When it matters this sides bottle crashes.

Now putting a lot of pressure on ourselves against a Motherwell team who will no doubt be up for it.

Anything less than a win next week and it gets worrying

The same guys who swag around when we are comfortably up against jobbers or come off the back of a good result in Europe are the same players who completely crumble in games in which there are moments where you have to face adversity.

Goldson when it’s going well looks good, assured and he lets everyone know about it. When he faces pressure? Total goes to pieces.

Tav as well, was flying then as soon as we started to feel the pinch, he was doing his usual in that he was loosing his footing slipping around like Bambi on ice. The floating crosses when he feels the pressure are not helpful to say the least.

Davis and Arfield also just seem to go totally in their shell at the first opportunity.

Fans on here were gloating about our clean sheet record, how the bheats are leaking goals and that they are “utter shite”. Well they sit top of the league and have a game in hand to go 3 points clear.

We are miles off this and unless we recruit some seriously good footballers in the next few weeks, then we all know how this movie ends.
Arfield was probably our best player today ya zoomer

We need another couple of signings, we won’t win anything with this current squad. 4 defenders on the bench today says it all.

Kent’s and Arfield chances to make it 3-1 changed the game. Similar happened at tynecastle last year when Aribo missed a great chance to put us 2-0 up.

I had a concern today with the injuries we would badly struggle. Without jack davis disappears in these games but we actually should have won it with the chances. How arfield didn’t finish for his second was ridiculous.

we badly need that midfielder. I hope roofe is on the way back soon.

When it matters we bottle it as soon as we got in front we had the usual players melting Tav Goldson Kamara and the manager has a inability to change it mid game to get us a win.

We can talk about that mob under pressure but we can’t put them under it when it matters sadly.
You are talking Utter garbage they scored 2 offside goals and the guy who scored the first should have been red carded for a filthy foul on Kent.
We played well and their goalie saved them with 2 great saves from Arfield.
Nothing to do with bottle

After the league cup final we had loads on here saying no mentality\bottle problem. But this happens too often to be coincidence.

we need to see now if we will fall apart or pick up and keep going.

Despite us getting back into ut and then taking the lead the same signs are there.

Lose a goal and lose all composure. Crumble when we make a mistake or the opposition score. Guaranteed we will beat them twice this season but thats not our problem.

So if the offside goal is ruled out and the game ends 1-2 does their bottle still crash??

Honest to god we really are programmed to kill ourselves this league is a fukin joke and we have no chance because we need to play above and beyond every week to overcome biased and shit officials.

I blame us we take one more of the 5 sitters we missed it’s all relevant isn’t it but instead we had Goldson fold Tav fold and the game petered out

Our training regime needs to be questioned here. Too often we play games as if they’re training matches. They need a rocket up their arse.

You’ll just get a lot of crap about panty wetting in spite of the fact we’ve seen it all before with this team, as though clapping along and telling yourself we’ll do it will actually make a difference.

I mean there’s no fans now either so that’s one common excuse down the shitter.

How long before someone says "at least we aint lost a game"?

Totaĺly missing the point.

Our centre mids are powder puff. None of them are capable of controlling the pace of the game and taking the game by the scruff on the neck.

In big games Kamara constantly looks a bag of nerves at the start of games and the opposition can smell blood.

We didn't bottle it today - we actually played pretty well after going behind.

Sure we weren't clinical enough in front of goal but that is something that is an ongoing issue that won't be resolved until we find a goal-scoring midfielder.

We were winning the game when the referee allowed an offside goal. You shouldn’t have to win by 2 to allow for referees cheating.
Apart from it being the linesman who didn’t flag, you’re right.
Having said that, those missed chances have cost us.

We do seem to fail every big domestic question but that one wasn’t as worrying as the others have been

arfield has a little more conviction and we win that game

I understand it’s frustrating though

Livi was the warning sign but that today was piss poor.

Arfield should've scored 2 shot right at the keeper one after the other.

Fxckiing sick off these shltebags.

That's the difference they bxstards grind out a win we are incapable of it.

now teams have a blueprint to follow against us.

this second wave of covid better hurry up.

What really worried me about Gerrard is that he knows what Easter Rd is like and he went with Davis Hagi Kamara Arfield absolutely no legs in that at all and we still haven’t signed that midfielder we have been crying out for

Same as last season, no bottle or fight in a big game. No leader to step up. Yes, we will beat the filth sometime this season and then throw it all away the following week to the likes of Ross County or St.Johnstone.

I'm going to stick by my general opinion in that Gerrard won't be here next season. We look decent enough at times, but this squad has a real issue with digging out the result when it matters.

What about us missing 4 sitters we can’t get a run of 7/8/9 wins together it’s bottle mentality anything you like

Shouldn’t fucking matter. We did enough to win the game, and had it stolen away from us.

You shouldn’t need to score 3/4/5 goals to allow for the opposition being given a freebie.

What really worried me about Gerrard is that he knows what Easter Rd is like and he went with Davis Hagi Kamara Arfield absolutely no legs in that at all and we still haven’t signed that midfielder we have been crying out for

Make no mistake this boy from Preston is more of the same.

We simply cannot waste money on another one

I blame us we take one more of the 5 sitters we missed it’s all relevant isn’t it but instead we had Goldson fold Tav fold and the game petered out

What I'm saying is how come we always need to overcome one sided officiating?? Why can't we just win the game fair and square like we should have today?? Once in a blue moon you can accept but its all too fukin often this pish. Too often!!

Think Gerrard made a mistake not changing it up when we went 2-1 up. Throwing Itten on with 5 mins left is desperate

Our reluctance to shoot from outside the box.
Perhaps if Gerrard actually bothered to get off his arse in the technical area and tell them to have a dig we wouldn't be trying to pass the ball into the net.

Back