Something stirring at the scum hut?

I wrote on here the other day that i would not be surprised to see this old firm fixture moved further away as the realisation dawns on the tims that they wont have any fans in the stadium.
I think it will go ahead but for "sporting integrety" sake the return fixture at Ibrox will also be behind closed doors.

Would people please stop pedalling the ridiculous notion that the OF game will be postponed. If it's to be postponed at all, it will be as part of any wider postponement of the game as a whole - which is unlikely to happen at this stage - not as some sort of contrived effort to prevent Celtic having to play against Rangers without any fans.

Would people please stop pedalling the ridiculous notion that the OF game will be postponed. If it's to be postponed at all, it will be as part of any wider postponement of the game as a whole - which is unlikely to happen at this stage - not as some sort of contrived effort to prevent Celtic having to play against Rangers without any fans.

Did you miss all the shite they came away with to award them a title?

This place is turning into the Rangers equivalent of a Phil McWhateverthefuckheiscalled blog.

There's is undoubtedly an element of our support who have slid into the territory of sounding like deranged tims on certain topics. Don't get me wrong, not all of it is without merit, but it's becoming ever more common that we seek to find some sort of validation of a wider conspiracy being at the heart of every event concerning both ourselves and that lot, with Peter Lawwell being at the heart of it.

We've laughed at them for years for spouting the very same stuff you often see pedalled on here.

So O'Fritzel and Liewell are in cahoots with Neil Dungaster of the SFhA at Hampdump as when treacle teeth sold biscuit hips to Arsenal then stole the best talent from Dundee Hivs, Murderwell, Hivs, Watery Farts, Scumdee, Aberdoom and Dungfermline in a plan to loan them to other SPhell teams thus weakening us in the process.

Factor in the SNP, wee Nippy (and her stormtroopers), the Daily Rebel, The Hootsman, The Gherald, Jimmy Ping and Chick Dung too...it's a perfect storm of madness.

Maybe I’m still half asleep but who is O’Fritzel?
WHYhyvD.png

xOgqNY4.jpg

So O'Fritzel and Liewell are in cahoots with Neil Dungaster of the SFhA at Hampdump as when treacle teeth sold biscuit hips to Arsenal then stole the best talent from Dundee Hivs, Murderwell, Hivs, Watery Farts, Scumdee, Aberdoom and Dungfermline in a plan to loan them to other SPhell teams thus weakening us in the process.

Factor in the SNP, wee Nippy (and her stormtroopers), the Daily Record, Jimmy Ping and Chick Dung too and it's a perfect storm of madness.
Ha ha. I laughed!

There's is undoubtedly an element of our support who have slid into the territory of sounding like deranged tims on certain topics. Don't get me wrong, not all of it is without merit, but it's becoming ever more common that we seek to find some sort of validation of a wider conspiracy being at the heart of every event concerning both ourselves and that lot, with Peter Lawwell being at the heart of it.

We've laughed at them for years for spouting the very same stuff you often see pedalled on here.
Never underestimate the depths to which these people will sink to ensure they get what they want.
Further, never underestimate the depths to which our elected representatives will sink to to appease them.

Factor in the SNP, wee Nippy (and her stormtroopers), the Daily Rebel, The Hootsman, The Gherald, Jimmy Ping and Chick Dung too...it's a perfect storm of madness.

Since we're on the subject :))

Where does the Jimmy Ping thing come from? I know who it is, but I don't know how it came to be? I never use these daft monikers myself, but every time I see it I wonder, but then can't be arsed asking. Might as well ask now and get it over and done with.

Don’t you mean Sinn’P (The IRA without the guns)?

I think it will go ahead but for "sporting integrety" sake the return fixture at Ibrox will also be behind closed doors.
If the first game at the Piggery is behind closed doors then “they” will undoubtedly be screaming from the rooftops that it’s only fair that the next one at Ibrox is played in the same circumstances - that is an absolute nailed-on certainty.

I think it will be immaterial by then because local or national lockdown will see no crowds of any size at all in football stadiums this season.

Listening to a family conversation a year ago both from the darkside , there was talk of Dermot trying to sell up .Perhaps this is the start.

Re the OP . I felt the same way when i read Desmonds shite last week. Right out of the blue. EPL and then the Ferguson stuff , followed by Lennon adding fuel. Never read Keevins' stuff.
No inside info and maybe wishful thinking but I put it down to a deflection of them not being able to spend and bring in a better standard of player than their up coming departures. Timing might be wrong for that though.
One thing is for certain , the soapdodgers don't spout pish for nothing

Just had a terrible time, dog died as well which was actually 10 times worse than we thought.
The vet had to put him down in the back of our car due to no access in the vets practice.
All dignity had been lost at these times.
Just scunnered tbh.
Never easy losing a dog, or indeed any pet.
You have my sympathy.

Listening to a family conversation a year ago both from the darkside , there was talk of Dermot trying to sell up .Perhaps this is the start.

It must be getn close to a certain courtcase where he's gonnae have to dip into his personal wealth to help the victims.

He does own them after all.

I can remember as a young teenager back in the 90s reading the gub in the old FF fanzine banging on and on about how David Murray was taking Rangers into the financial abyss and i thot he was a crackpot.

Turns out he was correct.
There was a old boy who turned up at the AGM every year and told us that it was happening
the top table did everything to silence him.

Haven't read any of the ramblings - it will be lies anyway - but I can imagine the call to from Fritzel to Alex Ferguson -

Ring ring
Ferguson - Alex speaking
Fritzel - Hello this is dermot desmond of celtic fc - I was wonderi....
Click
Line goes dead

Anyway - nothing should be cancelled - if it is cancelled then it will be an absolute scandal.

Bring it on and let's get the job done Rangers.

Lockdowns are designed to stop the NHS from being overwhelmed. That is all. Considering we have 10 purpose built field hospitals lying empty and good knows how many newly purchased ventilators unused, we dont need more lockdowns.

People need to learn to live with covid 19 until we have a vaccine or herd immunity.

The mob driven by 'we hate the Tories' attitudes and a hostile media are making this country ungovernable.

You are underestimating the Parkhead PR machine, which is what the OP is pointing out.

In March, the filth started shouting "we should be given the title using average points per game". They eventually got what they wanted.
In July, they shouted "our home game v Rangers should get held back to allow our fans in". The random SPFL computer then made it the last Q1 fixture for the first time ever.

When they start a new subject for their media soundbites, we should pay attention as they will be up to something. That's the point being made, and you'd be a crackpot to ignore it.
Bang on.

I had a good friend, Celtic minded, since died told me on a golf course that Rangers were broke ,had no money, with little hope of getting any .This was five years before it happened. He died before we were pronounced broke. Never have yet understood how he knew, he was a businessman not prone to talking rubbish, he was correct.

Desmond is saying he was prepared to double Alex Ferguson's wage at Old Trafford to make him Celtic manager and stop us getting the 10.

Jeezo. I'd never had guessed that what the OP was getting at on a million years.

I'll take that with a huge pinch of salt.

I had a good friend, Celtic minded, since died told me on a golf course that Rangers were broke ,had no money, with little hope of getting any .This was five years before it happened. He died before we were pronounced broke. Never have yet understood how he knew, he was a businessman not prone to talking rubbish, he was correct.
:D ffs

Well your good friend was talking shite.
Because we were never broke 5 years before we were never pronounced broke.

Did he tell you that a crook would take us into the abyss by not paying the bills?

Did your friend also tell you that his club were up to their necks in a paedophile ring, and did their best to protect the paedophiles and cover up the crimes committed within the walls of their disgusting club.

Just read this which was posted on twitter after watching the Panorama documentary on British banks money laundering.
This talks about Latvian banks that were reported in the same investigation and one of the banks, Rietumu, is 33% owned by DD, the same percentage he holds in the Tims.
The bank has already been fined 80 Million Euros for money laundering I believe but you wont hear about it in the Scottish media.

https://en.rebaltica.lv/2020/09/what-the-fincen-files-reveal-about-latvia/

Last edited:
Seriously?

Dermot Desmond is a lookalike for the Austrian guy Fritzel who kept his daughter in a cellar for years and abused her. You don't remember that? He got called Fritzel in here after that and as far as I know quite often still does.

It was as common a name for one of that lot as Liewell or Treacle Teeth.
Lenny Gaga etc etc.
The newbies are standing out like a sore thumb here, especially the ones calling the op a crackpot ;)

Back