Votes: 3 0.6%

• Total voters
I think we’ll go strong tomorrow:

McLaughlin
Tav Helander Goldson Barisic
Kamara Davis
Roofe Hagi Kent
Morelos

Are you able to pause the Live feed on RTV and restart it at that point or does it jump to live? Should be home just after KO and want to see the whole thing.

Put the tie to bed before half time with a blitzkrieg first half.

remove the flair players we need for hivs on sunday, and give others a chance to impress second half

Last edited:
Anyone know when it will be replayed on RTV or premier??? Want to watch the full match but wont get home until 6pm

Overseas Unlimited subscribers - be it at £24pm or the Legacy £17.25pm - get the game as part of their package. Only the group stage matches you don’t get.
Cheers mate, but just for the avoidance of doubt, are you saying as a UK subscriber I will not get the game as part of my package?

Don’t think it’ll be a classic due to heat and a slow dry plastic pitch but we just need to get the job done. Fancy 2-0 Rangers but ideally we could get a decent lead and get a few off early.

I’d go with:

McLaughlin
Tav Goldson Helander Barisic
Arfield Kamara
Roofe Hagi Kent
Morelos

McGregor
Patterson Balogun Edmundson Bassey
Kamara Arfield
Kent Hagi
Morelos Itten
This line up for me. Make the most of us having a great choice of capable defenders, with a powerful attacking blend.

McGregor
Kamara Arfield
Kent Hagi
Morelos Itten
This line up for me. Make the most of us having a great choice of capable defenders, with a powerful attacking blend.

Is Balogun fit after calling off at the last minute on Saturday?

I think we need to be very careful with the squad given the games ahead, the current spate of injuries and the fake pitch.

We can’t rag the same 5/6 players two or three times a week again this season.

I’m beginning to think people have no confidence in our back up players against a semi pro side, which is incredible to me.

I'd be tempted to rest quite a few, especially Kent, Goldson and Tavernier. Sunday is the much bigger game and we should have more than enough to overcome this mob tonight.

I'd be tempted to rest quite a few, especially Kent, Goldson and Tavernier. Sunday is the much bigger game and we should have more than enough to overcome this mob tonight.

I don't think we can afford to not play our strongest 11 this afternoon, this mob beat the filth a few years back and they'll fancy their chances IMO.

We should win but not playing our best 11 is a massive risk, get the game won early and make the subs.

We need to get the game won as early as possible and then ring the changes.
if we get a couple of goals up, we can enjoy the luxury of taking off Kent and maybe Barisic, who has played a lot recently.
A third/fourth would allow us to take off Goldson, Tav and Davis. Hopefully that can happen inside an hour.

I don't think we can afford to not play our strongest 11 this afternoon, this mob beat the filth a few years back and they'll fancy their chances IMO.

We should win but not playing our best 11 is a massive risk, get the game won early and make the subs.

I don’t think we can keep harking back to the papes, it was their manager’s first game in charge.

I’m genuinely surprised that people don’t trust five or six of the back up players to put away a semi pro team from Gibraltar.

We need to get the game won as early as possible and then ring the changes.
if we get a couple of goals up, we can enjoy the luxury of taking off Kent and maybe Barisic, who has played a lot recently.
A third/fourth would allow us to take off Goldson, Tav and Davis. Hopefully that can happen inside an hour.
Is that a rule? If so I did not know that

What I meant was its not as if its a English Ref and a Scottish and French team

But its their cup final. I agree. Should have far too much for this team even on that pitch. Some saying it will be hot but its around 25 degrees at kick off so its just a nice summer's day really.

I am a UK annual subscriber to RTV.
Is the game today available to me on RTV free as part of that package?
Or, is it available to me but only to buy the game?
Or is it not available to UK annual subscribers at all?

Just had the RTV eMail for this but I held on to Premier Sports from the pre-season tourney.

Wish I hadn't bothered now.

Here I was all fired up to watch the game, wondering why my RTV wasn't allowing me to start the video and it is tomorrow!

Details, details...

Remember reading a story on here about someone who turned up at Ibrox thinking how quiet it was for a matchday...except it'd been rescheduled :D

McGregor
Kamara Arfield
Kent Hagi
Morelos Itten

That‘s interesting. A back 4 that have never played even a minute of football with any of the other 3? (Assuming Patterson and Edmundson haven’t).

Fortunately SG will have more sense.

This isn't a request for an illegal link but is there any way to get premier sports via your phone? Thought I might have been able to get it using SkyGo but doesn't appear to be an option.

Is the game on the radio? Would like to listen to the 2nd half on the way back from work

Back