Lets be honest, Stop blaming X Y AND Z

You can blame officials as much as you want but there’s a collective lack of belief in this Rangers side and a collective lack of bottle. We should be putting games beyond the reach of officials to influence.

Yes, their second today was offside but without VAR that was a tight call.

ye lets just get booted fck out of and allow illegal goals then blame the team if we dont score 3.

So what do you suggest we do? Remembering we accused Doncaster and the SPFL of all sorts.......and they just ignored it and we did nothing. The solution is in the team's hands......we need to stop f*cking up and we need a real captain who will get in the players' faces when they do. The Goughs, the Greigs, the Fergusons and the Sounesses, to name just 4, wouldn't let them off by blaming poor referees. We had bad decisions then but we were better than we are now.

You can blame officials as much as you want but there’s a collective lack of belief in this Rangers side and a collective lack of bottle. We should be putting games beyond the reach of officials to influence.

Yes, their second today was offside but without VAR that was a tight call.

celtic have picked up 9 points to date from 1 goal margins, if this bigot was against them maybe it would not be so plain sailing.

We were denied 3 points by two bad decisions for their 2nd. Look at the penalty claims turned dowb by same ref here

before sending alfie off, is it innocent or orchestrated? honest answer

if i was good at video editing I would compile some of the incidents this bigot has given against us plus the blind eye given on blatant fouls.

Why can some of our support not fûcking grasp that playing poor / making mistakes is not mutually exclusive to referees being cheating bastards.

Both can occur within a 90 minute game and both did occur today.

Beaton robbed us of a penalty in the dying minutes at Pittodrie last year when we drew 2-2.

Beaton allowed Kilmarnock to score from a handball and chopped off a perfectly good Morelos winning goal in the dying minutes at Rugby Park last year when we lost 2-1.

We didn’t play well in either game but there is no denying that cheating bastard Beaton robbed us of points on both occasions.

The same can be said for todays game.

We all talk about winning ugly at difficult away grounds. Well this team aren’t being allowed to do that as they are being robbed by officials time and time again.

I would expect someone from the Club to be on the phone to the head of referees tomorrow and blow a gasket, and for this to happen after every single game where there are horrendous, game-changing decisions against us. Not sure whose job I would deem it, but it certainly needs done.

Gerrard has also run up the white flag where the officials are concerned - his comments today about "not wanting to talk about referees because we'd be talking about them every week" is the exact opposite of what he should be doing - he absolutely should be drawing attention to the likes of today every week - not mentioning it takes the pressure off & makes it easy for bad decisions to be made against us. You think Lennon would be letting refs off the hook so easily?

Lastly, in the search for a passing, total football game we have ended up with a lightweight timid team & IMO players like Brown, Ferguson, Hateley, McCoist, Roberts, Butcher & Gough would have ensured that the likes of Porteous wouldn't have dared to act like he did today. There's still a place for strength, power and collective never say die in a team, and we could do with some of it.

Our own fans constantly downplay the decisions that cost us points every single fuckin season. Always say we shouldnt be leaving it down to referees decisions but the bottom line is refereeing decision constantly change games, we would have been pushing for var but not for covid. We can only hope the referees make honest mistakes against the mentally challengeds because being honest were held to a different standard

Why can some of our support not fûcking grasp that playing poor / making mistakes is not mutually exclusive to referees being cheating bastards.

Both can occur within a 90 minute game and both did occur today.

Beaton robbed us of a penalty in the dying minutes at Pittodrie last year when we drew 2-2.

Beaton allowed Kilmarnock to score from a handball and chopped off a perfectly good Morelos winning goal in the dying minutes at Rugby Park last year when we lost 2-1.

We didn’t play well in either game but there is no denying that cheating bastard Beaton robbed us of points on both occasions.

The same can be said for todays game.

We all talk about winning ugly at difficult away grounds. Well this team aren’t being allowed to do that as they are being robbed by officials time and time again.

100% and this ref has history, denying penalties at fir park and booking alfie for a 50/50 challenge. Then sending him off for an arm thrust to the RANGERS fans.

Now remember when he sent of mcrorie (correct) against st mirren where we were kicked off the park or the two visits to rugby park where once again we were kicked off the park.

As soon as the opposition managers know the st ninians lad is in charge his tactics are, boot fck out of them he will never award a penalty or send you off. Hes a bigot celtic fan.

Yet he is going for a world record, celtic have 33 points from 33 under his watch. Amazing what you can influence when calling them out as Brendan Rogers did to him in an irrelevant game.

Not as if it was a cup final eh? mr collum.

It is impossible that all of the officials missed the numerous deliberate elbow smashes on our players today, just like they all missed the shocker of a challenge on Alfie last week. It is cheating by officials, nothing less.

But they got defoes arm across their defender for our disallowed goal.

you said

"Cant blame officials for dropping points".

well today u can ;-)

now stop burying you head in the sand. We are not being refereed fairly. Unless you think Don Robertson is fair to us.

DO YOU?
Listen, if everybody goes about blaming the officials what does that achieve? The game should have been dead and buried we shouldnt need to dig up stuff about refs and everybody else. Its up to us to win, to put the ball in the back of the net which we had plenty opportunities to do. Was it the refs fault hibs scored 2 goals? Change the record man. Yes, refs are horrendous but using them as an excuse is old news. Its the teams job to take chances

Listen, if everybody goes about blaming the officials what does that achieve? The game should have been dead and buried we shouldnt need to dig up stuff about refs and everybody else. Its up to us to win, to put the ball in the back of the net which we had plenty opportunities to do. Was it the refs fault hibs scored 2 goals? Change the record man. Yes, refs are horrendous but using them as an excuse is old news. Its the teams job to take chances

yes it was the officials fault, they allowed a goal to stand that was illegal.

yes it was the officials fault, they allowed a goal to stand that was illegal.
you're missing the point here so let me break it down. WE SHOULD TAKE OUR OWN CHANCES! We take the key chances we had and were 5-2 up. Blaming refs is a crap excuse. The players know what theyre going to be up against. Blaming everybody else but the team will never resolve anything

Agree with what you are saying remember it is only a few months since we stated the "staus quo" will not be allowed to continue and "we will not be found wanting" amazing there were no further comments after the season tickets sold out or am I being cynical. If we carry on with the dignified silence we will be shafted.

Two absolute bullshit statements from a board who were seemingly doing it all for show and for browny points around ST renewal time.

No, what I’m saying is it’s not the only reason we dropped points today.
Why care about any other reason when you don't care about the officials. As for your statement that its only them who use that as a reason for a defeat then that needs to change as well. Why are they the only ones who can shout for justice?

Why not us and any other team that the refs fek over to help out the scum.

The days of saying nothing need to be knocked on the head.

you're missing the point here so let me break it down. WE SHOULD TAKE OUR OWN CHANCES! We take the key chances we had and were 5-2 up. Blaming refs is a crap excuse. The players know what theyre going to be up against. Blaming everybody else but the team will never resolve anything

we scored 2, we should not need to score 3 because of bent officials.

you absolutely reek. Either that or you are deluded if you think the officials todays was not a reason for points dropped.

Just to bring some sense to this situation. If Kent scores when through one on one its 3-1 and we win, if Arfield scores when through one on one (twice) we win.

If Connor Goldson had not passed the ball directly to their player just before their second goal they dont score and it remains 2-1.

If any of the above three things happen/dont happen we win and the officials have no say, for you to claim "the only" reason we did not win today is solely down to the officiating is simply not true.

Last edited:
I’ve actually realised Robertson was the ref the night of the Killie game where he disallowed the Morelos goal for 2 hands on the back of the defender, how the %^*& does he explain the Doidge goal today???
Think that was Beaton mate

Just to bring some sense to this situation. If Kent scores when through one on one its 3-1 and we win, if Arfield scores when through one on one (twice) we win.

If Connor Goldson had not passed the ball directly to their player just before their second goal they dont score and it remains 2-1.

If any of the above three things happen/dont happen we win and the officials have no say, for you to claim "the only" reason we did not win today is solely down to the officiating is simply not true.

Wait a minute, so illegal goals count?

If officials do their job we win, end of.

Youve ignored what i said havent you? what happens if we take our chances?

but you have ignored what I said, we were winning ie 3 points in the bag. If ref / linesmen do their job we dont need to score again!

obv is we score again, then we have more of an advantage. Has it come to this. We must be two goals ahead due to bent oficials?

but you have ignored what I said, we were winning ie 3 points in the bag. If ref / linesmen do their job we dont need to score again!

I'm not ignoring it, I just chose to look at the viewpoint that if we take our chances we win. We are not going to agree either so once again we will leave it there.

What a thread this is. We were cheated for the 2nd goal as he was clearly offside and the linesman is looking right along the line, can't miss that! As for the header I'm not seeing a thing wrong with it tbh. Looks like Helsnder, who I thought was good today, got caught under it whilst the boy had a bit of a run.

The tackle on Kent was a yellow at least but Hanlon's elbow was a straight red.

Officials to blame yes.. ourselves to blame, also yes

I'm not ignoring it, I just chose to look at the viewpoint that if we take our chances we win. We are not going to agree either so once again we will leave it there.

agreed. Laws of the game we get 3 points, but because we are playing to illegal rules we need to make sure in future we are at least 2 goals ahead. I get it.

agreed. Laws of the game we get 3 points, but because we are playing to illegal rules we need to make sure in future we are at least 2 goals ahead. I get it.

Thats not what im saying though is it,. once again i will leave it there, i suggest you do too.

Youve ignored what i said havent you? what happens if we take our chances?

Us taking/not taking our chances is a separate issue.

Connor did make a poor clearance which led to them scoring.
However, their goal should have been ruled offside.

As @Harrogate Bluenose has stated, it was illegal.

What is so difficult to understand?

Us taking/not taking our chances is a separate issue.

Connor did make a poor clearance which led to them scoring.
However, their goal should have been ruled offside.

As @Harrogate Bluenose has stated, it was illegal.

What is so difficult to understand?

I understand it perfectly, ive stated ive chosen to look at from a different point of view, whats so difficult to understand about that?

That's not a viable excuse when Celtic get help to make sure they win 2-1 and 3-2 in the last 2 games, and refs help our opposition get a point.

When 2 teams are relatively tightly matches and so far ahead of the rest, it doesn't take a degree in advanced mathematics to work out that the point swing this causes is insurmountable.

I understand it perfectly, ive stated ive chosen to look at from a different point of view, whats so difficult to understand about that?

I take it you agree if it was England and VAR was used we get 3 points. But due to corrupt officials. I wont say incompetent as it is a pattern and has history. We need to score more to stop them influencing results.

That my friend just shows you what we have come to expect playing football in this country. It really is a bogey.

Do you think that's a reasonable goal or expectation?
To score a goal a game more than Celtic.
To make up for refs doing us over?
You've less money. A smaller squad. And need 38 goals more to make up for being done up like a kipper every time its tight.

We'd be as well just admitting we've no chance of winning this league if we are not going to fight for something approaching a level playing field.

I take it you agree if it was England and VAR was used we get 3 points. But due to corrupt officials. I wont say incompetent as it is a pattern and has history. We need to score more to stop them influencing results.

That my friend just shows you what we have come to expect playing football in this country. It really is a bogey.

Of course I agree but we dont have VAR. Tell you what, withdraw from the league, stop playing football, lets wind the club up and call it a day.

I can see your point of view but I humbly disagree.
Players are allowed to miss sitters (not illegal) but the team should still be protected by the laws of the game.

It is a basic premise that teams should not gain an advantage from illegal play, which was patently the situation today.

Of course I agree but we dont have VAR. Tell you what, withdraw from the league, stop playing football, lets wind the club up and call it a day.

thats ridiculous, why not call out the cheats and the bigots.

Here is a question for you, after the horror show by clancy in our 2-1 win there. Why did he then get 2 more celtic games in the proceeding 6 that were played. Why have we had him twice in our 8 games to date? Is he being rewarded for being a corrupt lady's front bottom?

Or let me put it another way.

Why has Alan Muir not been given another game after having the cheek to award Killie a penalty against the SFA beloved celtic on the 2nd game of this season.

Refs are shitting it to do anything against celtic, from their peers, press and that club. On the otherhand.. we Just bend over.

But hey our fans think we should just score more and its our fault if we are only leading by a single goal.

An erudite, reasoned response - not.

Regardless of my response we wont agree on these points but the FF of today means that people will keep hammering away with their point without being able to understand that people have wildly differing opinions on a lot of things, on FF these days that seems to be the norm, if you dont agree i'll just keep going until you do.

thats ridiculous, why not call out the cheats and the bigots.

Here is a question for you, after the horror show by clancy in our 2-1 win there. Why did he then get 2 more celtic games in the proceeding 6 that were played. Why have we had him twice in our 8 games to date? Is he being rewarded for being a corrupt lady's front bottom?

Or let me put it another way.

Why has Alan Muir not been given another game after having the cheek to award Killie a penalty against the SFA beloved celtic on the 2nd game of this season.

Refs are shitting it to do anything against celtic, from their peers, press and that club. On the otherhand.. we Just bend over.

But hey our fans think we should just score more and its our fault if we are only leading by a single goal.

And you can type this 100 times over until your blue in the face but until the club act, nothing changes, and in the current world we live in i'll just try and enjoy the football if you dont mind. Now once again instead of trying to convince me of your point of view lets just agree to disagree.

And you can type this 100 times over until your blue in the face but until the club act, nothing changes, and in the current world we live in i'll just try and enjoy the football if you dont mind. Now once again instead of trying to convince me of your point of view lets just agree to disagree.

ok fine but what do you disagree with?

Regardless of my response we wont agree on these points but the FF of today means that people will keep hammering away with their point without being able to understand that people have wildly differing opinions on a lotof things, on FF these days that seems to be the norm, if you dont agree i'll just keep going until you do.

The point about a forum is discussion and debate.

Everyone has, and is entitled to, an opinion

You accept that Rangers losing goals, which shouldn't have been awarded is okay but expect our response should to run up the park and score?

You accept that Rangers losing goals, which shouldn't have been awarded is okay but expect our response should to run up the park and score?

Debate away, i choose not to debate with you anymore.

its not even about scoring goals or offsides. Its blatant different treatment that the Rangers staff get by these officials.

the corrupt cabal with the help of the media have done a job on alfie. And our club. shhhhhh fingers in ears, eyes closed

Sounded more like you were suggesting our legit complaints about wrong decisions going against us were on a par with celtic's deluded claims when they are beaten fairly which tbh they are not beaten often but thats another story!

Don't know why you just didn't say what you wrote in this reply?

"No, what I’m saying is it’s not the only reason we dropped points today."

its just corrupt nothing else.
119690449_3846059148816397_8557514740852809426_o.jpg

Back