Match Thread Hibernian v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Once again, the referee avoids making any significant decisions. He'll be glad to get through it without being scrutinised by the media.

Shite performance and shite result.
Bring so much of the disappointment on our self.
Be ruthless and take no shit but we have soft core

Gifted them their goals as well as offside at the equaliser and I think a push on Helander too.
That said we had plenty of chances to win the game that we didn't take and the standard of officiating is horrendous

I'm afraid the only narrative that actually matters here is that Gerrard's Rangers team has failed another domestic challenge, we complain about teams sitting in, Hibs didn't and it didn't matter.

We need to realise that we are pretty far away from winning this league, Celtic will continue to win their games and we won't

The inevitable of needing dig and fight to win and we just peter out with Gerrard sitting on his arse in the dugout.

Lack of fight that has been there his whole tenure.

2 poor draws this season so far, anymore and its done. Used up any buffer of dropped points against other teams.

Cant blame the ref for our players bottling it yet again. Shame because thought front 4 linked up well and we by and large looked good going forward. Not clinical enough and too many amateur mistakes from goldson and tav and we're punished yet again.
They scored a goal that was offside.

Of course we can blame the officials.

Poor finishing let us down today, I suppose not for the first time.
I know their second was offside and a push on Helander, but we really should have won this today.

Two of the more tough away games and four points dropped already. When the midfield struggle to pass the ball to our own players we will struggle. No where near good enough.

2 points gone due to an offside goal. Scottish officials are shite. Normally so quick to stick up the flag. VAR rules that out immediately. And yes we missed chances but how many points do officials cost us ?

Taking the refs shambolic performance out of it, that was totally unacceptable from rangers today, utterly chronic.

I'm a glass half full guy but by God is this getting too familiar

Id rather McCoist stuck to the studio. He tries to hard not to be a Rangers man when commentating.

Kept telling us how the decisions were right. Took at least five minutes before mentioning they were offside f.f.s

For us to win the league we're going to have to overcome so much. The referees know what's at stake, no doubt about that.

Today was another example of two sets of rules and not applying the rules that every other league on the planet plays.

Self inflicted.

If we took our chances it wouldn’t have mattered about the defensive errors.

Missing big Joe badly

Thats why so many were pissed at the Hamilton game, fair enough we won the game 2-0 but it should have been 5-0 at an absolute minimum that day with the chances created.

Absolute mince. I saw this performance and result from the moment I read the team sheet. I hate to say it but this is the same old story, no shape, no fight and just not good enough.

Our midfield today was far too slow, both Kamara and Davis giving the ball away far too much.
The amount of times the ball got played to Kamara and he can’t and won’t shoot at all, Hibs just sat off him as he isn’t going to create or score from there.
Definitely need someone to replace him from an attacking threat as he has zero of that in his locker that far up the field.

Gerrard hasn’t a clue how to change a game it’s been evident his whole tenure and this game is meekly petering our with no pressure on them
Spot on hasn't got a clue how to change things, should have changed it at half time, but possibly because we scored at ht he let it go, I will be stunned if he makes it as a manager, I'm lost for words on that tippy tappy shite midfield far far too slow and cumbersome, that was a clusterfk today

Shit the bed yet again, bottled it again.

Add into it that wee 19th Century Terrorist rat Frank Connor the linesman missing a clear offside then foul at their Equalizer.

The harsh truth is we keep dropping points in games we dominate, create chances but find a way not to win.

The other lot constantly grind out wins in games they play much worse than we played today.

It's the difference between winners and losers, and unless something unexpected happens this Rangers team will again end up losers.
This all day long

Dodgy defending, ineffective in the final third, over passing and barely a player willing to shoot from the edge of the box. We still don't know how to win these games. We never learn.

How many times do we mention our lack of ruthlessness or clinical finishing in front of goal?!!!

Same old, same old. Shocking.
Its bonkers how many chances we miss. We need 5 good chances to score 1. Our inability to hit a proper shot is a disgrace as well.

We’re too soft. It’s the same mistakes year after year. Manager keeps talking about bringing in players who improve us yet we’re still watching the same team as last season.

an upgrade to the central midfield should have been a priority in pre-season.

Can’t win every game.

We’re top of the league. Easter Rd is probably the hardest place to go this season. We’re unbeaten and still have the best defensive record.

Yes it could have been better but all things considered a decent result. On to the next one.

Did you not say we were pathetic for overreacting and we would win by a couple?

It’s not a decent result, it’s another 2 dropped points in a game we should have won, we have had 3 tricky away games and won 1 of them, it’s a worrying repeat of last season.

Our midfield today was far too slow, both Kamara and Davis giving the ball away far too much.
The amount of times the ball got played to Kamara and he can’t and won’t shoot at all, Hibs just sat off him as he isn’t going to create or score from there.
Definitely need someone to replace him from an attacking threat as he has zero of that in his locker that far up the field.

The midfield was crying out to be changed but we didn't have the options on the bench due to injuries. We've spent quite a lot of money on the centre backs and the front 3/4. The next signings need to be in the middle of the park.

Arfield must score that.

Then it becomes a game where we didn't perform well, but we ground out a result. Which would be a real positive for us as a team in terms of mentality.

Officiating was really bad again though. They should have been a man down and their goal was offside. It's unbelievable.

Midfield needs sorted or we'll be winning fück all. Everybody knows it because it's so blindingly obvious.

Morelos booked at the end sums up the referee.

We had enough chances to win though, we didn't lose and we're still top

2 points dropped thanks to some fucking nonsense at the back. Last thing you would've expected from us.

Hibs will cause the filth plenty of problems as well.

Back