likes of ross county & even Hamilton caused them bother. I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to park the bus against us

They're very weak at the back but these days there aren't any decent SPL strikers around to punish them. Whenever they go in Europe they get opened up and punished regularly, but domestically they get away with it.

IMO, as poor as it always is, I think this is one of the poorest standards we've seen in the top division in many a year which makes our games v them even more important as although there will be the odd draw occasionally, both us and them don't look like dropping points any time soon

Couldn't care less about what formation or line up they play against us.

We are better in every area of the park. We are comfortably a better team than them now. Their defence is a shambles, their midfield is all over the place trying to shoehorn Brown into the side, and they have no real goal- threat up front anymore - even Edouard looks disinterested. And they've wasted ridiculous money on the West Ham guy, the Polish striker etc.

We have nothing to fear.

I do worry about complacency on our part when I read comments on here

"Pack of Cards"..."The Lurgan Flopp is losing the plot" etc etc.

We heard this all after Cluj on here as well by the way.

There's no doubt this league is going to be incredibly tight. This could be a 02/03 type season where both teams win 30 odd games and it will come down to the tightest of margins.

Couldn't care less about what formation or line up they play against us.

We are better in every area of the park. We are comfortably a better team than them now. Their defence is a shambles, their midfield is all over the place trying to shoehorn Brown into the side, and they have no real goal- threat up front anymore - even Edouard looks disinterested. And they've wasted ridiculous money on the West Ham guy, the Polish striker etc.

We have nothing to fear.
They still score for fun domestically.

I haven't watched them but they seem as in form as we do and it's likely they could be top of the league with the same games played before we head to Easter Road. A wee slip up in their next two would be lovely though

I do worry about complacency on our part when I read comments on here

"Pack of Cards"..."The Lurgan Flopp is losing the plot" etc etc.

We heard this all after Cluj on here as well by the way.

There's no doubt this league is going to be incredibly tight. This could be a 02/03 type season where both teams win 30 odd games and it will come down to the tightest of margins.

The guff folk post on here won't effect the games thankfully!

If we were allowed into games then maybe it would have an effect, definitely first game against them last season there was a bizarre atmosphere as though the fans turned up expecting us to gub them.

Presumably they will tighten up as they reacquaint themselves with 352 and the back four get used to each other. It was interesting that Duffer was on the right, would have assumed he would be central.

Regardless, they still have a fundamental lack of pace at the back and Brown has no legs to protect them. It's funny that he still plays so many minutes when he is clearly past it and has shown no ability or interest in adjusting his game (à la Davis).

They were caught a number of times by County so I would imagine that any of them who are able to be objective will be worried by their defence.

Back