When did we last have an incorrect game changing decision go in our favour?

Corriebear

I honestly can’t think of a game that we’ve taken points off the back of an incorrect decision by an official. When was the last time we won by the odd goal that shouldn’t have stood?

we’re told these things even themselves out, so there must have been at least one over the past couple of seasons.

Well last time at parkhead there was about six or seven potentially game-changing decisions in the game. They all went against us .... every one! ..... we had to play like men possessed to overcome that.

In marginal games we are going to see a lot more of it this season. Just look at it after every game, even when we win, as it goes against us about 8 times out of 10. The big wrong decision in the game is in favour of the opposition in the vast majority of our games. Easily in 8 out of 10 games. It doesn’t always cost us but it does to make a difference over a season.

Even in games where we maybe get away with one, it is usually evened up in the same game with some other horrendous decision against us.

David Bates had a dodgy hand ball in the 2-1 Easter Road game few seasons back. Think Windass and Morelos were the scorers.

Probably the corner at the piggery that we were given and scored from off the top of my head. Although Clancy missed the shirt pull on Aribo which would have meant him having to give a penalty and sending Christie off so could say the corner evened that out.

2nd half when McLaughlin made a save in the six yard box and the ball is bobbling about one of their players got pulled to the ground by the arm. Can't remember which of our players done it but it's clear in the replay.

When was the last time the Scum lost points by a wrong decision, I think we would all know because they would make more than enough noise about over to you SG.

2nd half when McLaughlin made a save in the six yard box and the ball is bobbling about one of their players got pulled to the ground by the arm. Can't remember which of our players done it but it's clear in the replay.

Helander was pulled to the ground in the penalty area by a Hibs defender in the second half at a corner kick. It was a clear penalty.

It’s fine margins with the cheating that is hardest to overcome.

That lot go there today, Hibs don’t get allowed to kick their players unpunished, the flag goes up at the offside goal and last minute winner is given.

It’s why I get annoyed when folk say we just need to overcome it, no team in world football is at their best every game but the nature of the officiating in Scotland makes it very difficult when we’re not firing on all cylinders. Conversely, they get a little ‘help’ when they’re struggling in a match.

As there is TV cameras at all games why not utilise them or where clubs have the jumbo screens replay decisions on that or put a monitor at the side of the pitch with a feed from the live recording/transmission then all these incidents can be reviewed. Obviously the live Sky game have cameras all over the ground with a crew watching in a studio somewhere the ref could speak to the techie at pitch side to replay from as many angles as possible to review. I know not every game in Scotland will be televised but when a potential title/champs league place is at stake.....and it will not cost clubs a penny.

He was falling off balance. Not a foul. Shot from behind the goal pretty conclusive. Surprised the ref and linesman never gave it tho so maybe we did get away with one.

We're really struggling if the best we can cite is a corner when we should have had a penalty :))

Especially since the corner was the correct call (assuming we ignore the shirt pull) it goes behind our player and hits theirs (I think ajer) on the back before going out. Of course the replay doesn't show you this as their player is behind both Goldson and Aribo.

I honestly can’t think of a game that we’ve taken points off the back of an incorrect decision by an official. When was the last time we won by the odd goal that shouldn’t have stood?

we’re told these things even themselves out, so there must have been at least one over the past couple of seasons.
Can remember one or two v them in the noughties, but that's about it. Long long time ago... :rolleyes:

I wish these decisions would piss the players off and give them a bit of fire.

They just take them and walk off then the manager doesnt mention it.

Unfortunately I think it will continue and Gerrard will be off at the end of the season. So frustrating as we can beat every team in this league with relative ease over a season but not when it really matters.

The Tim's have had about 6 or 7 pens since we last got a penalty as well. These things all even themselves out though eh.....

I'd have laughed at any notion of referees bias a few years ago and labelled people loonballs but some of the decisions against us in recent seasons, from Clancy in particular, go way beyond the point of incompetence.

I assume you were just called John until the game yesterday?

Never a penalty ffs. But this will grow arms and legs as a way of evening out that decision.

Until we’re savvy/brave/clever enough to stand up and point fingers, we deserve it.

I can’t believe it’s happened again and we’ve not said a thing about it.

We have been on the wrong end of so many Game Changing decisions since we were promoted and it's steadily got worse as we sign better players.

I have now come to the point where i had to stop going on about decisions against us because all of us on here and social media going on about it make no difference at all

The silence from the club allows every ref the chance to give any marginal decisions against us knowing there will be no repercussions.

We had an open goal last December with Clancy at parkhead and we should have finished his ref career right there and then. We should have demanded that he cannot ref a Rangers game and probably a Celtic game either as he is unable to show neutrality It was that blatant. Every other ref would have thought twice giving dodgy decisions against us.

If the club cant be bothered sticking up for the players and the fans then what chance do you have.

Back