Club Statement - notice of complaint has been raised against Steven Gerrard, for comments relating to the challenge which caused injury to Morelos

We will not be allowed to win the league this year. By hook or by crook they will get 10.

what rangers should do is call a beilsa style press conference for spy gate . Get all the media to the training centre and have a PowerPoint of every incident . If they are gonna cite us anyway go nuclear . Call out everyone and everything

It is worth remembering that Morelos was once sent off at Pittodrie by Kevin Clancy although it later transpired that neither Clancy or his assistant even saw the incident.

So Steven Gerrard is spot on in what he said. If anything, he was probably being kind to Clancy when he said what he did.

The thing is a touch line ban is irrelevant now with no fans in the stand he can still shout down if in the stand. If I
He's charged I hope we go for them now I hope gerrard let's rip at every single poor decision now so what if he's in the stand it will make no difference with how current things stand heap the pressure on the officers knowing they'll be called out every single time

A tackle that takes a chunk of flesh out of a man's leg, and leaves him requiring stitches goes unpunished by the ref. The compliance officer, with the power to retrospectively punish acts of foul play, decides to take no further action on the horrendous tackle, but instead sees fit to cite the Rangers manager for giving his guarded opinion on it when questioned.
The Scottish game is run by Rangers hating tribal c*nts.

and people want him to actually call them out after games
Stevie would be hung from Hampden for the truth

need to burn this set-up to the ground

Nonsense.

The club need to see it as an opportunity to sit them down, bring examples to the table and ask why we’re being officiated differently.

Even for the corrupt administrators of Scottish football that decision is unbelievable, laughable and downright pathetic.
If only they would improve on what and how they work they might aspire to the levels of a Mickey Mouse organisation.

A tackle that takes a chunk of flesh out of a man's leg, and leaves him requiring stitches goes unpunished by the ref. The compliance officer, with the power to retrospectively punish acts of foul play, decides to take no further action on the horrendous tackle, but instead sees fit to cite the Rangers manager for giving his guarded opinion on it when questioned.
The Scottish game is run by Rangers hating tribal c*nts.

its cheating, blatant cheating.

2 things. I really really dont think Gerrard said anything controversial whatsoever. Secondly, why cant managers, players and refs come out and be transparent? Why all the secrecy? Its not just Scotland its in every country. What is it about the sanctity of the football pitch? We all want to know what players say to refs and vice versa. If it was all just out in the open people could speak their mind it would be much better. I know of no other business in this day and age which encourages a LACK of communication.

We continue to reap what we sow. Where's David Graham, btw?

I agree with you usually, but in what was is this reaping what we sow? It's a clear indication that we're working with our hands tied behind our back in a battle we can't win because the governing body is corrupt as fück.

Saying more about the referees and our treatment doesn't lead to everything miraculously being fixed, it leads to continual punishment.

We did not sow a corrupt SPFL.

Referees should not be exempt from criticism. Gerrard's comments were not only correct but soft as shite in the warm sun compared to what should have been said.

Scottish Football continues to stab itself to death. What an absolute shambles.

What will the tipping point be that will finally kill the professional game here?

Us, and I really wish we had a plan to go elsewhere, handing in our 2 years notice of getting to feck out of dodge.

Well, I’m not going to say I can’t believe it or that I’m lost for words, because I’d be lying. This is standard and it’s just the sort of regular going on that merely seeks to confirm who this league is being run by.

It’s a joke of a league in so many ways, but none more so than the way the governing body are all worked like puppets by tarriars. Actually despise the league to be honest, I wish my club didn’t have to be a part of it because it deserves better than this muck. Sad thing is I don’t really fancy the club to do a great deal to defend the gaffer - “we won’t be found wanting” - aye right.

So this will be purely down to Gerrard saying he'd have liked to have seen what would have happened if the challenge had been the other way around. Which to me seems like this is a perfect opportunity for us to highlight all of the times Alfredo has been refereed differently. We have to hammer this home on all fronts.

How's that dignified silence working out? Another statement with mealy mouthed words. On and off the park we promise much but never deliver.
The danger with some of the fans was apathy might set in. I think I'm there. Bored with the same scenarios and outcomes. A club rag dolled weekly and we let it happen.

Reactions: Dio
What an absolute joke of an organisation that runs football in Scotland. They should be ashamed of themselves!!
I hope the officials from other leagues rip the pish out of the SPFL/SFA when they have meetings!!

I'm ready for taking the jail time for burning Hampden to the ground. %^*& these absolute scumbags, utter fucking rodents every last one of them.

Can anyone who has been starting or supporting these "The club and manager are weak" threads now look at this and understand why we say nothing? Gerrard and Beale have already been served bans and now this. Something needs done about this cabal. I'm now at the stage where I hate them as much as Whyte and Green et al

I passed Doncaster in the street at the beginning of the year. I now sorely regret not smacking him in his fucking mentally challenged cock- filled mouth.
It's because we say nothing that actions like this are taken.

The club cannot back down on this latest act of intimidation by the authorities. We should iterate that we stand by and support the comments made by our Manager. For too long we've been reffed differently to other clubs, especially Morelos, the thuggery by Hibs on Sunday as yet another example. This nonsense must end now.

I did a poll at the time asking if we should Just speak out and be plain about how Alfredo is treated by Clancy and how Clancy handles our games.

We were always going to be charged for whatever we say so on this day we should just have gone for it and attacked Clancy .

Gerrard will get banned from the touch line for the game at parkhead there trying every dirty trick in the book.
Ah hate this shithole

The club say they will do everything to fight it and then do feck all. They are partly to blame for the way we are treated, they know we are a soft touch and we will do nothing and say nothing. We should be releasing news stories and videos showing the complete bias we have to suffer. The tackles, the chopped off goals, the offside goals and on and on.

How easy would it be to make a video of all the other managers in Scotland skating referees and nothing happens. How many times has lemon absolutely destroyed refs and he has never been cited not once.

Gerrard should be honest in his next presser and lay out Clancys record regarding Morelos which is fact and not accusations.

When I heard him say this I actually thought he could have said so much more and he actually got cited for it.

Games a bogey

Last edited:
Back