Lets be honest, Stop blaming X Y AND Z

Gio#56

A. Why was Hibs first goal scorer allowed to stay on the park after the Achilles scrape on Kent?

B. Why was their 2nd goal not offside and then why was it not a foul on Helander when their player uses his hand for leverage on him?

Their two goals. Yet no one at Ibrox or in the mhedia will mention it. It is becoming a case that no matter what, as soon as we put in a challenge the officials will do all they can to stop it. It is very evident.

This has been the Stewart Regan era. When these refs were hand picked for a reason. Celtic complained and the next batch were chosen not on their ability.

A. Why was Hibs first goal scorer allowed to stay on the park after the Achilles scrape on Kent?

B. Why was their 2nd goal not offside and then why was it not a foul on Helander when their player uses his hand for leverage on him?

Their two goals. Yet no one at Ibrox or in the mhedia will mention it. It is becoming a case that no matter what, as soon as we put in a challenge the officials will do all they can to stop it. It is very evident.

This has been the Stewart Regan era. When these refs were hand picked for a reason. Celtic complained and the next batch were chosen not on their ability.
If no one speaks up at Rangers like Celtic did years ago, then whats the point?

These ref scouts brung in the refs on show when there was talk of bias. Now its just corrupt.
Agree with what you are saying remember it is only a few months since we stated the "staus quo" will not be allowed to continue and "we will not be found wanting" amazing there were no further comments after the season tickets sold out or am I being cynical. If we carry on with the dignified silence we will be shafted.

The chances were there, morelos header first half from a corner kent through 1 on 1 with the keeper and arfields absolute sitter that their keeper somehow saved plus other half chances. i had a bad feeling about this game all week.

The Kent one isn't a red card its a yellow which Robertson didn't give. He saw Clancy let Dundee United do it 3 times last week and not take any action.

The goal is offside but it doesn't excuse our defending for the goal. The bigger issue is how he can see Hanlon do what he does and think its only yellow and how Gogic avoided a booking despite numerous fouls.

FFS

Have what I said untrue?

You are the exact reason we get shat on!

So go on then.

Did the lad that achilles scrapped Kent deserve to still be on the park when he scored?

Ws their 2nd goal legit?

If not then fck up. Your mentality is what is wrong at our club.

Do you not agree?

That was not the only reason we failed to win today.

Blaming the officials every time we drop points is sticking your head in the sand.

It’s also for the Yahoos.

The chances were there, morelos header first half from a corner kent through 1 on 1 with the keeper and arfields absolute sitter that their keeper somehow saved plus other half chances. i had a bad feeling about this game all week.

So what must we do to win a game. Score in the last minute so the officials dont have time to get involved? Because it was clear after 15 mins how this game was going when Don Robertson decided to let us be kicked up and down the aprk. Remember he was the one that did the exact same thing when killie beat us 2-1 at rugby park.

These refs were hand picked for a reason.

Did i say it was only reason?
It was the main reason. Officials do their job we win and then we discuss where we need to improve.
Officials dont so their job we draw and folk go into meltdown and throw team under a bus. Now that is yahoo behaviour

their plants on here, threads like this bring them out.

just want to blame the team, sg and forget we are not playing in a level playing field.

disharmony is what they want. Instead of focussing on the blatant bias,

Everything ultimately falls on the board their lack of action in terms of supporting Gerrard in getting a Midfielder that he has wanted as well as being spineless when it comes to refereeing errors

not the only reason, so it was one of?

fck off, you have been had. ya stinking

Away ye go, ya balloon.

Your post is the usual whiny guff we get after dropped points blaming officials for our failure to win.

Yes, they play a part - I’ve already said so on another thread this afternoon - but there was more to our failure to take all three points today than another dodgy refereeing display.

If you can’t see that you need to take off the blue tinted specs.

Posted on the match thread there should be a dishonorable mention to the match officials,Hivs should never have finished with a full team on the park their second goal offside and the Ref had to give Alfie his obligatory booking.

Everything ultimately falls on the board their lack of action in terms of supporting Gerrard in getting a Midfielder that he has wanted as well as being spineless when it comes to refereeing errors

look even when we are dominating the midfield we still will get these refs handing out cards or ignoring illegal acts. If we won today I would still raise this issue. It is very clear what we are up against.

go watch this ref when we played killie at rugby park and tell me you dont see a pattern!

If the club/gaffer feel that their is a perceived bias against Rangers then they should speak out or it will continue indefinitely.

Saying nothing is worse than the cheating Refs themselves.

So what must we do to win a game. Score in the last minute so the officials dont have time to get involved? Because it was clear after 15 mins how this game was going when Don Robertson decided to let us be kicked up and down the aprk. Remember he was the one that did the exact same thing when killie beat us 2-1 at rugby park.

These refs were hand picked for a reason.
The officials dont score us goals

Away ye go, ya balloon.

Your post is the usual whiny guff we get after dropped points blaming officials for our failure to win.

Yes, they play a part - I’ve already said so on another thread this afternoon - but there was more to our failure to take all three points today than another dodgy refereeing display.

Prefer people to whine at officials than throw the team under the bus

Till our club actually go on the front foot I'm afraid I can't be arsed. TBH between the board etc there is so much I can't be arsed about. I'm not getting in a fankle when our custodians allow us to be constantly rag dolled.

We were cheated. But we also weren’t clinical enough to be honest, that’s always an issue in football. Let’s take more shots and force the issue more.

We are still playing too patient at times.

There seems to be a common FF opinion that Rangers should be able to beat teams outwith the Bheasts no matter what the referee does
But, these same opinions vanish should those decisions go against us when actually playing the Bheasts
Some of the refereeing is simply unacceptable and today was another example of how we (in my opinion) seem to constantly be at a disadvantage with refereeing decisions
This doesn't mean we can't debate & criticise our team/players performance when it is needed (and FF will have plenty of posts in that subject) but the referee plays a part in any game and therefore their performance should also be debated
The fact that we had to listen to an ex-Bheast player at half time say ok "they are being nasty but" tells you how far it has went that our players should be allowed to be treated that way with at times no consequences for their "nasty" tactics

I’ve actually realised Robertson was the ref the night of the Killie game where he disallowed the Morelos goal for 2 hands on the back of the defender, how the %^*& does he explain the Doidge goal today???

Refs don't score goals or defend. We can blame their bias all day long but its not going to change anytime soon so its up to us just to get on with it.

we are handed this ref for rugby parks and easter roads for a reason lately.

we have a win% of 57% since we have been back in the premiership under him. Now look at him at the games he officials for celtic all these 1-0 games where decisions go their way. Hence why they have a 93% win rate under him during same spell.

Hibs player is sent of for the Achilles scrape say against Edouard, so no 1st goal. And even if their 2nd is missed for offside Don Roberston never allows the leverage against say ajer.

The officials are costing us. They are all hand picked.

Was it because of the officals that the 3 golden opportunities that i listed were missed? Morelos kent and arfield

This is the ultimate head in the sand way of thinking.

Missing chances is part of football and is accepted as par for the course. Not officiating the game to rules of the law week in week out is not, and should not, ever accepted as par for the course. It's sheer incompetence and in many cases, blatant cheating which in the long run will seriously hurt us.

I’ve actually realised Robertson was the ref the night of the Killie game where he disallowed the Morelos goal for 2 hands on the back of the defender, how the %^*& does he explain the Doidge goal today???

he been the ref at our 2 defeat at rugby park. He gives their hatchet men a free reign.

It's up to our manager and above to sort that out the endless threads just make us look ridiculous.

right, so us a fans dont play a part?

we should be letting all know about it and showing how corrupt it is.

Not saying we should act poety and cause police protection for the like of the wee coward Beaton after Celtic fans made their point. But if we dont show how corrupt these officials are then expect more from today, clancy at parkhead or collum at the cup final as soon as we put in a challenge,

we are handed this ref for rugby parks and easter roads for a reason lately.

we have a win% of 57% since we have been back in the premiership under him. Now look at him at the games he officials for celtic all these 1-0 games where decisions go their way. Hence why they have a 93% win rate under him during same spell.

Hibs player is sent of for the Achilles scrape say against Edouard, so no 1st goal. And even if their 2nd is missed for offside Don Roberston never allows the leverage against say ajer.

The officials are costing us. They are all hand picked.

That is a damning statistic and a huge concern.

C. Why does our club continue accept these things ?

Last edited:
Away ye go, ya balloon.

If the officials had done their job properly today ,and disallowed Hibs second goal , which was clearly offside . Then Rangers would have won the game ..?
That is fact whatever way you look at it , and nothing to do with what colour of specs you wear

If we had defended a bit better today or been sharper with several scoring chances the officials would have had no influence on the outcome.

That's how we shaft them, not by hanging around in here bitchin'.

FFS it was offside then a foul. Linesmen then ref do their job then NO GOAL.

Honestly either deluded or poets on the wynd up.

Back