Relax

OohAhHuistra

Official Ticketer
30 games to go. Mistakes made today but the reaction would have you believe the league was lost today. Silly mistakes along with Morelos and Arfield chances we aren’t far away, into Thursday and aye I’m half cut come on the fucking Rangers

30 games to go. Mistakes made today but the reaction would have you believe the league was lost today. Silly mistakes along with Morelos and Arfield chances we aren’t far away, into Thursday and aye I’m half cut come on the fucking Rangers
Certainties in life and all that :))

I don't disagree there is a lot of football to still be played this season.

All im going to say on it is... we can't have many more %^*& ups like today or you can forget about it. We have seen too many in the last 2 seasons as it is!

The reaction is going to get worse when we drop points again by the way. We all know whats at stake

I don't disagree there is a lot of football to still be played this season.

All im going to say on it is... we can't have many more %^*& ups like today or you can forget about it. We have seen too many in the last 2 seasons as it is!

The reaction is going to get worse when we drop points again by the way. We all know whats at stake
Can’t disagree mate just got to hope I suppose haha

I’ll repeat what I said on other threads. The reaction isn’t solely about today’s performance, it’s a result of the last two seasons worth of domestic crap and the alarming feeling of deja vu watching the same patterns emerge.

Fans are 100% right to be livid and are absolutely right to be sceptical of this team until they actually show us they can hold their nerve and mount a genuine title challenge, or at the very least stop chucking away opportunities to sit clear top (which we’ve done again) for a while and crumbling completely in January. Today and Livingston could have easily been re-runs of the last two seasons, that’s whats annoying everyone.

All very well and good to look on the positives .... unfortunately those mhutants across the city don’t %^*& up often which makes it all the more important that results like today don't happen .... we had 10 outfield players today who were here last season ... no wonder the same old movie is on repeat

All very well and good to look on the positives .... unfortunately those mhutants across the city don’t %^*& up often which makes it all the more important that results like today don't happen .... we had 10 outfield players today who were here last season ... no wonder the same old movie is on repeat
We were caught sleeping for both goals today mate there is no defending that

I’ll repeat what I said on other threads. The reaction isn’t solely about today’s performance, it’s a result of the last two seasons worth of domestic crap and the alarming feeling of deja vu watching the same patterns emerge.

Fans are 100% right to be livid and are absolutely right to be sceptical of this team until they actually show us they can hold their nerve and mount a genuine title challenge, or at the very least stop chucking away opportunities to sit clear top (which we’ve done again) for a while and crumbling completely in January. Today and Livingston could have easily been re-runs of the last two seasons, that’s whats annoying everyone.
I don’t disagree mate. The drinks got me looking for positives but it does seem to be the same mistakes constantly

I don’t know if it’s just me but I feel like within the first 10 minutes you can tell if we are going to be good or not.

Davis and Kamara were giving the ball away constant at start of game and I knew straight away we were going to struggle.

Kent's chance was the critical point for me. It's a chance he has been putting away this season and we score then to go 3-1 up it is game over.

We were nowhere near our best today, but still dominated the majority of the game. It's a blow but let's not go mental. Points will be dropped by both ourselves and the rats. We just need to stay focussed, pick ourselves up and go on a long winning run. We are a good side. But we aren't yet good enough to coast through tough away fixtures with several players below par.

What’s annoying about it for most I would imagine is that they are absolutely rank rotten yet 8 games in you can already see the patterns emerging that mean come March time, we’ll be a country mile behind on points and they’ll be celebrating another title. Same shit, different season.

I don’t know if it’s just me but I feel like within the first 10 minutes you can tell if we are going to be good or not.

Davis and Kamara were giving the ball away constant at start of game and I knew straight away we were going to struggle.
Canny disagree there mate I also think my dad moves quicker than Kamara

Yes, we conceded poor goals today.

But i still say our biggest problem is middle to front and also our failure to be clinical in front of goal. That will cost us more than a few defensive lapses here and there.

Canny disagree there mate I also think my dad moves quicker than Kamara

Kamara strolls about like he’s playing 5asides with his mates at points.

I said quite early in the game I felt Kamara would cost us a goal within the first 10 mins due to the way he was strolling around ( thankfully he never )

We have been to Livi, Pittodrie and Easter Road away this season and so far only have one win. Not the greatest however, If we can get 3 points at Fir Park next week then I don’t think it’s the worst.

Arguably our 4 hardest away games will be out the road and we will be 1 point ahead albeit they will have a game In hand. Next week is a must win now simple as that.

Theyve had two games so far you would have thought before hand they could drop points. Killie away which they did and Tannadice were they scored a late winner.

Lets get the 3 points next week and it may not look as bad as it does the now.

We can’t seem to be able to put a good run of wins together.

We need to if we have plans of winning anything.

I feel this way too at times, its a good indicator of how the game will go

Kamara strolls about like he’s playing 5asides with his mates at points.

I said quite early in the game I felt Kamara would cost us a goal within the first 10 mins due to the way he was strolling around ( thankfully he never )

We have been to Livi, Pittodrie and Easter Road away this season and so far only have one win. Not the greatest however, If we can get 3 points at Fir Park next week then I don’t think it’s the worst.

Arguably our 4 hardest away games will be out the road and we will be 1 point ahead albeit they will have a game In hand. Next week is a must win now simple as that.

Theyve had two games so far you would have thought before hand they could drop points. Killie away which they did and Tannadice were they scored a late winner.

Lets get the 3 points next week and it may not look as bad as it does the now.
Agree mate, especially regarding the away games get out there and get 3 points next week.

I’m half cut as well, 3/4 way through my 2nd bottle of red, these threads are scarily familiar to last season. It’s worrying, very fuckin worrying that lessons haven’t been learned. We have had 3 tricky away games this season and been pretty poor in all 3, dropping points in 2 of those games and it’s still only September.

I know there is a lot of bravado and many amongst us don’t give a flying one about ten in a row, I’m the opposite though, it is vital we stop it, we will never ever hear the end of it, Scotland/Glasgow will be absolutely horrific if they win it.

This season is incredibly important and already we look like we are making a complete arse of it.

The room for error this season is minimal.

That was an error today. Livi was too. Can't afford to have many more of these.

It's an alarming pattern season after season.

We've seen this movie before. Same cast.

There is a predictable element to this group of players. That concerns me.

The first line is on the money.

It’s not that we’re a bad side, it’s just that, as infuriating as it is to have to admit, they are just that little bit more consistent.

We’ve had two errors so far, they’ve only had one and that’s the pattern we need to break.

Mate I prey yer right.

Although to add to my post above, given the stakes involved this season, it's pretty futile asking any Rangers supporter to relax on the day points are dropped.

I think in general we will only relax when Tavernier is lifting SPFL trophy.

I’m half cut as well, 3/4 way through my 2nd bottle of red, these threads are scarily familiar to last season. It’s worrying, very fuckin worrying that lessons haven’t been learned. We have had 3 tricky away games this season and been pretty poor in all 3, dropping points in 2 of those games and it’s still only September.

I know there is a lot of bravado and many amongst us don’t give a flying one about ten in a row, I’m the opposite though, it is vital we stop it, we will never ever hear the end of it, Scotland/Glasgow will be absolutely horrific if they win it.

This season is incredibly important and already we look like we are making a complete arse of it.
I don’t disagree mate just got to hope we stop it

This is it in a nutshell.

A re-run of the same movie the last 2 years. We'll probably go out on Thursday and win then goodness knows what we will get come Fir Park on Sunday.

The first line is on the money.

It’s not that we’re a bad side, it’s just that, as infuriating as it is to have to admit, they are just that little bit more consistent.

We’ve had two errors so far, they’ve only had one and that’s the pattern we need to break.
Again can’t disagree with that

raging at the result , officials and the errors , however hivs will give the rats a game next Sunday

Kent's chance was the critical point for me. It's a chance he has been putting away this season and we score then to go 3-1 up it is game over.

We were nowhere near our best today, but still dominated the majority of the game. It's a blow but let's not go mental. Points will be dropped by both ourselves and the rats. We just need to stay focussed, pick ourselves up and go on a long winning run. We are a good side. But we aren't yet good enough to coast through tough away fixtures with several players below par.

Crucial point for me is Morelos missing a free header from 4 yards out. That goes in early at 1-0 and Hibs need to start chasing. Arfield's second attempt is worse than Kent's for me.

The Mhutants would have scored them, they probably would have conceded too like us but they score those chances.

We squander far too many of them and then look back and hope that either the officials get an offside call, Goldson isn't trying to be too cute and play straight 5 yard passes when his midfielder is under the pump or simply we defend better.

Those things shouldn't matter if we take the chances that we should take.

Every single time we have had an opportunity to apply pressure on them over the last 2 years we've failed to take it,every single time! No wonder the fans are pissed off. This team need to sort their fucking heads out and believe they're a better team than they show in these situations because they are! In saying that we're missing a few very important players right now.

Every single time we have had an opportunity to apply pressure on them over the last 2 years we've failed to take it,every single time! No wonder the fans are pissed off. This team need to sort their fucking heads out and believe they're a better team than they show in these situations because they are! In saying that we're missing a few very important players right now.
Hate that I agree with this

If Hivs have a go at them next week like they did today, they will score goals at Porkheid, no doubt. Its how many they let in that matters.

We quite literally learned nothing new today.

Some will see that as a positive, while folk with a working brain will see the problems with that.

Coming from the boy who’s facebook status today was ‘that rangers team will never win a league’:eek:

Back