Club Statement - notice of complaint has been raised against Steven Gerrard, for comments relating to the challenge which caused injury to Morelos

I’m done with Scottish football . . . the game that hated itself to death. Beyond corrupt, all for the benefit of one vile club.

I actually think they have an agenda to drive gerrard out the scottish game just like morelos ,if they do enough of this shit gerrard could just say f**k this im off out this backwater league run by imbeciles
Make no mistake about it, this is 100% the plan.

This has been a massive game of chess for these pr*cks for years getting all the right people in all the right positions. The SFA, SPFL, Newspaper Media, TV Commentary, Radio Punditry, Courts, Police etc etc. It's coming from everywhere.

Chip, chip, chip away. Every online article, TV slander, newspaper story, missing documents, lack of evidence, court decisions. Corrupt doesn't even begin to explain it.

We will not win anything until we address non-football issues. And I include referees in that.

We are still awaiting the appeal from the fines at the end of last year.

If we are going to be punished - then we may as well give them an actual reason for which to punish us.

If the board continue to misjudge fan opinion on this, they’ve got a shock coming soon enough.

We’re approaching breaking point with the fans now.
Absolutely correct .... Any goodwill towards the board , will disappear in a cloud of smoke .
Supporters have had enough .

Couldn't run a bath. The people in charge of Scottish fitbaw are beyond a parody. In place for the benefit of one team and one team only.

Well, I’m not going to say I can’t believe it or that I’m lost for words, because I’d be lying. This is standard and it’s just the sort of regular going on that merely seeks to confirm who this league is being run by.

It’s a joke of a league in so many ways, but none more so than the way the governing body are all worked like puppets by tarriars. Actually despise the league to be honest, I wish my club didn’t have to be a part of it because it deserves better than this muck. Sad thing is I don’t really fancy the club to do a great deal to defend the gaffer - “we won’t be found wanting” - aye right.
“We won’t be found“ may be more accurate if we are considering their inaction up to this point.

Surely to Fkc this should be the catalyst to awaken the sleepwalkers.

Not content that the assault wasn't even deemed a free-kick, and no action was taken by the mickey-mouse judicial panel, they wait a full week to issue this, which conveniently will remove him from the dugout when we go to Saville Row.

Steven Gerrard has been the least critical of referees I can ever remember, despite regular provocation and game changing decisions that cost Rangers, and even that's not good enough, they need to trump up a charge like this to push the agenda further.

Rangers have an open goal here to go nuclear and pursue legal action once the Kangaroo Court rules.

Make no mistake, this is retribution for Rangers action in April/May and also designed to sicken the Manager.

Assuming we win on Thursday, he can easily tell them to postpone the hearing as we would have a home Euro tie on the same date.

Also, as has been pointed out elsewhere, a touchline ban is fkn irrelevant when he can just stand in the front row behind the dugouts anyway with no crowds.

But the whole point of this has been to literally poke the bear, over to Rangers now as to how to respond.

Will never have a better chance to retaliate with a two-footer, metaphorically

That can’t be real?!

surely not?
Does it say on the citation what the he manager is meant to have said? It was a shockingly bad challenge that could have endangered a players career and his life in general, and nothing is said about that yet a perceived comment in the media is cited?

if anyone is in any doubt, and I mean ANY doubt that this organisation is rabidly against rangers and anything it does, this is your evidence right here.

Stunned doesn’t even begin to cover it, but it’s hardly surprising that this utter shitshow of a governing body displays an utter lack of self awareness given the country and the game is now in a quagmire due to a global pandemic, but hey, %^*& it, let’s charge the rangers manager for answering a question on a shockingly bad tackle that went unpunished.

Arseholes

Wednesday 23 September 2020

Alleged Party in Breach: Steven Gerrard, Manager, Rangers FC

Date: Saturday 12 September 2020

Competition: SPFL Premiership

Match: Rangers FC v Dundee United FC

Disciplinary Rule allegedly breached:

Disciplinary Rule 72
No recognised football body, club, official, Team Official or other member of Team Staff, player or other person under the jurisdiction of the Scottish FA, shall in an interview, a ‘blog’ on the internet, on a social networking or micro-blogging site, or in any other manner calculated or likely to lead to publicity (i) criticise the Decision(s) and/or performance(s) of any or all match official(s) in such a way as to indicate bias or incompetence on the part of such match official; or (ii) make remarks about such match official(s) which impinge on his character. For the avoidance of doubt this Rule applies (i) whether reported to the Scottish FA by a match official for Misconduct or otherwise, and (ii) where remarks are brought to the Scottish FA’s attention, or of which the Scottish FA becomes aware, by whatever manner or means. There shall be a presumption that any material published in such manner was published in the name of and/or with the authority of the person or body bearing to have published the material.

Principal hearing date: Thursday 8 October 2020

hasn't Lennon and most of his staff/players done this a million times? Brown has certainly done it quite a bit as well. Would say Tom Boyd as well although he's part of their TV pish, not sure if that counts

For those of us who blanked all media after dropping the 2 points on sun, what exactly did Gerrard say?
It’s from the Dundee Utd game

He said the challenge on Morelos would have been a red card if the shoe was on the other foot

People running the game up in Scotland are fücking arseholes, kick , punch, elbow all gravy make a pretty innocuous comment and you are charged. I really wish we could get away from these petty minded 19th Century Terrorist wankers.

A week and a half after the fact and announced immediately before a potentially difficult European qualifier. Totally coincidental I’m sure.

Absolutely correct .... Any goodwill towards the board , will disappear in a cloud of smoke .
Supporters have had enough .

Can you explain this to me?

The SPFL serves a clearly corrupt notice of complaint about Gerrard and that's somehow counted as Rangers using up the goodwill of our support?

Absolutely corrupt but we will not say another word on it Gerrard will get a slap on the wrist and the club will bend over yet again.

This is to head off us complaining in future we should go all out have footage of the double standards release it to the press and ask why are we being refereed different and treated differently but as I said it will go quiet after the initial bluster.

Would be delighted to be proved wrong.

Im surprised the players haven't approached their union Rep, about referees not doing their duty & Failing to protect them from Assaults every other week.

Maybe we should just buy a couple of cheap big cloggers & tell them to cement other teams most valuable players. o_O

A Rangers Official saying anything in public is an easy target. It doesn't matter if other clubs say worse, we all know Rangers are subject to a different set of standards and rules than anyone else. Particularly where Compliance Officers are concerned. It's their baw, their rules and if you're not happy with the rules or the punishment, go elsewhere and ply your trade.

For years the Tims used Celtic Quick News to release their statements, under the guise of them being a separate entity (sound familiar?), so there could be no comeback on them.

Nowadays, they don't need to bother, as decisions seldom go against them and on the very rare occasion they do, or they simply want to exert a bit of pressure (Morelos at Ibrox) they get their mhedia pals to give it maximum publicity and put pressure on the Referees/CO/SFA/SPFL to act.

It's all done behind the scenes with no trail back to them, no negative publicity and no punishment. It hits me in the pit of my stomach to admit it, but we have been miles behind that lot for many years in the PR side of things. It's time we learned a few lessons about how to fight back without punishment.

two things come to mind one is that its laughable and embarrassing as a footballing nation our manager gets done for such a remark where as the missing link from across the city as said worse about refs and tackles
secondly maybe if the board has actually reacted before the game to address the situation about how we are reffed differently this wouldn't have had happened and gerrard wouldn't be missing games

To get cited for that is shocking but not surprising.

As for the statement? Blah blah we’ll robustly defend, blah blah.

We’ll do nothing of the sort. We’ll bend over and accept it like we always do.

That’s what happens when you are found wanting and let the status quo continue.
"A flawed and inaccurate interpretation"?

No, it's the only way to intepret it.
The ref is a fùcking cheat and he would have blown his load if that tackle was from Morelos.

At least have the courage to stand by the manager and player.

Surprised ? No never. My concern is that SG jumps ship to the first decent EPL job that comes up. That will be soon as the defeats rock up for a few teams as it does. He must be well pished off with the insular Rangers hating media and authorites up here. Lets face it during matches now especially as the Hibs match was drawing to the usual draw he looked disinterested.

Can you explain this to me?

The SPFL serves a clearly corrupt notice of complaint about Gerrard and that's somehow counted as Rangers using up the goodwill of our support?
I think the annoyance is that despite our big words, everyone know we’ll just end up bending over and taking one up the Tex Ritter once again.

Instead of toppling statues there should be an active campaign to topple the towers of the corrupt SFA/SPFL.

I would love to say I can see the club doing something, but outwith a wee statement I can't see it.

It is an open goal with Clancy and this, but we have missed about 10 open goals when it comes to the SPFL/SFA in the last 12 months, when say missed the open the goals, we didn't even shoot.

Can the Club hire anyone as a coach and have them speak to the media after a match? Would any fallout be down to the individual and not the Club?

I’ll do it.

Did poor wee Kevin “we know what’s at stake this season” Clancy get his feelings hurt?

I hope to %^*& we take these bastards to the cleaners. Let’s see action this time please Rangers.

It’s from the Dundee Utd game

He said the challenge on Morelos would have been a red card if the shoe was on the other foot

No he never, He starts off saying that he is not arguing for red cards, but he would have been interested to see what would have happened if the roles were reversed..

That's not what he said. You may have inferred that to be the meaning, but he said he would be interested to see if it would have been the same the other way round, or something similar.
I hadn’t seen it first hand. Makes it even more pathetic.

Well if we're getting pulled up for that we might as well go full tonto now, but we know we won't. Joke

Back