Fm20 Free and legal download

Hey guys if your in to FM then the latest is on offer for free!

Myself and my bro have downloaded it and works perfectly.
Outstanding, cheers. Got a good few games from Epic making stuff free over the last few months

Downloaded few days ago

Have to say, I haven't played it in years but it feels super complicated now , They've added far too much stuff I'm completely lost , any beginner tips / help ?

Downloaded few days ago

Have to say, I haven't played it in years but it feels super complicated now , They've added far too much stuff I'm completely lost , any beginner tips / help ?

Used to play it religiously, got the latest one, turned it on that day and haven't put it on since. Far too much going on now, took me ages just to get to the games

Amazing thay I'm having to contemplate legally downloading a free game but I just find the games done a bit too in depth for my liking. I'd probably get right into it once I'm a few hours in but the initial curve is seriously putting me off

Amazing thay I'm having to contemplate legally downloading a free game but I just find the games done a bit too in depth for my liking. I'd probably get right into it once I'm a few hours in but the initial curve is seriously putting me off
Old school Championship Manager and Football Manager were much better, not too in depth. Although I have just downloaded it for a shot anyway!

Haven't played it for years for same reasons as above. It was too realistic I suppose and took forever to get through a season.

I remember back in the day easily completing a season in a day

Have to admit I'm glad more people are saying it's too in depth and complicated now

Was half expecting pelters for that earlier , at least I'm not the only one

Reactions: GF1
Only started playing it as one of my friends does. It’s really good but it takes a while to get used to, you need to delegate a lot of tasks for your Director of Football to do.

Hey guys if your in to FM then the latest is on offer for free!

Myself and my bro have downloaded it and works perfectly.
Absolute thank you brother, I never check pc anything on phone. Appreciate the heads up and my Fortnite epic PS4 login worked perfectly and I know that firing up laptop I have fm20 waiting. Cheers

I bought an updated version of Championship Manager 01/02 with all the latest transfers back in March for a fiver off ebay, was the perfect blend of old school easy use of play and up to date player ratings.

I bought an updated version of Championship Manager 01/02 with all the latest transfers back in March for a fiver off ebay, was the perfect blend of old school easy use of play and up to date player ratings.
Someone had the link up a while back for free mate. Data pack as well. I downloaded them but it wasnt like I remembered it. Seemed a lot better back then, im to used to FM now lol.

Downloaded few days ago

I'm in my 30s grew up playing the more simple CM 98/99/00/01 however if just starting out on the newer version. Get your assistant to do everything except transfers.

So make him responsible for reserves, traing, team talks, handling youth contracts. Once you get up to speed start taking it on yourself.

The game actually comes with its own free editor but can be fiddly. How easy is the FM Scout one to use?
Is that for editing before you start a game? I know they charge for the in game editor. FM Scout is in game, I’ve used it for years, fairly straight forward.

Aye its a pre game editor. I always end up buying the in game one lol. Once i get bored i tent to throw some money at us lol.

i stick us, poets, sheep and edinburgh two into the english first division, way more interesting

Downloaded few days ago

I play football manager all the time but yeah it’s not an easy game for someone to pick up new.

It’s available for free at champman0102.co.uk

Downloaded last night and spent an hour on it. All I have achieved so far is picking my team and tactics! Not sure Im gonna have time for this :))

Back