Match Thread Hibernian v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Sadly just so predictable. This team have shown us repeatedly that when they are under any sort of pressure to win they can't do it. Going 2-1 up in the second half with so much possession and we have no ability to control a game and see it out. We'll no doubt bounce back next week, but there's still too many in this team that we can't trust

Same team as last year, yet people expected something different.

Sterling job from all concerned during this transfer window, hats off.

Lacklustre.

That didn't look anything like a title winning side.

To say we hadn't previously conceded a goal, poor defending cost us 2 points today.

Im afraid it shows why we will struggle to win the league this season. Celtic are ruthless when they get in front while we are tepid .

See in the cold light of day. Can anyone tell me the two centre mids controlled that game for us? Honestly, we never look safe and compact, could see the hibs equaliser coming all day long.

Poor. Piss fucking poor.

whwn the pressure is on and when it’s time for the leaders to commit to the cause, and when we need the big players to come to the fore, we blow it. And that’s quite simply a psychological edge to the beadrattlers. Not good enough.

How they finished with 11 men is beyond me.

The ref couldn't wait to blow for full time, to the extent he never even played the 3 minutes.

And throw in the obligatory booking for Alfie for being annoyed by the lack of officiating when he's blocked.

We desperately need some new blood in the centre of the park. We can't go a full season with the current options, particularly when Jack is out with niggling injuries quite frequently.

Reactions: dmg
Gerrard just isn't getting it.

However, you can't take away from the refereeing performance yet again
He'll never get it. Another example, in yet another season, where I will state (yet) again we will not be allowed to win the league. It's every game, that will cost points.We almost deserve it 'cause the club do nothing. Last week the perfect example.

They set up well to put us off our game, but the bottom line is that another refereeing mistake costs us points. Boyle was clearly offside in the lad-up to their goal.

Corrupted officials. Sams boring team with no urgency what so ever. Off to get some beers, don't give a shite if I'm on anti biotics.

Hugely disappointing. Toughest test of the season so far and came up short.
Referee didn't help but cant lay all the blame with him.

I’m sick of all this plenty games still to go, if we are so desperate to win the title any slip up is a major concern when you take past seasons performances into account. That was the side of last year that turned up today. Whenever we need to take advantage we can’t go and seize it. Did it last season when Celtic dropped points to Livi

Back