Match Thread Hibernian v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

I worry about Ally. Boyd actually sounds like peed off, You can hear it in his voice and hes speaking up for what clearly is a goal that shouldn't count. Ally on the other hand doesn't even want to mention it.

Ally saying there in the post match he doesn’t want VAR , would rather officials make genuine decisions.

what’s he fucking on about !

I thought Helander could/should have done a lot better at their equaliser. He waited instead of attacking the ball and that let Doidge beat him to it.
Doige had two hands on helanders shoulders meaning he cant properly jump. It was a foul and shouldve been given as a freekick plus the offside in the buildup I dont think its too much to ask for the officials to get atleast one of those decisions correct. But obviously we arent allowed to talk about things like that because we are rangers and should be beating everyone no matter how many dodgy decisions/goals are given against us

We haven't been 'out of it' by Halloween at any point in the past two years. Get a grip.
You’re talking pish we were poor today but the scum pedo bast are pish !! we are getting there they were 3-2 at home against pish ! We are still top of the league and got them to play at the pedos !! at parkheed !

And what happened the first time that lot had caught up with their games in hand and went in front?

What happened last year after we beat them at their midden?

What happened the year before after we won the NY old firm game?
Look forward not back and your life will be a whole lot better

Big Boyd slaughtering linesman for not giving offside when hes looking right at it surprise surprise that khunt Walker trying to say it is hard for the naked eye to see it.Only if it's one of Stevie Wonders eyes is that hard to see.Another honest mistake :rolleyes::rolleyes:

They are a very physical side, we should expect that and we should be a little bit smarter in the comments that we make as a club before these types of games. It’s very easy for the team to lose their discipline in these types of games. Alfie has numerous fouls against him and complains one time and gets a yellow.

Are the officials poor? Yes.
Should we have had a penalty? Yes.
Should they have had a red? Yes.
Should their second be chopped off? Yes

Many of these questions are related to game changing decisions.

We have multiple injuries in the team and we have just returned from Europe. This needs to be taken into account as well.

We should have had enough to win this game. Airfield should have scored as well.

I’m still pissed at this result, but, come on lads... we are still top of the league. The title is far far far from over.

Still short a game changing central midfielder and a right sided forward who can cut inside. Aribo is a good player when he's fit. Kamara has it in him to play well but isnt consistent enough. Same with Jack. Jack and Kamara don't work well enough together so the only real option is to bring in some help in the middle of the park. Wide right? Hagi is not a right sided inside forward. Maybe Itten or Roofe could do the job. Maybe we need to play a formation with 2 up front instead of 1. What is certain is that this Rangers team really needs at least 2 players.

Yeah Kamara can play well but too often for me he loses possession in dangerous areas of the pitch. Rather than play a simple ball to a team mate he tries to turn. Opponents know this and the law of averages says they will guess right 50% of the time. He did it again today not long before their first goal. At the other end, fine. In your own half, not fine.

Some shocking comments in here.

Can we play better? Yes.
Were we cheated out of another 3 points? Absolutely.

Another offside goal that cost us. That’s the long and short of it. The end.
And a missed red card.
I get that it was a poor performances but the ref actually hepled Hibs in their rough house tactics.

It’s always somebody else’s fault. We need to Have a look at ourselves too. Airfields sitter , the defending for both goals , the full first half was shocking. Too many slack passes and bad decision making in the final third. But let’s not mention any that and blame a linesman.
If the linesman does his job there is no defending at the 2nd goal. Its not rocket science ffs

Wow some of the comments are ridiculous on here, we were unlucky, their keeper made a couple great saves, their second should have been called offside, they should have had at least one player sent off and our defence let us down first time and Morelos goal at the end should have counted imo!

I think hibs can give celtic problems too as will Liv at home! We do need to take shots from outside the box we seem to be making a lot of split second wrong decisions! Thought Kent and Kamara were great and we have every right to be disappointed today!
U
Wow some of the comments are ridiculous on here, we were unlucky, their keeper made a couple great saves, their second should have been called offside, they should have had at least one player sent off and our defence let us down first time and Morelos goal at the end should have counted imo!

I think hibs can give celtic problems too as will Liv at home! We do need to take shots from outside the box we seem to be making a lot of split second wrong decisions! Thought Kent and Kamara were great and we have every right to be disappointed today!
I think the mentally challengeds will scud them tbh. They'll get a couple up early, and then you can pick them off at will. Our first half today wasn't flying out the traps by any stretch of the imagination.

Some shocking comments in here.

Can we play better? Yes.
Were we cheated out of another 3 points? Absolutely.

Another offside goal that cost us. That’s the long and short of it. The end.

Plus Alfredo gets smashed with an elbow off the ball with the ref looking directly at it and %^*& all happens, yet he has to walk on egg shells every game knowing they’ll send him off first opportunity

Team reverting back to last seasons habits
Defensively as poor as I ‘ve seen us this season, Borna has to come out quicker to stop the cross for Hivs first as the ball is there to be won and good knows what Goldson was doing at the second, far to casual a pass out of defence.
Having said that Hivs look decent compared to previous years

Morelos is stupid. I've every sympathy with hm over the treatment he gets but he knows what's gonna hapen when he waves his arm like that in the direction of the ref.

Definitely naive but it's the inconsistency of it, given the type of abuse a ref takes every game.

We looked tired. Didn’t seem up for up, which is strange, given that we were playing hibs. Davis in particular was hitting stray passes. As others have said, we had no bite in midfield. Nice intricate passes now and again, but we failed to take our few chances. Our goals were great and we had loads of posession. We just couldn’t do it. Deja vu all over again.

Tired? Ffs. 8 games into a domestic season? Really?

We didn't play our best, could have scored a heck more, our finishing wasn't on point. The refereeing again was poor the amount of challenges on our players that go unanswered. On the other foot we'd have seen at least one player sent off. 2-1 up and concede an offside goal. One gripe is the impact from management, at least I hope this result pushes on transfers to improve the team.

Aberdeen didn't have a fit striker and Livi had just sold there's so that's the first hard game Goldson has had this season.

In saying that he's probably the only player to get below a six.

I am upset at the draw we had enough chances to win at a canter but it just didn’t come off today
Our biggest problem by far is the refereeing in this league it’s so blatant and obvious it’s cheating it’s not even up for debate
I had a conversation with a thistle fan yesterday about opposition players kicking our players on the ankles standing on their feet with no action taken
Forearm smashes go unpunished offside goals allowed to pass it’s the norm for us and until we highlight these officials nothing will be done
We must call them out or forget it

Look forward not back and your life will be a whole lot better
I'd rather not ignore the issues that have killed any hopes we have at winning a trophy every year. How do you expect it to get any better if we don't instil a winning mentality into this group of players?

Morelos is stupid. I've every sympathy with hm over the treatment he gets but he knows what's gonna hapen when he waves his arm like that in the direction of the ref.
As long as that applies to every player who waves his arms like that, which it doesn't.

2 points dropped thanks to some fucking nonsense at the back. Last thing you would've expected from us.

Hibs will cause the filth plenty of problems as well.

They wont get away with what they have today against the filth.

U
I think the mentally challengeds will scud them tbh. They'll get a couple up early, and then you can pick them off at will. Our first half today wasn't flying out the traps by any stretch of the imagination.
I think celtic are there for the taking, match officials aside? They will drop points as for us we need to get the split second decisions right and shoot from outside the box am not sure if at times we lack recognising that opportunity or if it is a confidence thing with some?

Back