Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Patterson

Votes: 3 0.6%

• Total voters

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
Y0iVwcs.png

I'd make a few changes. Don't see much point risking players that have had injury problems or older players on that pitch.

McLaughlin
Tav Goldson Edmundson Bassey
Arfield Kamara
Stewart Hagi Kent
Itten​

First game im going to miss watching for years because of the time ffs. Can you listen on RTV?

I’m assuming the only way to watch this (in the U.K.) is Premier Sports? (Apologies if this question has been done to death).

I am hoping this will not be a tricky game for us. A good solid attacking performance and go all out from the start please.

Don't know if relevant but orange bibs in training pics could mean the starters. If so hagi, stewart and itten could be up top. See arfield and kamara also.

Ideal scenario is to get the job done early and then get our key players off that shambles of a surface and wrapped in cotton wool for the weekend.

4-0 Rangers.

If Morelos plays is he cup tied if/when he moves should his new team be in Europe?

Generally, a player may not play in a UEFA club competition (UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League, excluding UEFA Super Cup) for more than one club in the course of the same season. However, a player can play for one club in the first, second and third qualifying round, and/or the play-offs, of the UEFA Champions League or UEFA Europa League, and then represent another club from the group stage of either competition.

A club can register up to three new eligible players for the knockout stage of a UEFA club competition. This must be completed the end of the January transfer window. One of these three players can have been fielded in a group stage by another club in the current season, provided the player has not been fielded: in the same competition for another club; or for another club that is currently in the same competition.

Last edited:
Mon the Gers, just do it.

No slip ups please, score early and see them off.

This should be a comfortable victory Rangers, 2-0 or better please.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Ideal scenario is to get the job done early and then get our key players off that shambles of a surface and wrapped in cotton wool for the weekend.

4-0 Rangers.
Is it a poor quality plastic pitch? Some are better than others. Frankly I dont understand why, with the superb growing conditions down there, they dont have grass.

This shouldn't be any trouble but one match anything can happen. Agree with earlier posters get the tie wrapped up early then get key players rested without injuries

3-0, we can afford to make a couple of changes I’d expect the fridge to start and perhaps Itten If fit fo try get him off the mark.

Is it a poor quality plastic pitch? Some are better than others. Frankly I dont understand why, with the superb growing conditions down there, they dont have grass.
I can remember it looking pretty poor last time we were there, I am biased though, I just really don't like them.

Sorry if this has already been answered but if I have the £17 monthly subscription to RTV do I still have to purchase this match?

I thought I did but get a warning when I go to the Subscribe & Buy page, saying I already have a subscription.

Sorry if this has already been answered but if I have the £17 monthly subscription to RTV do I still have to purchase this match?

I thought I did but get a warning when I go to the Subscribe & Buy page, saying I already have a subscription.
I’d like to know this too mate. They never make it that clear whether subscribers get it free and non subscribers pay, or, we all have to pay subscribers or not.

I’d like to know this too mate. They never make it that clear whether subscribers get it free and non subscribers pay, or, we all have to pay subscribers or not.

Overseas Unlimited subscribers - be it at £24pm or the Legacy £17.25pm - get the game as part of their package. Only the group stage matches you don’t get.

Think I read somewhere its been replaced since we last played on it.
Surely not any worse than before albeit I doubt they will water it.

Back