When it matters this sides bottle crashes.

No, I'm responding directly to a statement that we haven't won any crucial domestic games since we came back up. Are you telling me today was crucial, but the new year Old Firms weren't?

Is it only the games we don't win that get labelled as crucial?

As You seem to be happy with a Rangers team who don't win things apart from by the sounds of it Old Firm games does it really matter if we don't win against Hibs or Livi

No, I'm responding directly to a statement that we haven't won any crucial domestic games since we came back up. Are you telling me today was crucial, but the new year Old Firms weren't?

Is it only the games we don't win that get labelled as crucial?
Is this deliberately obtuse? I mean -as you know- crucial as in genuine pressure being put on scum due to a result. Not one off game.

Aberdeen away?

Under normal circumstances, aye a tough match. But they didn't have a fit striker and basically defended the whole match. And the biggest thing they have going for them normally is the hostile atmosphere at Pittodrie and that wasn't a factor either.

As You seem to be happy with a Rangers team who don't win things apart from by the sounds of it Old Firm games does it really matter if we don't win against Hibs or Livi

Who said I was happy?

I can be disappointed at drawing a game we should've won without calling the players shitebags and declaring the league over after 8 fucking games when we're sitting top.

We do have some key players injured and sadly missed a couple of sitters today. The referee didn't help either. A player error let them equalise. You can look at the game from many angles. Just have to hope the other mob drop points somewhere too while we polish our act up.

The truth is we all get emotional after a game and say crazy stuff and you get the same mixture of over reaction and guys looking for staunch points the truth is until this team win something they will always be doubted
This looking for staunch points is garbage patter. Nobodies looking for staunch points, we're as dissapointed as anyone else, but throwing in the towel when sitting top of the league takes some beating.

If a game doesnt go to plan, there seems to be posters who have their post written out just waiting for the final whistle.

The had no strikers and still almost nicked a draw.

We don’t have the bottle to go and take this league by the scruff of the neck and win 7/8/9 games in a row and that’s what is needed.

Did they? Not the game I watched mate.

I agree with your point but to say Hibs is the first test of the season is wrong.

By that logic, Celtic haven't had any tests this season.

Dundee United is the highest placed team they have played.

When it matters, competent officials would have disallowed their goal and we’d have won.

That mob get refereeing decisions to award them wins, we get decisions to take points away. Simple as that.
2 games. 2 offsides. Both (IMO) called wrong. Correct call sees 2 very different results

Today - they’re offside for equaliser.
Competent officials, flagged off.
Game finishes 2-1

Yesterday - they’re offside for a goal.
Competent officials, flagged off.
Game finishes 2-2

We are talking about such fine margins here.

If the officials do their job we win. If kent puts his opportunity away we win.

Dont lose sight of the fact that we were desperately unlucky today.

It's ingrained in this team and it will be harder and harder to shift the longer it goes on.
The only way we will have a level playing field regarding rules of the game. if referees making decisions are abolished.
VAR should be introduced but the decision is made by a computer which has all its rules programmed within.
Then when a decision is made by the computer the referee blows his whistle and relays the decision.
Then and Then only all things will be level.priovided the Scottish equivalent of rules are abolished too.
No more hammer throwing ,cheating etc. etc.

No at that point in the season, I looked at the last 30 years and whether or not the first 4 games suggested they had any bearing on the overall outcome of the season and found it was negligible.

If Celtic get in front of this side and go points clear history tells you they don’t have it to come back.

Imo it’s important to try and lead from the front and we blown it

If Celtic get in front of this side and go points clear history tells you they don’t have it to come back.

Imo it’s important to try and lead from the front and we blown it

Well last season didn't exactly end in a manner that could lend any evidence to support that claim.

The season before that Gerrard inherited a complete mess and stated making improvements.

We've improved every season. The behaviour and attitudes of our apparent supporters has got worse.

To win the SPL you have to win ugly sometimes. We do not have any ugly players. Being technically better than teams in this league does not mean you will win it. That is the reality of Scottish football. Works in Europe not here. A blend of the good the bad and the ugly is the key.

When it matters we bottle it as soon as we got in front we had the usual players melting Tav Goldson Kamara and the manager has a inability to change it mid game to get us a win.

We can talk about that mob under pressure but we can’t put them under it when it matters sadly.
What about us missing 4 sitters we can’t get a run of 7/8/9 wins together it’s bottle mentality anything you like
What about them? Are we the only team to miss chances?

The big question is why are game defining decisions only going v us? Why do we always need to win by 2 to win by 1? Today their equaliser should have been chopped off. You have to agree with that. Today, Hanlon and Porteous should walk. You have to agree with that too. And if you think the winning third gets chopped off at the other end I have some some magic beans I’d like to sell you. But, aye it’s about bottle.

Well last season didn't exactly end in a manner that could lend any evidence to support that claim.

The season before that Gerrard inherited a complete mess and stated making improvements.

We've improved every season. The behaviour and attitudes of our apparent supporters has got worse.

Last season they got in front and we collapsed to the point Gerrard almost walked imo

What about them? Are we the only team to miss chances?

The big question is why are game defining decisions only going v us? Why do we always need to win by 2 to win by 1? Today their equaliser should have been chopped off. You have to agree with that. Today, Hanlon and Porteous should walk. You have to agree with that too. And if you think the winning third gets chopped off at the other end I have some some magic beans I’d like to sell you. But, aye it’s about bottle.

What about them we take even half our chances it’s game over we don’t and leave ourselves wide open

We didn’t play well today, I get what folks are saying..
But if the linesman does his job we go back up the road with a narrow hard fought 2-1 win.
And this place would be a much calmer place.
We weren't at our best but I thought we played well enough for most of the game.Its really frustrating throwing away the lead,even though their second goal shouldn't have stood.
To be fair to Hibs they look a decent outfit and I hope they put the same effort in next week.

I'm not giving up on the league yet. We were a bit unfortunate not to win. A long long way to go
A long way to go but we have dropped 4 points already and for me there are at 3 players in our team who are undropable that we won't won anything with, I've said it a few times and got slaughtered for my opinion but results don't lie.

When your captain crumbles under pressure then what does that say about your team and what are the effects on the rest of the players? For most of our history we have had real never say die captains which coincides with us being being the most successful side in the world.

Some will say there is no connection for me i say there is.

What about them we take even half our chances it’s game over we don’t and leave ourselves wide open
Teams miss chances. That happens in every level of football every week. We scored 3 legitimate goals and they scored one. We should have been playing v 9.

What shouldn’t happen every week is so-called neutral officials making corrupt decisions V one team.If they were genuine mistakes we would benefit from a few. We don’t.

I'm afraid the criticism has to be expected. We seem to fail to meet domestic challenges again and again. We have missed some simple chances yet again and made some pretty dreadful defensive mistakes.

I have not seen much of Celtic but I regularly read on here that they are utterly dreadful. Well they are a dreadful team that are likely to go two points clear of us.
They are septic. We will take 12 points off them this season

When it matters we bottle it as soon as we got in front we had the usual players melting Tav Goldson Kamara and the manager has a inability to change it mid game to get us a win.

We can talk about that mob under pressure but we can’t put them under it when it matters sadly.
While I agree with you I also think it’s simply that we don’t have enough good players we have a strong 12/13 players ( 2 of then goalkeepers) but after that we are weak therefore injuries cripple us the players coming in and on the bench are very poor Today we were missing. 3 of our good players ( Jack Aribo Roofe) and you see what happens we desperately require to move players out and bring in another 3/4 quality players deadwood on the bench today Jones Stewart Edmundson Barjonas Itten( what a terrible waste of money he is) and Davis and Kamara are not good enough either

Can we get this bottle crap tae fook. Hivs took advantage of a few injuries, a bad lino call and 3 good chances missed. Alfie should put us 1 up, are we questioning his bottle? Kent, straight at keeper. Arfield, keepers made 2 good saves. Another day we win 5-2. Jack was a big miss IMO

Bar the GK it's the same players who let us down last season so many times.
If we want to win the league I think our only option is selling an asset for big money and bringing in 3 quality players.

When certain posters throw in the towel for the season, when they're top of the league. Was always going to be a difficult game, thinking we're going to these grounds to win, I'll say 3 or 4 nil as seemed to be the chosen scoreline by many pre match, is cuckoo land.

Never known anything like it.

That’s a fraction of the support. There’ll be plenty of supporters who also expected nothing different from what the same failed side have served up previously.

You can’t blame supporters for feeling very downbeat after another lame duck showing in a long line of them. People often let their emotions get the better of them immediately after a game too, that also goes from those who go right into denial to say it’s all okay don’t worry etc etc

Nothing to do with bottle but a lazy attitude. We should have been at Hibs throat from the first minute, but we started the game at a snail's pace which only boosted Hibs to up their game. When Alfie missed that early header, that sinking feeling of a long afternoon was assured.

As soon as we had the chance to open up a gap with them drawing to Kilmarnock then getting games suspended, we shat the bed against Livingston.

Then when they go top on goals scored, we shit the bed again.

We will win nothing with Gerrard in charge. We shouldn't be appointing rookie managers as an experiment.

Back