Bears in Gibraltar?

I don’t think they legally can and that’s why they haven’t already. It’s a British Overseas Territory.
Absolutely it is mate - but the Nhats don't want to see anything as British. As far as they are concerned Scoatland is different and they hate anything with 'Britishness' associated with it..

Absolutely it is mate - but the Nhats don't want to see anything as British. As far as they are concerned Scoatland is different and they hate anything with 'Britishness' associated with it..
Same way they couldn’t stop English coming to Scotland while we were in lockdown. There is no internal border to Britain.

I hope everyone is ok, a few flights are being rerouted to Malaga this morning. I think the BA one is the only one that has landed due to the fog.

Gibraltar was brilliant as a stop on a cruise so I would love to return for the football

safe travels to those that have made the trip

Only problem being when you land in Spain you then need to quarantine on return due to no fault of your own
Would you ? It happened to me a few times when I worked in Gib and I was whisked straight from airside to airside in Gib airport so technically hadn't been "in" Spain

Back