Something stirring at the scum hut?

We haven’t had the opportunity for thousands to be gathering in households to watch a game, like an old firm game.
Yes of course we have, Rangers supporters will have already been watching our games indoors, and Celtc fans will have been watching their and our games indoors.
It will be the same people as any other week, it will certainly not be more than watched the Chelsea v Liverpool match yesterday.

No chance of spectators at the first OF game. Maybe naive, but only postponed, if other games postponed, as all other matches, including English derbies, are going ahead.

Yes of course we have, Rangers supporters will have already been watching our games indoors, and Celtc fans will have been watching their and our games indoors.
It will be the same people as any other week, it will certainly not be more than watched the Chelsea v Liverpool match yesterday.
There's no way you can compare Hibs v Rangers against Rangers v Celtic. Not in a million years.

I wrote on here the other day that i would not be surprised to see this old firm fixture moved further away as the realisation dawns on the tims that they wont have any fans in the stadium.
They cant, they have it pushed back as far as possible already. I doubt very much there will be big football crowds this side of a vaccine.

Tim in the work on Friday mentioned that “Sturgeon hates football,she’ll take any chance to stop this game so people can’t gather in houses/pubs”....I said more like you lot will push for it to be cancelled so you have the chance of a crowd when it’s rearranged.
Nobody seems to be reckoning on pubs being closed again. A fairly likely scenario.

There is no chance that the Parkhead game will have fans at it,even if a vaccine is discovered tomorrow.I just hope the lockdown doesent get more severe and it goes ahead because despite the Hibs result I think we will beat them.Hugh Keevins sphere of influence is limited to whoevever falls for his bait to get people to phone his radio show or respond to his paper column.Neither Nikla or H.M.Government will be basing policy around old Hughs ravings.
Currently there is absolutely no chance of either Rangers or Celtic going to any league down south.If the day comes in future unfortunately we will be going as a package with them.
If that did happen the rivalry would diminish as a victory or defeat would not be critical to the outcome of the league.

Yeah I think they will close or at least do checks on pubs. Pubs have already been warned that if it’s to busy it will be shut
The Louden is routinely visited by Police on matchday and always found to be COVID 19 safe is irresponsible of ant pub to allow too many customers in at the one time, putting a couple of £ ahead of the health of the fans
I agree the rules are draconian but are there for the greater good

The rumbling of a genuine crackpot

You are underestimating the Parkhead PR machine, which is what the OP is pointing out.

In March, the filth started shouting "we should be given the title using average points per game". They eventually got what they wanted.
In July, they shouted "our home game v Rangers should get held back to allow our fans in". The random SPFL computer then made it the last Q1 fixture for the first time ever.

When they start a new subject for their media soundbites, we should pay attention as they will be up to something. That's the point being made, and you'd be a crackpot to ignore it.

Tim in the work on Friday mentioned that “Sturgeon hates football,she’ll take any chance to stop this game so people can’t gather in houses/pubs”....I said more like you lot will push for it to be cancelled so you have the chance of a crowd when it’s rearranged.

Aye but isn’t her pretendy husband, Peter Murrell, one of the hibees most prominent fannies, he apparently loves watching young men in their shorts playing football!
Maybe we’ll soon get to find out who really wears the trousers in the Murrell/Sturgeon household! ;)

Anybody else start feeling dizzy at reading O’Fritzel more than once and thinking WTF is the post about, who the hell is he???

Seriously?

Dermot Desmond is a lookalike for the Austrian guy Fritzel who kept his daughter in a cellar for years and abused her. You don't remember that? He got called Fritzel in here after that and as far as I know quite often still does.

It was as common a name for one of that lot as Liewell or Treacle Teeth.

Seriously?

Dermot Desmond is a lookalike for the Austrian guy Fritzel who kept his daughter in a cellar for years and abused her. You don't remember that? He got called Fritzel in here after that and as far as I know quite often still does.

First I’ve read of it mate.

I was thinking Phil 3 names if anything, anyways nobody is going to take someone serious calling somebody that it’s comical.

Everything they put out in media is for a reason and they always get their message out their early to allow enough time for pressure to build on whatever their agenda is.

Their tainted title last year, popcorn teeth was in press applying pressure for them to be gifted title before lockdown even started.

Couple of weeks ago the same jake ball out in press wanting fans back and referencing Kansas, yes Kansas, as an example of getting fans back in Glasgow!!!

If daft Sturgeon is true to her words of last few days then there will be no crowds for a while yet. But she often lies and changes her mind to appease her horrible voters.

I think he means Desmond that owns them either that or %^*& knows really

If it's Desmond, can anyone explain how he would have had the power to have "doubled Ferguson's wages at Old Trafford" and how such action would have "stopped our bid for ten"?

Confused.dot.com

Mate, it does my head in when folk on here can't call people or clubs by their real names.
What fucking age are you?
You mean, just be like commentators on C*ltic TV who on saturday after Livvy game they said 'C*ltic back on top of the league, with other teams playing on Sunday', so why couldnt they say RANGERS were playing on Sunday?

If it's Desmond, can anyone explain how he would have had the power to have "doubled Ferguson's wages at Old Trafford" and how such action would have "stopped our bid for ten"?

Confused.dot.com
Doubled the wages he was on at Old Trafford.

Neither the filth, or us,will ever get into England, they won’t have a crowd in October, and Frizell takes a massive amount of money out of them, and puts little or nothing back.

You are underestimating the Parkhead PR machine, which is what the OP is pointing out.

In March, the filth started shouting "we should be given the title using average points per game". They eventually got what they wanted.
In July, they shouted "our home game v Rangers should get held back to allow our fans in". The random SPFL computer then made it the last Q1 fixture for the first time ever.

When they start a new subject for their media soundbites, we should pay attention as they will be up to something. That's the point being made, and you'd be a crackpot to ignore it.
As ever, you are 100% spot on. @wee bud's pit boots is correct in what he’s saying when the mentally challengeds begin to mouth off in the media, and especially when it’s the man who takes plenty out but not a lot back in who’s speaking. You know somethings up when they talk.
Sometimes people need to read between the lines a wee bit with these rat bastards. They are up to something, of that there is zero doubt.

Last edited:
As ever, you are 100% spot one. @wee bud's pit boots is correct in what he’s saying when the mentally challengeds begin to mouth off in the media, and especially when it’s the man who takes plenty out but not a lot back in who’s speaking. You know somethings up when they talk.
Sometimes people need to read between the lines a wee bit with these rat bastards. They are up to something, of that there is zero doubt.

Absolutely.

Their propaganda machine, unlike their shite team, is forward thinking & effective.

Its my choice
You are exactly the type of person Whitty and Valance were trying to get their message across to this morning. You taking a risk means you are putting other at risk and simply delaying an end to the pandemic. Each of us must take the disease seriously. It's everybody's responsiblity to do what we can to help, if not government will crack down. There are good reasons for lockdown.

A couple of weeks ago Lennon was banging on about getting crowds back into games hoping to build momentum for a bigger crowd come the old firm game.
The reality is its going the other way and heading towards no crowd come that day.
They seem to be choking on the cannon fodder they usually spit out and don't relish the visit of Rangers in the current climate.
The depths of dark arts they stoop to knows no boundary when it would suit them.
Its crossed my mind that they will indeed start making noises about getting the old firm postponed.
Deep down they are yellow bellied and can't stomach the thought of an even playing field.
Their assortment of recent trophies tells us this.

I aint staying in the house for any future lock down.
I don’t blame you. I think the country has suffered enough. Maybe if the government and police had taken a harder line first time round with folk not following the rules we wouldn’t be in this position. Maybe if folk in the 14-22 age bracket (approximately) did as they were bloody told as we edged back to normality instead of many of them being selfish wee c unts we wouldn’t have this issue.

Seriously?

You'll have to start calling him Neil Lennon from now on or no one will know who you mean.

Back