Still top of the league and undefeated

Rangers Bear

Where is the no surrender attitude? The doom and gloom boys are out in force on FF today!

We're top of the league, should win our next 2 league games then we're up against the great unwashed.

They are looking ropey at the back and could easily drop points against Hivs next week too.

But for a few Dodgy decisions today we'd had come away with 3 points.

They are not looking strong at the back, after we beat them, we'll be top on points rather than GD.

Tell awe the tims yea know.....

Where is the no surrender attitude? The doom and gloom boys are out in force on FF today!

We're top of the league, should win our next 2 league games then we're up against the great unwashed.

They are looking ropey at the back and could easily drop points against Hivs next week too.

They are not looking strong at the back, after we beat them, we'll be top on points rather than GD.

Way too positive thread for this forum

Be prepared for incoming buddy this kind of positively and calmness will result in some having more of a meltdown

Well, for me the same old questions of bottle on and off the pitch raise their head again.

That being said, it was a tough away fixture and we come away with a point. There are going to be many twists and turns this season so I don't want to go full nuclear over this.

It stings but its not terminal. What bothers me is the bottle issue and perhaps its just me but until this team and management wave something shiny at me I think its always going to be a niggle in my head.

Way too positive thread for this forum

Same positive threads we heard last season and the season before.

Stop thinking it’s just FF all Rangers fans are raging.
Aye there ropey but the cunts are still winning.

Top of the league due to having played a game more. Not on ability

I think we've displayed a lot of ability so far

Today's result was shite, no excuses. We squander too many chances and defensively poor today (but been rock solid until now) Need to get that sorted as has been the case for two seasons now

Are you saying we've been pish so far this season?

Today's result was shite, no excuses. We squander too many chances and defensively poor today (but been rock solid until now) Need to get that sorted as has been the case for two seasons now

No.. I'm saying we're only top because we've played a game more than them. If your looking at table and it's giving you comfort that's great for you. But it's a false reading at the moment.

All talk as usual. Anyone that's points out concerns are hit with negative/panty wetters etc.

Played a game more so probably not top of the league for long.

Pressure on us - dropped points, again.

Drawn half our league away games.

Pretty much the same team that blew up in two consecutive seasons and hasn't offered a title challenge.

Basic errors at the back, predictable, one paced, pedestrian play and absolutely toothless in front of goal.

Surrendered a lead on two occasions.

Inability to put a winning run together.

Same questions being asked and talked about as previous seasons under Gerrard.

It's no surprise people have concerns.

Interesting. Aberdeen away wasn't a challenge?

Certainly wasn’t as much of a challenge as some want to paint it. We scraped a 1-0 win and they had no striker, their striker being their key man and the one most likely to give us problems.

We’ve had 3 challenges away, played 2 sides missing their best player, and we’ve arsed up 2 of the 3. That’s not very good no matter how it’s dressed up.

Going by Gerrard's interview I don't think he sees it this way. We had our chances and we didn't take them; we can't afford for that to happen very often if we want to win this.

Top of the league

Undefeated

Just broke a 114 year old record for clean sheets

People greetin that the leagues over and the manager should be gone

An absolutely riddy
Drop points in 25% of our games so far.

A point worse off than the same stage last season.

Team in 2nd have a game in hand.

If there wasnt a consistent pattern of dropped points with this team and manager then a draw at Easter Road wouldnt be a problem.

Rock solid it has been our hardest test to date and we conceded 2 goals .
We are watching a re run of the previous 2 seasons .

All talk as usual. Anyone that's points out concerns are hit with negative/panty wetters etc.

Pretty much the same team that blew up in two consecutive seasons and hasn't offered a title challenge.

Basic errors at the back, predictable, one paced, pedestrian play and absolutely toothless in front of goal.

If the team were as good at holding their nerve as these punters are at talking we’d win the league by a landslide.

Points are going to be dropped we didn’t play great today but we could have easily won. Sometimes you just need to take it on the chin still a few more games to go better to get behind the team and manager rather than being all gloom and doom.

Same positive threads we heard last season and the season before.

We've been getting better but we started off in a position of being so bad that people were always going to have to rein in their expectations. Last season the situation with Covid robbed us of genuinely being able to see if that gap would close or widen as the rest of the season played out. I find it hard personally to just focus on how far behind we were and not the possibility of closing the gap but appreciate that negative people don't see it that way. The team with the biggest budget finished first and the team with the second biggest budget finished second. Our team winning the league is actually an upset and we need to start being positive about the strides we're making in challenging for it instead of just wallowing in self pity when we don't. I think my argument is being mistake for positivity. I think it's just being grounded in reality - we aren't expected to win the league (by anyone other than people with a support/passion for Rangers) and we aren't going to win every game.

It's about the standards you expect from a Rangers team and our standards are trophies so until we start winning trophies don't expect supporters to be doing cartwheels after a draw at Easter Road.

this-is-fine.0.jpg

All good points, apart from the fact we only gave away the lead once, and it's hard to argue with, but this side hasn't won a thing yet; do you suppose that's a bigger issue than we appear to be ignoring at times? When was the last time you can remember an actual Rangers squad with so few that have have won anything? I think this could be a big factor in games like today.

Thank god for this!

Rock solid it has been our hardest test to date and we conceded 2 goals .
We are watching a re run of the previous 2 seasons .

Can't deny it has been solid until today. We set a new British record ffs.

Today was shite but that doesn't mean it has all been shite until now.

I'm as frustrated as anyone that we still can't finish teams off when we are on top of them, but I won't use that to re-write the previous games

I thought we were ok today. We are crying out for a midfielder that will take a shot from outside the 18 yard box.

Top of the league

Undefeated

An absolutely riddy
That start means nothing, if it meant anything t
When we do get 55 theres an awful lot of people on here who dont deserve to be part of it
I would want 55 sooner rather than later. I don't want false dawns and what might have beens. I don't want reruns of failure

Top of the league

Undefeated

An absolutely riddy
And most of them quick in other threads to say “no real Rangers fan dies that” when they see something they don’t agree with!

If they think the season’s over now, I’ll happily take their season book and use their online code!

My maths isn't great but I think 38 x 3 = 114.

I don't think I can ever recall seeing a team finish a season with 114 points, or even 110.

It's almost as if every team drops points during the course of the season.

Next time the filth do, these people will be nowhere to be seen.

No.. I'm saying we're only top because we've played a game more than them. If your looking at table and it's giving you comfort that's great for you. But it's a false reading at the moment.

Nah it's not giving me much comfort, not really paying too much attention to it at the moment.

Not going to have a meltdown either.

Back