Rangers look like conceding goals every time they they step onto the pitch

Absolute nonsense.

What is it about these guys ? Trying to to be ridiculously controversial just for the sake of it ?! Mental.

The fact of the matter is that we make mores mistakes with our lack of clinical finishing than we do defensively.

The defence has never been the problem - failure to convert chances when it has mattered has been our downfall.

Hibs and their manager were better tactically, hence we looked like conceding. Only in 1 game out of 7 ffs.

And can you tell us when we last had Burns alongside Tom the Comm?

They were a regular duo until about a season back I think? I would say Burns has been the 2nd commentator as much as, if not more than more than anyone else over the years.

Defence was great up to Sunday imo, so one game.
Unfortunately i had to stand and watch shuggie and the like pre souness.
Now that was bad around 85 .

Another bitter, after he was told he was no longer required

Definitely came across as that, first time I’ve listened to him for months. Everyone getting it from the manager to the defence to Ross Wilson.

He also said we haven’t improved since the manager came in.

Definitely came across as that, first time I’ve listened to him for months. Everyone getting it from the manager to the defence to Ross Wilson.

He also said we haven’t improved since the manager came in.
Sounds like he was venting while pished

it’s a stupid way of putting it and of course our record was good while it lasted but against better teams i’m far from convinced about the right hand side of our defence. both Tav and Goldson make brain fart mistakes (there’s enough evidence now for that surely). i would like to see Balogun and Helander play together, and eventually Edmundson too. all steadier players for me

ps - just for the handful of reactive knee jerks, this does not mean i think Tav or Goldson are bad players. i also know that Borna made a mistake on Sunday. i’m using a larger data set than that, let’s say

I know Hugh a wee bit and he has personal beef with Rangers and one person in particular so i’d say his views are clouded by that

dont ask who because what he told me was private

For a team that just broke a clean sheet record, I'd humbly suggest Hugh Burns is talking garbage.

Looks like he was trying to be controversial to be heard, not got a problem with that if he really believes what he is saying is true but if it’s to get attention then he will end up being the Sutton of Rangers pundits

Can’t really say that is true.

However, in isolation, we did look very open on Sunday, never felt like we were in total control of the game. Always had a feeling that Hibs had an equaliser in them.

If our defence fall asleep like they did against hiv's - then I have to admit - the chances are we will regularly concede again

That said - considering we've just broken a century plus record of clean sheets - & we don't fall asleep like that too often - then it's hardly a valid or relevant comment Shug - is it ?

Back