Zaha and moyes’ daughter

Papasmurf

Official Ticketer
Just turned on sky sports and some birds was reading out a statement saying they haven’t met and they apologise for any offence made.

what was that all abouf?

rZ4bspN.gif

I’m sure one of the United players tweeted it round about the time, might have been Zaha himself. It was well known, someone please confirm I’m not going mental :))

Hilarious they said it on live TV right enough.

Just turned on sky sports and some birds was reading out a statement saying they haven’t met and they apologise for any offence made.

what was that all abouf?
There was a rumour, which was denied, that Zaha was pumpin Moyes’ daughter and that’s why he left Man Utd.

Before tonight’s game Evra basically confirmed it by saying Zaha was suddenly gone after performing well and starting every preseason game because of an affair with Moyes’ daughter :)

Evra said the true or untrue affair with Lauren Moyes affected his spell at Utd. Zaha said the same a couple of months ago.

Zaha has said numerous times he hasn’t even met her let alone pumped her, doubt there is anything in it.

Evra didn’t confirm anything, he literally said “true or untrue”. This forum is becoming more like a women’s gossip magazine.

Whether it’s true or not, Evra really is a throbber. He believes in the covid conspiracies, doesn’t think folk should get vaccinated and also believes in the 5G conspiracy bullshit.

It was funny as hell hearing him mention the Zaha/Moyes thing but you have to thick as shit to say that and think it’s acceptable. I’d be shocked if he hasn’t already been informed by Sky that he won’t be asked back.

Back